Pregnenolone long-term use...safe? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pregnenolone long-term use...safe?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What brand for those looking for something like that?
    Black Lion Research Representative

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    What brand for those looking for something like that?
    I bought Mcpherson Labs brand. It seemed to be the most recommended on various sites (it's also pharmaceutical grade). I've read Nutricology might be a good (and cheaper) alternative.
  3. New Member

Well, it appears the McPherson Labs 50mg tablet (which is the only dosage they sell) is a little too much for me. I started getting acne pretty bad a couple days ago. I've also noticed that while my sleep has greatly improved, it's almost too good. I have trouble waking up in the morning and am really groggy for a little while. However, I still really like the slow release action since the energy and mood benefits are very steady for me. Unfortunately, based on information provided by McPherson, their tablets can't be split without losing the slow release action. So, I'm going to order the Nutricology micronized lipid matrix, slow release tablets. Their lowest dosage tablet is also 50 mg but it's scored. So, it can be split without losing the time release action.
    •   

4. New Member

The switch to micronized lipid matrix tablets was a failed experiment. I kept decreasing the dose but still had problems with waking up in the morning and feeling tired/groggy most of the day. I'm not sure why I had better energy and mood benefits at the beginning (placebo?). Well, back to sublingual tablets. They seem to be the best way to go.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    The switch to micronized lipid matrix tablets was a failed experiment. I kept decreasing the dose but still had problems with waking up in the morning and feeling tired/groggy most of the day. I'm not sure why I had better energy and mood benefits at the beginning (placebo?). Well, back to sublingual tablets. They seem to be the best way to go.
    have you tried dermacrine? td is by far the best, imo.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    have you tried dermacrine? td is by far the best, imo.
    When I said sublingual was the best way to go, I meant the best way to go for me (in comparison to mlm oral tablets). I haven't tried transdermal creams. So, I can't say if that would be better or not. I've stuck with tablets because of price, convenience and that they seem to work well (at least, the sublingual ones do). Also, I don't want to take DHEA (which is included with pregnenolone in most transdermal creams). So, in my case, sublingual tablets make more sense.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    When I said sublingual was the best way to go, I meant the best way to go for me (in comparison to mlm oral tablets). I haven't tried transdermal creams. So, I can't say if that would be better or not. I've stuck with tablets because of price, convenience and that they seem to work well (at least, the sublingual ones do). Also, I don't want to take DHEA (which is included with pregnenolone in most transdermal creams). So, in my case, sublingual tablets make more sense.
    lol...you can take a horse to water....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...you can take a horse to water....
    While I do appreciate the recommendation, based on my doctors advice I should stay away from anything with DHEA due my increased risk of breast and prostate cancer (BRCA-2).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some help. Concerns with long term use of Lipo 6.
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 11:32 PM
  2. Picamilon Long-term use
    By havoc07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:59 AM
  3. Long term use of HCG safe?
    By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 07:47 PM
  4. t3 long term use Question