What are you guys most excited to try?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I have a problem with lab ratting myself to every new supp that comes out, idk know why, i should probably save my money but its just to tempting. So out of these 3 which one would you guys pick if you could get a free 2 month cycle and why.

1. Phosphatidic Acid (Some people are saying its better Than ARA, which i have a hard time believing but am unable to comment on)
2. Follidrone or MyoSynergy (I was ready to jump the gun on the pre order but last time i did that with versa-1 i was sorely dissapointed so decided to wait)
3. Clear Muscle (this New HMB looks very promising and I personally think it could make a killer PCT addition for retaining gains)

Id pick clear muscle but I usually make the wrong choice when it comes to experimenting with something new like when i chose DAA over ARA a few years ago, god that was a terrible decision.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have a problem with lab ratting myself to every new supp that comes out, idk know why, i should probably save my money but its just to tempting. So out of these 3 which one would you guys pick if you could get a free 2 month cycle and why.

1. Phosphatidic Acid (Some people are saying its better Than ARA, which i have a hard time believing but am unable to comment on)
2. Follidrone or MyoSynergy (I was ready to jump the gun on the pre order but last time i did that with versa-1 i was sorely dissapointed so decided to wait)
3. Clear Muscle (this New HMB looks very promising and I personally think it could make a killer PCT addition for retaining gains)

Id pick clear muscle but I usually make the wrong choice when it comes to experimenting with something new like when i chose DAA over ARA a few years ago, god that was a terrible decision.
In order of those 3:

Hmb
PA
Follidrone

breakoutyear

Awards

I'm also excited about Phosphatidic Acid. Also new Natadrol, but PA seems very interesting. Are their any logs or additional info on PA?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested to run CM and PA.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Myosynergy has the strongest evidence basis out of all of those. Multiple ingredients with multiple human trials each

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Myosynergy has the strongest evidence basis out of all of those. Multiple ingredients with multiple human trials each
Do you think the doses for the ingredients in Myosynergy are enough? The last products like Defuse or DCP 2.0 you needed to double dose to get the proper amount of some of the ingredients.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a MyoSynergy log up you could check out.

I do plan to give Clear Muscle a try after as well.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
We must be looking at different write-ups or something.

The marketing that I saw suggested that Myosynergy will elicit an appreciable effect on myostatin inhibition and IGF-1 expression, and "trigger multiple pathways of muscle building"..... I say rofl

EvoMuse used a rat model of human olivo-cerebellar degeneration to [suggest] that Myosynergy can boost IGF-1 levels and "kickstart the entire anabolic cascade" and "indirectly decrease Myostatin levels"..... but they conveniently left out the the fact that rodent models of cerebellar atrophy/degeneration have significant peripheral IGF-1 deficits in comparison to that of normal controls. Additionally, the fact that Type 2 diabetic rodent models have significantly higher myostatin mRNA and MDA levels than normal controls, wasn't mentioned in the write-up either.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Anything with a write-up that mentions myostatin as the product's MOA is a scam.
marketing of any supplement is hyped in one form or another whether with scientific research or exaggerated claims... whatever grabs our attention

evomuse has said that myosynergy is intended to increase strength and exercise performance.... i cant wait to try it out

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
evomuse has said that myosynergy is intended to increase strength and exercise performance.
The statement that Myosynergy decreases myostain, came from Evomuse themselves. The notion that the product can "trigger multiple pathways of muscle building" that will boost IGF-1 levels and "kickstart the entire anabolic cascade" - while concomitantly decreasing myostatin levels, is just comical.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Are you going to do nothing but bash marketing copy?
I'm just waiting for one of these company reps to show us that the marketing claims being made for these particular products are anything other than fairy tales, but I guess I should know better by now.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just waiting for one of these company reps to show us that the marketing claims being made for these particular products are anything other than fairy tales, but I guess I should know better by now.
I'm sure that's what you're waiting for.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
I'm sure that's what you're waiting for.
Well why not? They're company reps right? Why can't they be confronted with scientific facts?

So when the marketing of a product includes outlandish claims that can't be backed by the science they reference - and I call them out on it - I'm not allowed to mention it without getting reprimanded and/or banned? rofl

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well why not? They're company reps right?

So when the marketing of a product includes outlandish claims that can't be backed by the science they reference - and I call them out on it - I'm not allowed to mention it without getting reprimanded and/or banned? rofl
When? Thats all you ever do...selectively based on your flavor of the month.

Science? Your don't care two ****s about science..you care about making a company look bad by whatever means necessary..you know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it. Your dog and pony show is old.

You came to this board for one reason. To bash certain companies.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
Science? Your don't care two ****s about science.
Yeah ok.

you care about making a company look bad
And where would that get me exactly? Please.

by whatever means necessary..you know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it. Your dog and pony show is old.
That's pretty funny though.

You came to this board for one reason. To bash certain companies.
Oh really? Which ones are those? I'll counter any outlandish claim, made by any company...."you know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it."

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't.

