ArA and Orange Triad...and Aspirin...help

Gore

Awards
Ok, so I am going blind reading through threads, and I don't think I have this completely understood quite yet...so if you can help, please chime in.

1. I am going to use 1.5g ArA, Glycergrow, and 81mg aspirin...do I take this ALL at the same time preworkout? and only on the days I am lifting? (i.e. do I keep taking the aspirin throughout the entire run even on off days? It's the aspirin that I think I am stuck on)
2. Am I supposed to start the aspirin 10 days prior to starting ArA?
3. I also use Orange Triad, but I take it at least 8hrs before I train...is that ok? Does it really matter when I take after the workout? (It looks like you are trying to maximize the effects of the ArA during your workout, is that correct?)
4. Will taking OT on my off-days have an impact on my training days with ArA?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Ok, so I am going blind reading through threads, and I don't think I have this completely understood quite yet...so if you can help, please chime in.

1. I am going to use 1.5g ArA, Glycergrow, and 81mg aspirin...do I take this ALL at the same time preworkout? and only on the days I am lifting? (i.e. do I keep taking the aspirin throughout the entire run even on off days? It's the aspirin that I think I am stuck on)
2. Am I supposed to start the aspirin 10 days prior to starting ArA?
3. I also use Orange Triad, but I take it at least 8hrs before I train...is that ok? Does it really matter when I take after the workout? (It looks like you are trying to maximize the effects of the ArA during your workout, is that correct?)
4. Will taking OT on my off-days have an impact on my training days with ArA?
1. All pre-wo ONLY. No need to dose on off days.
2. No
3. You are correct. You should dose OT 4+ hours away from your ArA dose (I like to keep it 8-12hr away when I use something of such)
4. No

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

Check out that thread if you have not already, some great info

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Gore

Awards
Thank you gentlemen...last question...is PES Enhanced ok to take with it preWO?

Gore

Awards
Sweet...now the ****ty part...waiting for my order to arrive:)

Gore

Awards
Well crap...Enhanced is banned??? Where the hell have I been? Ok...Is there another Pre that lines up well with the ArA stack?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well crap...Enhanced is banned??? Where the hell have I been? Ok...Is there another Pre that lines up well with the ArA stack?
High Volume, Body Octane, Peak Beta

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Pre's are more of a person to person thing. Everyone will tell you differently, just choose what you like and know works

Assault is fine

Gore

Awards
Cool, thanks again. I was just concerned that it might have an ingredient, or too many calories, to take alongside the ArA.

I am getting this idea in my head that ArA is a rather finicky product in terms of what you can take with it. Of course this is what happens when you over analyze the hell out of a supplement. There are just so many opinions that you need to weed through.

I appreciate the feedback.

I will using:

OT-spaced out at least 8hrs prior to workout
1.5 ArA + 3 scoops Glycergrow + 1 81mg Aspirin - Preworkout
Nerve Restore (rec daily)
Assault (rec prewo)

Gore

Awards
That's odd...because I do always wear my Jimmy Choo's when I hit the gym...seriously underrated anabolic footwear...10% increases in strength the moment you put them on.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could have sworn I read that the 81mg ASA needs to be pre-loaded (like OP said 10 days beforehand).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I could have sworn I read that the 81mg ASA needs to be pre-loaded (like OP said 10 days beforehand).
Where abouts my friend? I'm all for enlightenment and I will update my help thread if this is the case!

Gore

Awards
Ok, first day with 1.5 ArA, 3 scoops Glycergrow, 1x81mg aspirin, and washed it down with a scoop of Assault....nothing special in the gym though.

When do you guys start feeling strength gains kicking in?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, first day with 1.5 ArA, 3 scoops Glycergrow, 1x81mg aspirin, and washed it down with a scoop of Assault....nothing special in the gym though. When do you guys start feeling strength gains kicking in?
For me, around week 4-5 my strength starts to skyrocket.