can someone reccomend best arimistane product out now?

amrasword

Awards
Hey everyone just curious if anyone can reccomend the best arimstane product now erase has changed. On 3 weeks of new erase and personally not seeing much. Is nolvedren xt the best replacement for the old erase? Thanks a bunch

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I went to GNC and found an old version of Erase Pro, you could always call around and just try that.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax IMO would be the best bang for your buck!

a daily serving contains 75mg Arimistane jsut like OG erase plus 1.4g divanil, 300mg L-DOPA, 95% Forksolin and Vitamin D3/Zinc and you can actually find it for pretty much the same price as OG erase.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've used Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT and was pretty pleased with it over all.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey everyone just curious if anyone can reccomend the best arimstane product now erase has changed. On 3 weeks of new erase and personally not seeing much. Is nolvedren xt the best replacement for the old erase? Thanks a bunch
Week 3 is when the magic begins. Patience, you're almost there

amrasword

Awards
Week 3 is when the magic begins. Patience, you're almost there
Well I'll be finishing the bottle most likely. What magic do u speak of? Also I've read the science but don't see any human studies really. How did they know the dose etc for the abieta compound? Feeling a bit Guinea pig like with new formula honestly

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well I'll be finishing the bottle most likely. What magic do u speak of? Also I've read the science but don't see any human studies really. How did they know the dose etc for the abieta compound? Feeling a bit Guinea pig like with new formula honestly
Converting the data they have to human values

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hey everyone just curious if anyone can reccomend the best arimstane product
this one is easy..a no-brainer

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PCT Revolution Black (60 caps): Discount PCT Revolution Black Supplements

50mg arimistane per cap, includes other beneficial compounds for organ health..
no magic needed for this one -- most users note results ~7-10 days in..

and lookit the price! outstanding, from the company that was the first to bring this to the industry ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this one is easy..a no-brainer

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PCT Revolution Black (60 caps): Discount PCT Revolution Black Supplements

50mg arimistane per cap, includes other beneficial compounds for organ health..
no magic needed for this one -- most users note results ~7-10 days in..

and lookit the price! outstanding, from the company that was the first to bring this to the industry ;)
I'm actually glad you made this post. I was looking at a product with Arimistane and this seems to fit the bill.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That AlphaMax looks friggin awesome but I have not had the pleasure to try it out. I am almost done with my bottle of Novaldren XT, that is a friggin great product, good job MAN.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That AlphaMax looks friggin awesome but I have not had the pleasure to try it out. I am almost done with my bottle of Novaldren XT, that is a friggin great product, good job MAN.
Not to be biased, but Alphamax is awesome. I ran it multiple times before joining the team. I think there will be some more logging opportunities coming in near future, I'll see what I can do for you.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to be biased, but Alphamax is awesome. I ran it multiple times before joining the team. I think there will be some more logging opportunities coming in near future, I'll see what I can do for you.
That opportunity hopefully isn't too soon, been running arimistane 10 days shy of 2 months :p Used a bottle from my OG Erase stash and then bridged into the Novaldren XT :p

GH247

GH247

Awards
Got 2 bottles of Alphamax coming in the mail. I'm thinking about running them alongside ARA for a lean bulk. Think this is a good stack or too hard on the joints?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got 2 bottles of Alphamax coming in the mail. I'm thinking about running them alongside ARA for a lean bulk. Think this is a good stack or too hard on the joints?
A lot of users have been running that stack. No way to tell on joint pain, until you try it out since everyone is different. I personally do not have joint issues on Alphamax, or any arimistane product.

ArA I'm not sure because I haven't ran it yet, but later this summer I will find out. I too plan on Alphamax/ArA

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint issues are exaggerated IMO. It would appear that the issue is mostly moderate or none with some outliers having acute symptoms.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never used any other Arimistane products, but I ran Alphamax for 4 weeks and I am looking forward to running it again in the future - hopefully for 8 weeks. Really great product.

I would think an Alphamax/ArA run would be pretty awesome.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I have never used any other Arimistane products, but I ran Alphamax for 4 weeks and I am looking forward to running it again in the future - hopefully for 8 weeks. Really great product.

I would think an Alphamax/ArA run would be pretty awesome.
Yeah, definitely run it for 8 weeks. I'm heading into week 4 and plan on using for the full 8 weeks myself.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone who supports and enjoys Alphamax!!

It was a product we truly believed in and is not cheap to make, its awesome to see it getting the renegotiation it really deserves!

amrasword

Awards
I went with nolvadren xt for now. I'm not interested in playing with my dopamine levels without a lil more research. (Referring to tge dopa agonists in sone of these) Heard u can alter your natural levels for the worse a bit. After quitting the l dopa. Wasn't sure tho

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of great suggestions already in this thread but if anyone is looking for arimistane standalone then our ELIM1NATE fits the bill as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, Alphamax is a great source for arimistane and you have other additives which should make running it even more worth while

Alphamax is not bad on my joints. I have not ran ArA yet, I will June 1 with Alphamax, but I wouldn't think it would be an issue. Unless you are constantly lifting heavy and maxing out, I do not think there would be any issues. An 8 week run of Alphamax will be nice. Run your ArA for 50 workout days and you will love the stack.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote goes to AlphaMax. Great bang for your buck and well rounded test boosting and estrogen managing formula.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Another vote for alphamax!

GH247

GH247

Awards
A lot of users have been running that stack. No way to tell on joint pain, until you try it out since everyone is different. I personally do not have joint issues on Alphamax, or any arimistane product. ArA I'm not sure because I haven't ran it yet, but later this summer I will find out. I too plan on Alphamax/ArA
Joint issues are exaggerated IMO. It would appear that the issue is mostly moderate or none with some outliers having acute symptoms.
Alphamax is not bad on my joints. I have not ran ArA yet, I will June 1 with Alphamax, but I wouldn't think it would be an issue. Unless you are constantly lifting heavy and maxing out, I do not think there would be any issues. An 8 week run of Alphamax will be nice. Run your ArA for 50 workout days and you will love the stack.
Thanks for all the help guys. Should be a fun stack to run.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I like your company brah, do you guys have a 4-ad product?
and we like you! (or at least your avi...)

unfortunately no, we do not make a 4ad product

thanks for your support!

I'm actually glad you made this post. I was looking at a product with Arimistane and this seems to fit the bill.
awesome glad we could help friend

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs has el1minate....big bang for your buck.

Finaflex PCT revolution black is awesome as well.

amrasword

Awards
Thanks for all the info I've decided to go with nolvadren xt..been on new erase for 4 weeks.when it arrives. can i switch right over to nolvadren with no problems?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamax and ad3 are good choices as well

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Well I just learned to not google the word "Alphamax" ever again :/