ArA with Blue Gene

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
What are everyone's thoughts on using Controlled Labs Blue Gene as the souce of the Carnitine salt to stack with ArA (1.8g L-Car, 200mg Prop L-Car)?

My only concerns are 1. I'm not sure if the anti inflammatory properties of cissus effect the pathways that ArA work in, and 2. the dose should be 1 hour pre workout, whereas I've been seeing 30-45 minutes pre for ArA. I suppose taking Blue Gene 45 minutes pre instead of 60 probably wont hurt that much lol.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you already purchase the blue gene? If not, I would find a cheaper source of carnitine. I wouldn't recommend taking blue gene preworkout anyway with ArA. Take it later in the day.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I seem to remember a few CL reps saying they actually prefer Blue Gene 3-4hrs preworkout, versus immediately preworkout.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Did you already purchase the blue gene? If not, I would find a cheaper source of carnitine. I wouldn't recommend taking blue gene preworkout anyway with ArA. Take it later in the day.
No I actually have Molecular's PEak Beta+. Got it with the X Factor for free so I'm going to run that. My question is more just for knowing for future use. Depending on how I like the COP in PB+, I may just use regular LCLT in the future. I haven't used COP before so I may or may not enjoy it. I can get regular LCLT for cheaper than the PB+ (barring I can't get the PB+ for free again)

X

xhrr

Awards
No I actually have Molecular's PEak Beta+. Got it with the X Factor for free so I'm going to run that. My question is more just for knowing for future use. Depending on how I like the COP in PB+, I may just use regular LCLT in the future. I haven't used COP before so I may or may not enjoy it. I can get regular LCLT for cheaper than the PB+ (barring I can't get the PB+ for free again)
I wouldn't mix the two. Cissus and Ara dosed concomitantly is not a good idea if maximizing the potential of the two is of importance.

Although I will say iicarin and ara are pretty fun dosed together pre.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Concur. I'd take Blue Gene away from ArA to avoid the Cissus with it. PeakBeta+ would be a good alternative like you mentioned.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
How much GPLC is in Blue Gene anyway? It's in prop blend, just curious.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue Gene is one of my all time favorites; I gotta run another bottle soon.

Off track: yesterday I found Blue Growth and Gold Feast at my Vitamin Shoppe for half off, spent $45 total. Happy man

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blue Gene is one of my all time favorites; I gotta run another bottle soon. Off track: yesterday I found Blue Growth and Gold Feast at my Vitamin Shoppe for half off, spent $45 total. Happy man
Save those labels!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Blue Gene is one of my all time favorites; I gotta run another bottle soon. Off track: yesterday I found Blue Growth and Gold Feast at my Vitamin Shoppe for half off, spent $45 total. Happy man
Controlled Labs is one of my favorite companies for sure. Not many companies put out a whole lineup of excellent products. I'm considering Blue Growth myself for a little pre bed sleep and recovery help.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Concur. I'd take Blue Gene away from ArA to avoid the Cissus with it. PeakBeta+ would be a good alternative like you mentioned.
Absolutely, BG is an awesome product but the preferred dosing isnt immediately preWO. Peak Beta+ will have you covered for your preWO carnitine source, and offer many additional benefits in terms on increased endurance, strength and pumps. You can use the Blue Gene earlier in the day, or save it for after your X-Factor cycle. Whichever you prefer.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Hm not on my bottle lol
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Niacin (as Niacinamide)[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]50 mg[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]250%[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]41 mg[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]2%[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Blue C Complex[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]3750 mg[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]**[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]L-Carnitine (1800 mg), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Extract), Carao Extract (Cassia Grandis), Catuaba 4:1 Extract (Trichilia Catigua) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (200 mg)[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Blue Sky Complex[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]2200 mg[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]**[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Quercetin, Ginkgo Biloba (Extracted for Ginkgo Flavone Glcosides and Terpenes), Grape Seed (Extracted for 95% OPC), Epimedium Sagittatum (Extracted for 50% Icariin), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin (98% Extract) and Perilla Frutescans (Extracted for 23% Luteolin)[/FONT]

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Say what!? I will probably drive down tn now!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Local stores have their own clearance deals I think, separate from their website.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a bunch of AN Drive from them on clearance years back... probably the last time I was in one haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Local stores have their own clearance deals I think, separate from their website.
Yeah they had gold feast last month of the month before 1/2 off. Bought the only two they had

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled Labs is one of my favorite companies for sure. Not many companies put out a whole lineup of excellent products. I'm considering Blue Growth myself for a little pre bed sleep and recovery help.
you will not be disappointed, great recovery and sleep

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
That's what I figured. Thanks for the clarification!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both were on sale at my VS but both were sold out already :(

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established