What is a good testosterone stack?

Jeepguy

Awards
I'm currently trying to gain as much muscle and burn as much fat as possible. There are so many test boosters on the market these days I'm not sure what works and what doesn't. Im on a pretty strict diet right now was weighing 309lbs I'm down to 267 with no strength loss and starting to see my abs. I'm 6'2" I eat 5-6 times a day each meal contains about 9oz of protein and 4oz of carbs ( no junk ) I've been eating really clean. I workout 5-6 days a week and do 30 min a cardio after my workouts.

Just looking for a good test stack to take that I can see some good muscle gains with. I've ran steroids in the past (real testosterone) and d Bol nothing to hard but me and the wife are planning on having a kid within the next year and I'm looking for something to hold me over untill I can get back on another real cycle also planning to do a show next year. Been training off and on for 7 years or so.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now the popular stack seems to be, Alphamaxx and an aRa supplement ( x factor or x gels)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Test booster won't give you any more muscle gains.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've ran real test before, then nothing will compare. However, a good stack would be:

Alphamax
X-Gels
LCLT
GMS

Alphamax is very versatile and does not contain a prop blend, you know what you're getting.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
congrats on your accomplishments and obvious hard work & dedication...diet seems to be pretty solid as well
yes test boosters very different from actual test as you prolly know, but we have just released a brand new natural muscle-builder that you may be a good candidate for and have interest in, MASS 550

check it out
Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) NEW Mass 550 & FREE Custom T-Shirt (LIMITED TIME): Discount NEW Mass 550 & FREE Custom T-Shirt Supplements
special pricing with a cool tee included as well, nutraplanet exclusive

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Go for reduce xt and x-gels + gms + alcar +agmatine. Test boosters (with the exception of maybe natadrol) don't put on muscle. The aforementioned stack will.

Reactions: mw1

Jeepguy

Awards
Go for reduce xt and x-gels + gms + alcar +agmatine. Test boosters (with the exception of maybe natadrol) don't put on muscle. The aforementioned stack will.
How many weeks could I stack these 8-10?

Jeepguy

Awards
Only supplements I'm on now are a multivitamin c4 for preworkout, amino acids during workout and some nitro tech protein. About the only time I take the protein is after my workout I've been trying to incorporate a lot more whole food in my diet instead of shakes.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks could I stack these 8-10?
X-Gels with all the amenities for 50 workout days. So if you workout 3-4 times a week, that's about 3 months.
Natadrol - anywhere 8-12 weeks at max dosage.
Reduce Xt - the SNS boys will have to chime in, but I've only seen it 4-8 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off. Reduce XT is for cortisol modulation and therefore highly synergistic with X-Gels.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be an awesome stack...maybe add in Growth Factor if funds allow

Jeepguy

Awards
X-Gels with all the amenities for 50 workout days. So if you workout 3-4 times a week, that's about 3 months.
Natadrol - anywhere 8-12 weeks at max dosage.
Reduce Xt - the SNS boys will have to chime in, but I've only seen it 4-8 weeks on, 2-4 weeks off. Reduce XT is for cortisol modulation and therefore highly synergistic with X-Gels.
X Gels + GMS + Alcar + Agmatine 8-12 weeks
Natadrol 8-12 weeks
And reduce xt 4-8 weeks

Will this require a PCT if so what?
Where is a good place to order this from?
And im assuming this is a all natural stack?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol 8-12 weeks
And reduce xt 4-8 weeks

No PCT is required
NP should have all that as well as sportsnutritiononline.com(use AM8 for 8% off order)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol 8-12 weeks
And reduce xt 4-8 weeks

From what I've seen, natadrol is slightly androgenic so no pct is required, but I wouldn't take anything hormonal for half at least 3 weeks. That's just me, though.

For the other stack, you don't need a PCT.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/finaflex-redefine-nutrition-mass-550-60-capsules.html Im currently doing a log on this. I've used some of their products in the past and use their creatine as my g2. But this stuff is insane. I noticed a great increase in volume and strength is increasing as well. Last week on chest day i ended my incline barbell press on 275 lbs for 4 reps. Not bad for a lil old 5'5 hulk lol. If you get a chance try it out.

Ptoro09

Ptoro09

Awards
Hello peeps I'm new to this forum but been on for 2 years....In my P.O. I love test prop. W/ anvar....but that's just my P.O. And it has done wonders for me.....most other get me bloated :/

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hello peeps I'm new to this forum but been on for 2 years....In my P.O. I love test prop. W/ anvar....but that's just my P.O. And it has done wonders for me.....most other get me bloated :/
:blink:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend Endosurge Turbo personally.

With it you should notice increased libido, mood improvement, deeper sleep, increase in free T, and strength gains.

