Ephedrine vs Yohimbe for fat loss

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I'm mainly concerned about fat loss and side effects. Which would be better stacked with caffeine and why? (assuming i'm at a proper caloric deficit and macros, etc)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA has university studies proving its effectiveness,

Yohimbe can be a vasodilator or vasoconstrictor based on dosages, that's why it has more potential sides.

Reactions: mw1

dpk33

Banned
Awards
ECA has university studies proving its effectiveness,

Yohimbe can be a vasodilator or vasoconstrictor based on dosages, that's why it has more potential sides.
So EC would be better for fat loss? I haven't tried EC yet, but I have tried YC and I have experienced negative side effects (mainly heartrate). Would the EC side effects be similar or even worse?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC. However, adding alpha-yohimbe to EC is probably the best OTC fat loss stack available.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
EC. However, adding alpha-yohimbe to EC is probably the best OTC fat loss stack available.
Thanks, I was actually planning on running an ECY stack, except I've read about how the E and Y could make each others' side effects worse. Is this only with Yohimbine HCL and not the case with Alpha-Y?

And what are good Alpha-Y products?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I was actually planning on running an ECY stack, except I've read about how the E and Y could make each others' side effects worse. Is this only with Yohimbine HCL and not the case with Alpha-Y? And what are good Alpha-Y products?
Have you tried EC or Yohimbine HCL or Alpha-Y solo yet?

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Have you tried EC or Yohimbine HCL or Alpha-Y solo yet?
I have never tried EC solo, but I have tried Yohimbe in the form of the PES SA2-A extract in alphamine and alpha t2.

Actually, while ECA gets a lot of talk and has more studies, the documented magnitude of fat loss form yohimbine is on par with EC: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241417-coops-corner-4-a.html.

And this is yohimbine in isolation. Adding caffeine, b-agonists, or forskolin would make it even more potent
Actually I was considering using E together with Alphamine or Norcodrene, but stacking E and Higenamine, as they are both b-agonists doesn't sound like a good idea.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried EC solo, but I have tried Yohimbe in the form of the PES SA2-A extract in alphamine and alpha t2. Actually I was considering using E together with Alphamine or Norcodrene, but stacking E and Higenamine, as they are both b-agonists doesn't sound like a good idea.
You should probably try EC solo for at least 4 weeks to see how you react before considering adding any form of Yohimbine IMO.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should probably try EC solo for at least 4 weeks to see how you react before considering adding any form of Yohimbine IMO.
This ^

z28spd

Awards
On EC 24mg(4everfit)E + 200c 3x a day with alpha-t2 2/1 dose. My favorite stack.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Yeah, i was planning on trying EC by itself. In general, how are the side effects of EC in comparison to SA2-A yohimbe extract?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
On EC 24mg(4everfit)E + 200c 3x a day with alpha-t2 2/1 dose. My favorite stack.
What is this 4efverfit? You can't sell ephedrine as a fitness supplement so I'm not sure what you're referring to unless you mean you got the caffeine from there or something. Doesn't make any sense.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this 4efverfit? You can't sell ephedrine as a fitness supplement so I'm not sure what you're referring to unless you mean you got the caffeine from there or something. Doesn't make any sense.
It's Canadian Ephedrine HCL

Younglifter16

Awards
they sell it from canada, I used it its legit

z28spd

Awards
this, expensive as **** though to ship. Wanted to try it for once without the guif. from bronkaid or primatene.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Ah, ok I see. thanks

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Ok so basically, I start off with just EC and work my way up to full dose. Then if I can tolerate full dose ec, then I can contemplate adding Alpha-Y? What is a good product ?