best gain muscle supplements ? powerfull ?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
im out of supplements , 2 or 3 years ago,

what is the best supplements in this moment? most powerfull ?

like erase, daa, anabeta... any more ?

thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ara....

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What are you looking for?

Are you taking anything now?

Look into
X-Gels
Intimidate SRT
Tropinol
Erase

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep on eye on the logs for follidrone and myosynergy, both look really promising but we'll see what happens when the loggers have been off the supplement for a few weeks.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
What are you looking for?

Are you taking anything now?

Look into
X-Gels
Intimidate SRT
Tropinol
Erase
x-gels is ARA ? i dont like this compound, pro inflammatory
intimidate ? DAA? not bad
tropinol , i dont know :S
Erase looks great, i would like try with this.
thanks

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep on eye on the logs for follidrone and myosynergy, both look really promising but we'll see what happens when the loggers have been off the supplement for a few weeks.
wtf is this ? myostanin inh?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
wtf is this ? myostanin inh?
This is all still very new (at least to me) so you'll have to do some research on your own. The primary ingredient is a flavanol ((-)-epicatechin) that is found in green tea and dark chocolate.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax has one of the components you are looking for (Arimistane) plus other goodies like Divanill, L-Dopa, and Forskolin 95% in nice hefty doses
ABE/Anabeta are great as well

Alphamax plus ABE or Anabeta would be real nice

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamax has one of the components you are looking for (Arimistane) plus other goodies like Divanill, L-Dopa, and Forskolin 95% in nice hefty doses
ABE/Anabeta are great as well

Alphamax plus ABE or Anabeta would be real nice
Alphamax is the best multi ingredient test boosting supp available

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA.

Currently logging ara with alphamax and growth factor

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
TMG (betaine anhydrous) may also be a good addition to this list. It is a really cheap addition.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Mountainman has been making great gains with follidrone, I've been making great gains with optimum alpha. I've been seeing people make great gains with alphamax but haven't tried it yet. ARA gave me joint pain but a lot of guys have been having great results with that as well. Betaine is awesome, just throw it in with your preworkout or buy one that has it in it.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP are fantastic. Some other good options have been mentioned as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
reading mountainman's log on follidrone has me intrigued

i'm almost done with 2 bottles of ArA and it's decent

i'm actually really looking forward to stacking Anabeta and Tropinol XP together

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals good sir? Some good recs in here for sure, with what you listed originally alphamax would sure check those boxes. But interested to hear your main goals from the run.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Are you a tested athlete?
I think he meant it from the vasodilation many experience with ArA...

Sorry, ArA may hinder your abilities on the court if you experiencing a lot of pumps from ArA.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I think he meant it from the vasodilation many experience with ArA... Sorry, ArA may hinder your abilities on the court if you experiencing a lot of pumps from ArA.
im just asking because wouldn't arimistane fail for NCAA testing and etc?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he meant it from the vasodilation many experience with ArA...

Sorry, ArA may hinder your abilities on the court if you experiencing a lot of pumps from ArA.
Agreed it could. Growth Factor XT might be more beneficial for training in your situation

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals good sir? Some good recs in here for sure, with what you listed originally alphamax would sure check those boxes. But interested to hear your main goals from the run.
now, recomp, anticatabolic effect , reduce cortisol .

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man, Alphamax is perfect for a recomp. Will reduce your cortisol as well! There's a lot of good feedback on the boards for it right now. Hit me up if you have any questions or anything about it!

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Good deal man, Alphamax is perfect for a recomp. Will reduce your cortisol as well! There's a lot of good feedback on the boards for it right now. Hit me up if you have any questions or anything about it!
thanks manL-Dopa is safe? i used this compound 1 year ago, i think that, i had panic attacks ( i dont know if this effect was produced by my anxiety) but dopamine is so strong for chemical brain functions

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd say anabeta elite is the gold standard for muscle gain, because it isn't a one trick pony. It has anacyclus which is a product in itself (anabeta), forskolin which is shown in human studies to increase LBM and reduce fat, eleuthero which enhances performance while also aiding bodyfat loss, and lodhra bark to synergize with pretty much all the other ingredients, especially forskolin due to PDE inhibition.

My second choice would be X-gels, and my third choice would be myosynergy.

domore

Awards
I'd say anabeta elite is the gold standard for muscle gain, because it isn't a one trick pony. It has anacyclus which is a product in itself (anabeta), forskolin which is shown in human studies to increase LBM and reduce fat, eleuthero which enhances performance while also aiding bodyfat loss, and lodhra bark to synergize with pretty much all the other ingredients, especially forskolin due to PDE inhibition. My second choice would be X-gels, and my third choice would be myosynergy.
Once I finish an extended run of a couple MyoSynergy bottles, I have plans to use cistanche alongside it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin.

As far as I know, only 2 companies have succesfully made real 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin.. I used STR3NGTH and it was great.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Must check out MASS 550. Quite a few beta loggers running this right now and results are good to say the least. In as little as five days guys are already seeing strength and appetite increases along with noticeable leaning effects. Plus with the introductory promo right now you get a sweet shirt :) http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/new-mass-550-free-custom-t-shirt-limited-time.html
i looked at taking this product but the daily serving of DAA and fenugreek combined is only 1.1g. The product I've been taking is 3.72g daily combined, big difference. Which I've gained 14lbs in 8 weeks, pretty damn good. I think I may try anabeta elite or follidrone next to bulk after I lean down for a few weeks. I wonder how those would be taken together?!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i looked at taking this product but the daily serving of DAA and fenugreek combined is only 1.1g. The product I've been taking is 3.72g daily combined, big difference. Which I've gained 14lbs in 8 weeks, pretty damn good. I think I may try anabeta elite or follidrone next to bulk after I lean down for a few weeks. I wonder how those would be taken together?!
They'd work very well in conjunction if your goal is a recomp (increase LBM, decrease fat mass)

breakoutyear

Awards
What product have you been taking with 3.72g?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa and fenugreek aren't the main players in this product at all...they are a nice little addition but the maslinic acid and letrosterone are what puts MASS 550 in a league of its own.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Daa and fenugreek aren't the main players in this product at all...they are a nice little addition but the maslinic acid and letrosterone are what puts MASS 550 in a league of its own.
Ok, I don't know as much about those two ingredients, I'll have to look them up

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
im out of supplements , 2 or 3 years ago,

what is the best supplements in this moment? most powerfull ?

like erase, daa, anabeta... any more ?

thanks
Xgels has been great to me I'm cutting yet I upped my bench today. I am also on 10mg of ostarine. I'd be lying if I said that didn't help. But iv used xgels before and they give great strength and muscle gains solo. I like to stack them with growth factor Xt for recovery purposes. Needed Due to the DOMS that occur from the xgels.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x-gels is ARA ? i dont like this compound, pro inflammatory
intimidate ? DAA? not bad
tropinol , i dont know :S
Erase looks great, i would like try with this.
thanks
Inflammation can certainly be helpful to the body as long as you aren't experiencing chronic inflammation.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inflammation can certainly be helpful to the body as long as you aren't experiencing chronic inflammation.
x2, a lot of people dont understand the necessity for inflammation or the issue of localized vs systemic inflammation.