anabeta or x-factor for strength gains

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ran both anabeta and x-factor or someone that knows which one works best. I ran a 50day cycle of x-factor during a cut and kept all of my strength despite losing 20lbs. Would 8weeks of anabeta have the same strength gains as 8weeks of 1g ARA?

jeff32

jeff32

Awards
Im on xfactor ryt now and i run anabeta elite before not the original anabeta, i heard a lot people like the original anabeta rather than elite. For strength gain i already happy with my xfactor i run now for 3weeks. For anabeta elite i can see my strength up after 1bottle and a half, but it was solid onnce it kick in,fullness of your muscles look like ur in a juice, but calories must be high enough so that you enjoy the benefits of anabeta elite. If you already have a bottlenof original anabeta go for it, people are swear by it, only you can compare it to yourself, everyone act differently. ArA and anabeta elit or anabeta are one of the solid musclebuilder around.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I've personally had better strength gains from ArA vs the old OG Anabeta. Can't comment on the new formula, as I've never used it.

If the funds are there, I'd say stack them. It seems to be a very popular stack and they also share some synergy (This will inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes)

What'd your last XF run look like?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've personally had better strength gains from ArA vs the old OG Anabeta. Can't comment on the new formula, as I've never used it.

If the funds are there, I'd say stack them. It seems to be a very popular stack and they also share some synergy (This will inhibit ArA being broken down into luekotrienes)

What'd your last XF run look like?
Unfortunately funds are not there, which is why I am looking at anabeta as it would be $44 for two bottles vs the $80 for xf. With my last ARA run I went from 210 to 185(10% / avi pic). Strength decreased a bit but my intensity also went down as calories dropped. Went from 315pause press to 290pause press while maintaining the accessory lifts. Kind of broke my foot so I can't comment on squat / deadlift differences but my rows went up. Really liked the cycle though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately funds are not there, which is why I am looking at anabeta as it would be $44 for two bottles vs the $80 for xf. With my last ARA run I went from 210 to 185(10% / avi pic). Strength decreased a bit but my intensity also went down as calories dropped. Went from 315pause press to 290pause press while maintaining the accessory lifts. Kind of broke my foot so I can't comment on squat / deadlift differences but my rows went up. Really liked the cycle though.
Go with what you can afford; both are good products so it's just up to you as to what you feel you would get best return for money on.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Go with what you can afford; both are good products so it's just up to you as to what you feel you would get best return for money on.
Yeah, considering that funds are an issue I'd probably suggest AB as that price is a steal for sure

If you're talking about OG AB it'd be great if you're bulking again; increased appetite, fullness, pumps; I really enjoyed it @ 6 caps

I'm an ArA fanboy though, so I'd have to recommend it over AB, but putting myself in your position I'd chose the AB (just because there are some many other supps I prefer to run alongside ArA; GMS, carnitine, etc.)

Should be nice either way, All quality companies (PES, SNS, MN) and quality products. GL

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
^ this

I really enjoy both products

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks for the comments guys, i will probably go with the anabeta. Both are exceptional products.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tremendous products that are often stacked, however I believe most would say you will notice slightly more strength increases with X-Factor.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Tremendous products that are often stacked, however I believe most would say you will notice slightly more strength increases with X-Factor.
My plan right now is to just run anabeta for 8weeks then compare the two and possibly run both together next time. Better start saving now lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My plan right now is to just run anabeta for 8weeks then compare the two and possibly run both together next time. Better start saving now lol
Hah. Pricey, but may be one of the best natty stacks. Plan on keep diet steady throughout the tub of both supplements?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are good choices IMO. The new version of AnaBeta Elite does also boost endurance quite noticeably as well and I love it for performance enhancement. I still need to stack the new one with some of my X-gels eventually. :eek:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Both are good. ArA would be better though, if your tight for $
ArA is cheaper? 2bottles of Anabeta (not elite) is $44 on nutra while 1bottle Xfactor is ~40.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this will come down to user preference.

I have purchased and used several bottles of ArA and was disappointed with the results. I wish I noticed the same effects many others report but I simply don't seem to. Many others love it though.

AnaBeta for me is excellent but I use it for bodybuilding purposes rather than for strength increases.

So, that is why I think it is user preference. You will find people who like and dislike both.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is cheaper? 2bottles of Anabeta (not elite) is $44 on nutra while 1bottle Xfactor is ~40.
You must have slept through the deals around Thanksgiving - New Year's where XFactor was around $30-35 a bottle plus goodies! There are still sales where two bottles of ArA and usually a third product are bundled for around $70.