Plus, the price is hard to beat.

geniusesq

Awards
1 Andro?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I think you'd really like a Derm/Form cycle (8-10wk)

Then you could "PCT" w/ EndoSurge/AlphaMax & ArA + Anabeta stack. Would be a nice little while of gainzz

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A lot of you guys would like AS' new Cistamax. Cistanche deserticola acts as an exogenous androgen and directly agonizes the androgen receptor...yet at the same time, it IMPROVES fertility. Very cool pro-testosterone effect

JD261985

Banned
Awards
A lot of you guys would like AS' new Cistamax. Cistanche deserticola acts as an exogenous androgen and directly agonizes the androgen receptor...yet at the same time, it IMPROVES fertility. Very cool pro-testosterone effect
As Cistamax? I'll check it out never heard of it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not supplements dawg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So many options!

Mass 550 + Xgels
Growth Factor XT + Xgels
Anabeta + Endosurge + DAA

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As Cistamax? I'll check it out never heard of it
[FONT=helvetica_ceregular]Cistanche Deserticola is rapidly gaining attention throughout the world for its potential ability to improve performance, enhance muscular growth and recovery, and positively modulate various hormones. This plant, a valuable component of traditional Chinese medicine, possesses several unique compounds called “Phenylethanoids” that have been used for centuries for improving the body’s systems.[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica_ceregular]Where exercise performance is concerned, Cistanche Deserticola extract has been shown in the murine model to increase time to exhaustion (increased endurance), reduce CK, LDH, and lactic acid levels (improved recovery and reduced soreness), and improve energy storage (increased strength production)1,2. On a microscopic level, the muscle cell stores more glycogen after exercise, meaning a quicker time to recovery and preserved strength for the next exercise session2. The muscle cells also showed growth, in both size and number, of mitochondria2. Mitochondria are the fuel generators of the cell, using up substrates like fat to produce energy. The net result is more efficient energy consumption, which may lead to improved fat loss and strength output simultaneously. It goes without saying that the possibility of improved muscle resilience, size, strength, recovery, and endurance would be beneficial to any serious bodybuilder or athlete.[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica_ceregular]In terms of hormonal modulation, Cistanche Deserticola is an exceptionally powerful androgen found in nature. In a study done in male mice, C. Deserticola acted as an exogenous form of testosterone, mimicking testosterone’s effects in the body and even improving fertility3.[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica_ceregular]Finally, a brand new 2014 study looked into C. Deserticola’s effect on mammalian lifespan, and it was found that C. Deserticola was a potent life-extending plant, acting by reversing the gradual decline in immune function that accompanies aging4. It also acts as an anti-aging compound through various other mechanisms, as quoted by the authors of another study: “Cistanche deserticola can enhance the ability of learning, memorizing, anti-oxidation, and improve immune function5.”[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica_ceregular]By improving the efficiency with which the body restores itself, C. Deserticola may improve long-term fatigue and physical damage associated with overtraining. Couple this with its unique abilities as a phytoandrogen and muscle performance enhancer and you have an athlete’s dream where natural products are concerned.[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica_ceregular]CistaMax™ by Analyzed Supplements offers Cistanche Deserticola via an extraction process that confers the bioactive ingredients to the user, amplifying the effects mentioned above.[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica_ceregular]
References[/FONT]​
  1. Cai, R. L., et al. "Antifatigue Activity of Phenylethanoid-rich Extract from Cistanche Deserticola." Phytother Res 24.2 (2010): n. pag. Web.
  2. Han, L. C., and J. F. Hou. "Effects of Cistanche Deserticola Y.C. Ma on Serum Creatine Kinase and Ultrastructures of Skeletal Muscles in Mice." Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 18.12 (1993): 743-45. Web.
  3. Gu, Li, Wen-Ting Xiong, Chao Wang, Hong-Xia Sun, Guo-Fu Li, and Xin Liu. "Cistanche Deserticola Decoction Alleviates the Testicular Toxicity Induced by Hydroxyurea in Male Mice." Asian Journal of Andrology 15.6 (2013): 838-40. Web.
  4. Zhang, Ke, Xu Ma, Wenjun He, Haixia Li, Shuyan Han, Yong Jiang, Hounan Wu, Li Han, Tomohiro Ohno, Nobuo Uotsu, Kohji Yamaguchi, Zhizhong Ma, and Pengfei Tu. "Extracts of Cistanche Deserticola Can Antagonize Immunosenescence and Extend Life Span in Senescence-Accelerated Mouse Prone 8 (SAM-P8) Mice." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2014 (2014): 1-14. Print.
  5. Xuan, G. D., and C. Q. Liu. "Research on the Effect of Phenylethanoid Glycosides (PEG) of the Cistanche Deserticola on Anti-aging in Aged Mice Induced by D-galactose." Zhong Yao Cai 31.9 (2008): 1385-388. Web.
[FONT=helvetica_ceregular]- See more at: http://analyzedsupplements.com/products/cistamax.html#sthash.sZI2SSAZ.dpuf[/FONT]

jeff32

jeff32

Awards
Coop, is cistamax some sort of a testosterone booster? Where cycle will be needed?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop, is cistamax some sort of a testosterone booster? Where cycle will be needed?
You should cycle most any supplement you use. Read the writeup above. It doesn't boost testosterone, but rather agonizes the androgen receptor. In other words, it's a naturally occuring androgen. But shutdown isn't a concern...in fact, it improves fertility