And where would that get me exactly? Please.
You like the attention. Its quite obvious.

That's pretty funny though.
Your act is.

Oh really? Which ones are those? I'll counter any outlandish claim, made by any company...."you know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it."

Then go here:

vBulletin 5 Connect, The World's Leading Community Software

Buy your license, open up your site, and counter any outlandish claim all you want with no hinderance at all. I hope you have next 40yrs of your life free to counter all the outlandish claims and you won't have to deal with all the oppression around here. LOL

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PES Select Snickerdoodle
SNS Forthcoming Releases
iForce Finish Line

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Call me boring but I really want to give Cistamax a try.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this isn't new or exciting, but X-Gels. I have never ran ArA before. I cannot wait until June 1!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
is Finish line finally coming out? All the info I could find was over a year old
I can't remember what the last word was, maybe Vaughn or one of his crew members could chime in.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got a sample of stimu8 in the mail, can't wait to give that a go tomorrow

i don't have any information on Finish Line but I'm pretty excited for some Max Out

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I liked the argument before. Let's go back to that.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
We must be looking at different write-ups or something.

The marketing that I saw suggested that Myosynergy will elicit an appreciable effect on myostatin inhibition and IGF-1 expression, and "trigger multiple pathways of muscle building"..... I say rofl

EvoMuse used a rat model of human olivo-cerebellar degeneration to [suggest] that Myosynergy can boost IGF-1 levels and "kickstart the entire anabolic cascade" and "indirectly decrease Myostatin levels"..... but they conveniently left out the the fact that rodent models of cerebellar atrophy/degeneration have significant peripheral IGF-1 deficits in comparison to that of normal controls. Additionally, the fact that Type 2 diabetic rodent models have significantly higher myostatin mRNA and MDA levels than normal controls, wasn't mentioned in the write-up either.
Well I didn't even look at the writeup. Writeups are writeups. They're designed to hype products. I assess products on the formula chiefly, and those doses of HICA, forskolin, and epicatechin all have human data, with the latter being the weakest of the 3 as far as relevant data is concerned.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed however in this instance, EvoMuse described the product's MOA - the premise of which is inherently flawed.
Guess what? You don't have to buy it.

Until EvoMuse comes out with a product I don't like I will continue to try their products. Look at the ingredients instead of the write up. Go be negative towards everything somewhere else

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a problem with lab ratting myself to every new supp that comes out, idk know why, i should probably save my money but its just to tempting. So out of these 3 which one would you guys pick if you could get a free 2 month cycle and why.1. Phosphatidic Acid (Some people are saying its better Than ARA, which i have a hard time believing but am unable to comment on)2. Follidrone or MyoSynergy (I was ready to jump the gun on the pre order but last time i did that with versa-1 i was sorely dissapointed so decided to wait)3. Clear Muscle (this New HMB looks very promising and I personally think it could make a killer PCT addition for retaining gains)Id pick clear muscle but I usually make the wrong choice when it comes to experimenting with something new like when i chose DAA over ARA a few years ago, god that was a terrible decision.
Im interested in all 3, other than 2. When are the other 2 out?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sorta wanna try Natadrol after FD, but I don't really know it's MOA or anything.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've stayed out because I am testing FD and have an obvious bias, but I would be excited to try that. It is legit and I plan to run it another 4 weeks.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I want to try X-Gels and thermoxyn. I know X-gels ahve been around for a while with great reviews, but I havent gotten around to trying it.
Of the one's originally listed, I dont know enough about them. Though I always like to try new things when I can.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I want to try X-Gels and thermoxyn. I know X-gels ahve been around for a while with great reviews, but I havent gotten around to trying it.
Of the one's originally listed, I dont know enough about them. Though I always like to try new things when I can.
Out of the ones listed if you haven't tried x-gels that would be your best bet I think we can say it has one if the higher success rates of anything OTC. I personally love em the only thing I hate is coming off them because after a few weeks I always deflate quite a bit which sucks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't use anything that wouldn't allow you to keep your gains. Seems pointless.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use anything that wouldn't allow you to keep yoit's just gains. Seems pointless.
I know wat u mean but it's not like a hormone where u get shutdown or anything its just from an aesthetic point of view you don't look quite inflamed anymore.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Really excited about this

Max Out is coming back? Same formula? (ArA????)
I don't have the ingredients. From what I've read it's not the same as the old Max Out, it's a preworkout which is higher in stim's than Conquer, Conquer is sticking around and this is another option.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I don't have the ingredients. From what I've read it's not the same as the old Max Out, it's a preworkout which is higher in stim's than Conquer, Conquer is sticking around and this is another option.
Cool cool love me some stims :D

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
No budget for supps lately so not able to try anything new for awhile. Excited to be cutting down on supplements though.
I know what you mean. I really don't have the funds to support my supplement addiction.lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't have many deets but yea, methylated Creatine-o-phosphate.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 days left on my Follidrone and WILL be buying more. I said it before in another thread but the results verge on PH levels. It's not just hype.