onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Anybody tryd gat jetfuel superburn and how effective is it 4 fatloss

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used it for show prep once along with pyro and accelerator (2 caps for the stim based pyro & superburn) honestly I felt like I wasted a lot money on them.

The accelerator was the best out of all of them, but it was still a little blah.

IMO I would go a different route for a fat burner.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Wat u suggest is a good effective one.

I used it for show prep once along with pyro and accelerator (2 caps for the stim based pyro & superburn) honestly I felt like I wasted a lot money on them.

The accelerator was the best out of all of them, but it was still a little blah.

IMO I would go a different route for a fat burner.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check into Norcodrene. Lot of great feedback when talking fat loss. And if you wanna go a step further, throw Forskolin-95 in with it.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ampilean
Alphamine
Norcodrene

There's plenty to choose from but you'll have to see which fits your goal.

What's the goal & some stats?

Height
BF
Diet (calorie intake, etc.)
Goal

Are you taking any other supplements right now?

Lets build a good stack for ya brother!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into
Dexaprine
Forskolin-95
Alphamine
Based off everyone's love to dexaprine I would have recommended but I've never had the luxury to try so I had to leave it out ha

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
want a preworkout product geared to insane energy, great mental focus, AND fat-loss/body comp improvements?
look no further

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) STIMUL8 (40 Servings): Discount STIMUL8 Supplements

are you rather after pill form, that will aid in fat-loss and suppress appetite, with hrs of energy and no crash?
we got ya covered there too, cannot go wrong with either of these:

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pro Xanthine 500-XT (PX) (60 caps): Discount Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplements

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PX Black (Pro Xanthine) (90 Capsules): Discount PX Black Supplements

cheers

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine is definitely one of the best out there.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Thanx 4 all da feedback guys. I actualy get one tub of alphamine and one bottle norcodrene. Herd of dexaprine butt never seen it in stores. So wit dat sead...my goal is 2 gain about 10lbs muscle lean bulk...im 27 yrs old, 5'7", 105-110lbs, female and currently do a IF style eating/workout. So basicly i stop eating like around 230-4p and eat brekfast around 8-11a....workout days i break da fast wit a metabolic resistant style workout evry 2-3 days. I rely apresheate evryones enthusiastic input :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanx 4 all da feedback guys. I actualy get one tub of alphamine and one bottle norcodrene. Herd of dexaprine butt never seen it in stores. So wit dat sead...my goal is 2 gain about 10lbs muscle lean bulk...im 27 yrs old, 5'7", 105-110lbs, female and currently do a IF style eating/workout. So basicly i stop eating like around 230-4p and eat brekfast around 8-11a....workout days i break da fast wit a metabolic resistant style workout evry 2-3 days. I rely apresheate evryones enthusiastic input :)
Looking forward to your thoughts. Both alphamine and norcodrene work exceptionally well with intermittent fasting

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely in for this.

Im currently taking both and was considering a review after all was said and done!

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
So alphamine and norcodrene @ da same time or rotate one day alphamine next day norcodrene?

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
So i tryd both of um...it seems like norcodrene is more stronger @ killing appette and alphamine more intense energy? I also noticed that one of the ingredeints inside da norcodrene is inside one of da newer versions of oxyelite pro wich im guessing is da strong appetite suppressant....

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
And da only reason y i grabd da gat wuz cuz it wuz da only thing i cud find wit tta inside wich i herd wuz sapose 2 b rely gud4 actyaly burning fat? Wit diet and exersize of corse ;) haha

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And da only reason y i grabd da gat wuz cuz it wuz da only thing i cud find wit tta inside wich i herd wuz sapose 2 b rely gud4 actyaly burning fat? Wit diet and exersize of corse ;) haha
Xjxodkfndjdod didkdnd dodos didkdnd gogoglfl shah sjsjdjs end disks sjsjd

Spelling counts

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I put this into Google translate but it didn't detect a language.

Maybe turn auto correct back on, eh?

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
My bad....i write like how i talk. English and spelling wuznt my strong subjects n skool....hahaaaa

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My bad....i write like how i talk. English and spelling wuznt my strong subjects n skool....hahaaaa
Oh dear. Should you be messing with supplements then?

Tbol

Awards
Alphamine + Dexaprine stacked. Alphamine is just the shizzle, Dexaprine is an extra kick. Dexaprine is a cost effective addition due to potency. Most people don't do a full cap. 2 scoops of Alphamine in am with half cap of Dexaprine. Later one scoop Alphamine, other half cap of Dexaprine. Work your a$$ off and watch the fat BUURN!!!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine + Dexaprine stacked. Alphamine is just the shizzle, Dexaprine is an extra kick. Dexaprine is a cost effective addition due to potency. Most people don't do a full cap. 2 scoops of Alphamine in am with half cap of Dexaprine. Later one scoop Alphamine, other half cap of Dexaprine. Work your a$$ off and watch the fat BUURN!!!
Oh man I cant even imagine taking any deadline with alphamine. I haven't tries the crazy though which is suppose to be lighter

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Wich ingredient inside dexaprine is da reason y evryone recommends it?