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on your accomplishments and obvious hard work & dedication...diet seems to be pretty solid as well
yes test boosters very different from actual test as you prolly know, but we have just released a brand new natural muscle-builder that you may be a good candidate for and have interest in, MASS 550

check it out
Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) NEW Mass 550 & FREE Custom T-Shirt (LIMITED TIME): Discount NEW Mass 550 & FREE Custom T-Shirt Supplements
special pricing with a cool tee included as well, nutraplanet exclusive

I bet a 12 week cycle of Mass 550 would bring on some pretty impressive gains!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You should cycle most any supplement you use. Read the writeup above. It doesn't boost testosterone, but rather agonizes the androgen receptor. In other words, it's a naturally occuring androgen. But shutdown isn't a concern...in fact, it improves fertility
best combined with Erase for AI?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm a big fan of tropinol xp, testopro, and bulbine as test booster products

coming up shortly i'll combine tropinol xp with anabeta, should be good for fullness and hopefully lean out just a bit

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT is a good test stack.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to be biased but I'm gonna have to go with Alphamax/ArA as well. That stack has been getting a lot of great reviews.

cistamax is intriguing as well, I hate to admit it but I skipped the intro sale because of saving money for a vacation.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Not to be biased but I'm gonna have to go with Alphamax/ArA as well. That stack has been getting a lot of great reviews.

cistamax is intriguing as well, I hate to admit it but I skipped the intro sale because of saving money for a vacation.
Aw c'mon man...you can always go on vacay next year! :laugh:

Naw, but I hear you though. Doing the same thing as we speak. I've been buying something practically every week this year it seems.

Jeepguy

Awards
If I wanted to stack mass 550 + x gels together would I need anything else to go with it?

Seems like everyone has a different opinion lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
If I wanted to stack mass 550 + x gels together would I need anything else to go with it?

that actually sounds like a pretty intriguing stack...nice

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I just finished Tropinol and Intimidate and really enjoyed it. Thats my recommendation.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running AlphaMax now (4 wks)... Got a free bottle of APE to try next. Surprised I haven't heard APE mentioned yet. Anybody try it?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aw c'mon man...you can always go on vacay next year! :laugh:

Naw, but I hear you though. Doing the same thing as we speak. I've been buying something practically every week this year it seems.
Me too. I have so much stuff at home. My wife is not happy that most of the cupboards are full.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i'm a big fan of tropinol xp, testopro, and bulbine as test booster products coming up shortly i'll combine tropinol xp with anabeta, should be good for fullness and hopefully lean out just a bit
Glad to hear you're a fan of Bulbine. What sort of dose did you use?

Jeepguy

Awards
Running AlphaMax now (4 wks)... Got a free bottle of APE to try next. Surprised I haven't heard APE mentioned yet. Anybody try it?
Alphamax come in a white bottle or blue? I noticed the one on NP is in a white bottle with red lettering.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you're a fan of Bulbine. What sort of dose did you use?
for me bulbine is simple...1 cap in the pm, stack it with intimidate or daa and libido is almost too much

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

That would make for a good stack as it is. No need to go overboard :D

There are so many products that its just a matter of going with what piques your interested

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Me too. I have so much stuff at home. My wife is not happy that most of the cupboards are full.
LOL..you need your own stackable shelves like I do. I have room for them in our bedroom and I stash all of my supplements in there minus the 8 proteins I have on hand. LOL!

But yeah, you can get them Lowe's or Home Depot and even Walmart. They're plastic and the drawers pull out. Pretty convenient. If my supps were in the cupboard, my wifey would kill me.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I tried APE last year and it was pretty good.

Jeepguy

Awards
That would make for a good stack as it is. No need to go overboard :D

There are so many products that its just a matter of going with what piques your interested
About to place my order on NP

Mass 550 4c/day 2 in morning 2 at night with meals.
X gels 4c/day 2 in the morning and 2 at night except on workout days ill take 4c before training.
Was thinking about throwing in som GMS 1 scoop before training with my preworkout.
And some LCLT.

Do you think the GMS and LCLT are not needed and i should just role with the mass 550 and x gels?