Todays Stronger than the average preworkout?

ECole32

Awards
So I had stocked up on Aps Mesomorph last summer before they quit selling products with DMAA,, over the winter I picked up BlackStone labs Angel dust and it didn't hold a candle to the strength of Mesomorph but got the job done.. I am down to a can of each and am curious to everyone's opinion on preworkout. I am not sure if there are any underground places still selling products with DMAA I have read a few places have some NoxiPro left but everyone I have found is discontinued. Anyways with or without DMAA I am interested thanks for the feed back...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can still find plenty of DMAA products if you search enough

Since the DMAA ban I've found a few pre workouts that are strong enough for me to enjoy....Conquer, Ritual, and Stimu8 are my favorites I've found so far

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Conquer and Stimu8 I am a fan of.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm more a fan of moderate stims with effective, ergogenic ingredients. SAN Fierce Domination, Focus XT, White Flood Reborn...

ECole32

Awards
Thanks guys,, I will check em out after my gym session any clue on if they ship to Afghanistan? I am currently deployed :/

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Conquer, Ritual, and Stimu8 are my favorites I've found so far
Conquer and Stimu8 I am a fan of.
heyyy...I like this new minion shuffle!
thanks for the mention guys, we appreciate it, and very glad to hear you enjoy

we are very pleased with our Stimul8 formulation, feel we've hit the nail on the head with this one
and it's not just us -- the feedback keeps confirming it!

40 true 1-scoop servings (many ppl use only 1/2 to 3/4 scoop at a time)..crazy low price of ~$22

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) STIMUL8 (40 Servings): Discount STIMUL8 Supplements

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
heyyy...I like this new minion shuffle!
thanks for the mention guys, we appreciate it, and very glad to hear you enjoy

we are very pleased with our Stimul8 formulation, feel we've hit the nail on the head with this one
and it's not just us -- the feedback keeps confirming it!

40 true 1-scoop servings (many ppl use only 1/2 to 3/4 scoop at a time)..crazy low price of ~$22

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) STIMUL8 (40 Servings): Discount STIMUL8 Supplements
Have not had a chance to try it out yet, I'll give it a go when I run out of this tub of Conquer.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax is definitely your stronger then average pre workout, this stuff is intense and feels very powerful! Check out the formula

hyperfacts.jpg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might add to the hypermax love, and it'll be available next week! Keep an eye out for some chances to give it a shot for free!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condense, simple, effective, strong.
Bioshock, comprehensive, effective, good level of energy.
Enhanced when it was still around, long lasting, sustained energy and quite a bit of it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to try a REALLY good pre-workout with no bullsh*t proprietary blends, check out CONQU3R. We'll be giving out free samples soon ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

Damn, solid formula.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Damn, solid formula.
We're damn proud of it :) Check out company promotions subforum for free samples! We'll start a thread there soon.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With supps like Superpump and Core Fury recommending up to 2 scoops/400mg of caffeine, you should be able to find many of these products that will still give you that great stim feel.

I will agree though, the old 1,3 APS stims are hard to beat! However, many other 1,3 formulas didnt seem any stronger than the current stuff to me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Solid formula; i'm still on the fence about AMP though but overall, looks good!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to try a REALLY good pre-workout with no bullsh*t proprietary blends, check out CONQU3R. We'll be giving out free samples soon ;)

Looks like a really solid PWO... I would love to see it STIM Free..!

I personally get enough stims from my ECA Stack and don't need the additional caffeine or AMP.

Also would like to see the stim free version with GMS.

It would make for an awesome Pump product with the existing ingredient profile :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a really solid PWO... I would love to see it STIM Free..!

I personally get enough stims from my ECA Stack and don't need the additional caffeine or AMP.

Also would like to see the stim free version with GMS.

It would make for an awesome Pump product with the existing ingredient profile :)
I'll see what we can do.

Would anyone else be interested if we brought out a stim-free preworkout product? ;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll see what we can do.

