Awards
Ive worked out my TDEE on IIFYM.
Now how often am i meant to eat etc?

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I can't really say how often you should eat (just eat when it's convenient), but it's important to know that Yohimbine works best in the absence of insulin, so that may determine when you decide to eat.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I can't really say how often you should eat (just eat when it's convenient), but it's important to know that Yohimbine works best in the absence of insulin, so that may determine when you decide to eat.
This ^

M

Misshepi

Awards
Unfortunately I believe that I don't have that ingredient in the alphamine I have. I know in some places they get sold without it. I'm in Australia

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately I believe that I don't have that ingredient in the alphamine I have. I know in some places they get sold without it. I'm in Australia
In terms of stimulant potentiation it still makes sense to take on an empty stomach.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, most supplements with stims in them work better on an empty stomach.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like 3 meals a day, but this answer will vary from person to person.
Same here. I sometimes did 4, but was never able to schedule around anything more than that. And Alphamine for me is usually first thing in the morning.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
When cutting I do 6-7 meals when cutting.

If I am entering a ckntest abs a peak too early I do 8 meals just to spread it out more.

I like eating a lot to this pertains to whatvit do.

M

Misshepi

Awards
Yeah, most supplements with stims in them work better on an empty stomach.
I take it on an empty stomach. I usually eat breakfast and lunch with small snacks inbetween.
Just read some people only eat in a certain time frame and one big meal.

M

Misshepi

Awards
When cutting I do 6-7 meals when cutting.

If I am entering a ckntest abs a peak too early I do 8 meals just to spread it out more.

I like eating a lot to this pertains to whatvit do.
Is that 8 smaller meals? Or just normal?

M

Misshepi

Awards
Same here. I sometimes did 4, but was never able to schedule around anything more than that. And Alphamine for me is usually first thing in the morning.
How big were your meals? I've noticed I'm not so hungry, which is good. So I'm liable not to snack too heavy between main meals!

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I usually eat 3 meals and snack in between. Definitely use Alphamine on a empty stomach.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Just the thought of having 8 meals sounds nauseating to me. :lol:

But whatever works for each individual is what counts.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All you need to worry about is hitting your macronutrient and kcal count for the day.

Also, remember the TDEE calculators are only a rough estimate of your total kcals per day.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just the thought of having 8 meals sounds nauseating to me. :lol:

But whatever works for each individual is what counts.
I have a huge appetite. I have yet to find a suppressant that works for me.

Norcodrene, OG OEP, Alphamine...nothing lol

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I have a huge appetite. I have yet to find a suppressant that works for me. Norcodrene, OG OEP, Alphamine...nothing lol
Wow...that's interesting because I took norco and alphamine together by mistake and I didn't have an appetite for several hours. That combo totally obliterated my appetite.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
The Norco/Alphamine combo was taken upon waking up...for the record.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow...that's interesting because I took norco and alphamine together by mistake and I didn't have an appetite for several hours. That combo totally obliterated my appetite.
Im doing that right now haha

I'm an odd one man. I have trouble keeping the hunger at bay which is why I tend to use 5-8 meals a day year round.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene kills my appetite.

Much more noticeable than Alphamine in this regard.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine smokes my appetite. Haven't tried Norcodrene yet (one more week).

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Norcodrene kills my appetite.

Much more noticeable than Alphamine in this regard.
Norcodrene has a better effect on appetite suppression than Alphamine, I do agree.

Taking Alphamine & Norcodrene pre steady state cardio though...sweat city!

A

alexay

Awards
do it carefully

dont push your body

monitor your eating and body behavior in this process

M

Misshepi

Awards
I usually eat 3 meals and snack in between. Definitely use Alphamine on a empty stomach.
In that case. Do you eat even if your not hungry..? With alphamine surpressing your appetite and all? If it does!

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you should eat eventually to hit your macro target. I had to force myself to eat at the beginning of Norco but the appetite suppression has died down ever so slightly.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How big were your meals? I've noticed I'm not so hungry, which is good. So I'm liable not to snack too heavy between main meals!
It all depends on what my overall goal is at the time. As the others have said, just focus on hitting your total and do it in a way that is convenient and comfortable for you. Even in an individual that can change over time. The meals I ate in my 20's do not look like the meals that I eat in my 30's.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im doing that right now haha I'm an odd one man. I have trouble keeping the hunger at bay which is why I tend to use 5-8 meals a day year round.
That's probably because you don't eat enough at each time with proper fluid

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's probably because you don't eat enough at each time with proper fluid
I'm properly hydrated daily.

And each meal varies from 280-355 calories.

The point wasn't to complain the point was to say how I prefer to split up my meals.

And for my body it works. Very well.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm properly hydrated daily. And each meal varies from 280-355 calories. The point wasn't to complain the point was to say how I prefer to split up my meals. And for my body it works. Very well.
280-355 calories? That won't will a cavity

I see why your always hungry. I have femal clients eating 2x-3x that 3-4x a day

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
280-355 calories? That won't will a cavity

I see why your always hungry. I have femal clients eating 2x-3x that 3-4x a day
The constant grazing keeps my hunger at bay. I enjoy that better than larger meals.

I'm not hungry now while doing my normal routine. If I were to switch to fewer & larger meals my hunger would go up.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I use the alphamine diet it's usually 3 scoops waking up, 2 scoops for lunch and 5 scoops at night. It all fits my macros bro! Sorry couldn't resist