Prime, xFactor, abd Anabeta

DaLegend4445

Awards
I am running a stack very soon. The stack consists of Usplabs prime, xfactor (ArA), and Anabeta. I will be doing the 6/9 protocol prime, 4 caps for xfactor, and 4 caps for Anabeta. When should I take these? Do I need to space them out? Thanks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For X-factor take them all pre-workout with GMS and Carnitine (ALCAR, LCLT, PLCAR). For AnaBeta take 2 caps pre-workout and 2 caps with post-workout meal. On off days you can take 1 cap with 4 separate meals or 2 caps with your 2 largest meals of the day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

Spot on advice on the X-Factor. This should make for a potent stack, I'm excited to hear how you like it!

DaLegend4445

Awards
Can I take prime with Xfactor, like before my workout?

paula

paula

Awards
Can women also take archiadonic acid and anabeta? Since i know this is popular stack to gain mass, im having hard time doing weight gain

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can women also take archiadonic acid and anabeta? Since i know this is popular stack to gain mass, im having hard time doing weight gain
They can, but if you're not gaining weight the issue is dietary. Try adding whole milk to your diet

paula

paula

Awards
Thank you sir, i Already tried whole milk and skim milk, but my tummy cant handle it. I guess il try anabeta sinnce this is the famous here if looking bulking and il try to bump up my calories especiallly in protein and carbs.