Would anyone else be interested if we brought out a stim-free preworkout product? ;)
Sounds good bro :)

I would think a stim free version would also be great for those on PH's & DS's who can't use stims
because of elevated Blood Pressure issues.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I had stocked up on Aps Mesomorph last summer before they quit selling products with DMAA,, over the winter I picked up BlackStone labs Angel dust and it didn't hold a candle to the strength of Mesomorph but got the job done.. I am down to a can of each and am curious to everyone's opinion on preworkout. I am not sure if there are any underground places still selling products with DMAA I have read a few places have some NoxiPro left but everyone I have found is discontinued. Anyways with or without DMAA I am interested thanks for the feed back...
Hyoermax is plenty strong. If you are a little hesitant, be on the look out for a sample thread in the promo section. If you want to jump on it without sampling, it should be hitting Nutraplanet on Tuesday.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
You can still find Craze at a regular price if you look hard enough (saw it for 31.99 the other day & ppl were paying hundreds to get it on eBay lol)

Another good one is RTN The Pump. Has a pretty nice formula and 1,3

That Conqu3r is looking really good too :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stimul8....

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Tried this, loved it. OL hit a home run here.

DarthGainer

Awards
Wow that's a proper all in one product right there and at 1 serving! Getting a product with the correct dosage for creatine, beta, betaine, agmatine in one would make me buy alone just for easy using but then on top of that everything else is bloody good!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that's a proper all in one product right there and at 1 serving! Getting a product with the correct dosage for creatine, beta, betaine, agmatine in one would make me buy alone just for easy using but then on top of that everything else is bloody good!

You must be British.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah, the horrible part though.
It will be available in the UK within 3 weeks or so if you already know who our authorized retailer is there

DarthGainer

Awards
Yeah noticed the great 2 pack deal, Actually very good deals on everything.

paula

paula

Awards
Mr gohaesgohom what company is that? I like their formula so solid profile out there but the caffeine is 300mg so high for me lol. Hope they put l-theanine there :) is that the new conquer? By iforce? Or it that other company? Id like to try that stuff

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr gohaesgohom what company is that? I like their formula so solid profile out there but the caffeine is 300mg so high for me lol. Hope they put l-theanine there :) is that the new conquer? By iforce? Or it that other company? Id like to try that stuff
It's Olympus Labs.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The two pre workouts everyone keeps talking about Katana and Conqu3r. Hmmmm might have to make some purchases and try these out

DarthGainer

Awards
Its looking good right now, Katana, Conqu3r & Pes pre in the future.

Not seen a Pre that covers bulk ingredients like conqu3r though. I stopped buying allot of bulk, only way to get it cheap is ordering from the US but with big tubs and shipping it still doesn't seem worth it, this looks like the answer. I would Actually buy a stim free version too. Well done Olympus.

paula

paula

Awards
Ingredients profile of conqu3r look like similar to pre jym. Only then conqu3r had a agamatine and no bcaa. Pre jym had a bcaa but no agamatine. Ive tried pre jym and it was solid. This one must be the same too

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ingredients profile of conqu3r look like similar to pre jym. Only then conqu3r had a agamatine and no bcaa. Pre jym had a bcaa but no agamatine. Ive tried pre jym and it was solid. This one must be the same too
Pre JYM looks solid too but we're dosing most of the ingredients much higher ;)

paula

paula

Awards
Just what i thought, if you look closely pre jym they dose seperatley to stack with their post jym to get exact proper dose of their ingredients. Well both of you (conqu3r) are doing a good job ?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm a noob on this forum but I find the mainstream c4 and amino energy from ON is plenty strong at full dose. Or maybe that's just me?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a noob on this forum but I find the mainstream c4 and amino energy from ON is plenty strong at full dose. Or maybe that's just me?
With time you'll find bigger and better ones. Keep track of the ones we recommend on here & give them a shot.

If you think C4 is strong you need to try Mr. HYDE or something with a little more bang for your buck.

Lots of new good ones coming out as well!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre JYM looks solid too but we're dosing most of the ingredients much higher ;)
I love me some Pre JYM.... one of the best PWO's Ive tried so far. Im Really looking forward to Conqu3r too.

Hopefully you guys will come out with the Stim Free version for those of us who take are own stims and don't
need the extra stims in our PWO too.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only reason C4 is strong, is because of the stimulants. All of the other ingredients are under dosed..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeastFitness1 General Chat 15
phatmike0704 Anabolics 3
srocco112 Anabolics 36
FitModel Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 16