The Anabeta is cheap now, but who knows for how much longer Nutraplanet will keep it at that price. I believe it was at $35-40 before this current sale.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Pickup the AB - it's a great sale. As mentioned, getting 2 x 100 ARA for less than 70 will be hard to find. But, it's really worth it....if I had to buy one - I would get the ARA without question.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would stack them together

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength wise you wont see anything other than creatine monohydrate comparing to ArA.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Strength wise you wont see anything other than creatine monohydrate comparing to ArA.
I completely disagree. ArA has a decent effect on strength, and anabeta does too. So does betaine anhydrous. I see you in every thread saying repeatedly that nothing compares to ArA. It's a great product and I have a writeup on it on this forum, but it's frankly disrespectful to other companies to keep saying "nothing compares!" and it's disrespectful to consumers who will believe the constant pimping without exploring other options that are just as good if not better. X-factor is a good product, but Anabeta easily compares to it for strength gains, and Anabeta Elite is likely superior for body composition purposes.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just so you understand, here is how the SNS reps who make an ArA product answered:
As for PES, our product was directly mentioned. This is how we responded:
Both are good choices IMO. The new version of AnaBeta Elite does also boost endurance quite noticeably as well and I love it for performance enhancement. I still need to stack the new one with some of my X-gels eventually. :eek:
^ thisI really enjoy both products
I think this will come down to user preference. I have purchased and used several bottles of ArA and was disappointed with the results. I wish I noticed the same effects many others report but I simply don't seem to. Many others love it though.AnaBeta for me is excellent but I use it for bodybuilding purposes rather than for strength increases.So, that is why I think it is user preference. You will find people who like and dislike both.
And then you responded with the usual pimp post about how absolutely nothing compares to X-factor. Hopefully you can take notes on how to respectfully compare product, and furthermore, how to realistically elucidate what your product does. You said in another thread that adding 50 lbs to a 500 lb deadlift is a common type of strength gain seen with one ArA cycle, and you said here that the only comparable supplement to ArA is creatine (the Baylor study proves you dead wrong). So please, again, take note.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just so you understand, here is how the SNS reps who make an ArA product answered:As for PES, our product was directly mentioned. This is how we responded:And then you responded with the usual pimp post about how absolutely nothing compares to X-factor. Hopefully you can take notes on how to respectfully compare product, and furthermore, how to realistically elucidate what your product does. You said in another thread that adding 50 lbs to a 500 lb deadlift is a common type of strength gain seen with one ArA cycle, and you said here that the only comparable supplement to ArA is creatine (the Baylor study proves you dead wrong). So please, again, take note.
I love seeing reps that can get along like that. It's good stuff. There's really no need to put others companies down, I have been guilty of this in the past but these guys def set a good example :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ran both anabeta and x-factor or someone that knows which one works best. I ran a 50day cycle of x-factor during a cut and kept all of my strength despite losing 20lbs. Would 8weeks of anabeta have the same strength gains as 8weeks of 1g ARA?
Hey bro I ran both OG ABE & xgels ( sns ara) together for 50 days straight with fantastic results. Idk what to say about which one to run solo but they are both great supplements!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA for size, anabeta for size. Both do yield in some strength gains (for me) but that's a result of increase appetite and getting in more calories from the 2 products. Hard to find supplements that yield pure strength. The only one I have used that gave real strength results was Prime by USP Labs or usp powder, whatever it's called now lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ArA for size, anabeta for size. Both do yield in some strength gains (for me) but that's a result of increase appetite and getting in more calories from the 2 products. Hard to find supplements that yield pure strength. The only one I have used that gave real strength results was Prime by USP Labs or usp powder, whatever it's called now lol
Do you note an increase in appetite with ArA alone? I know that's noted occasionally with AnaBeta (surely helps with strength gains).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
odly enough ArA did not increase my appetite. Either way my cut should be done soon and I'm transitioning into a reverse so if AB helps with hunger then that could be either good or bad. Thank you everyone for the help and I will report back after I finish my run. Will log it but won't start for another month or two. Ended up buying 2 bottles of PES F95 for $30 which is a steal to run along anabeta

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you note an increase in appetite with ArA alone? I know that's noted occasionally with AnaBeta (surely helps with strength gains).
I got hungry more but I also was trying to stretch out my stomach

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Whaaaat? My appetite was thru the roof, I thought every would experience that..

I do notice in increase in appetite from ArA as well, but I think it's more because my volume picks up when I use ArA thus I burn more calories, so I want to eat more. Not from the actual product itself though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice more of an appetite increase with AnaBeta / AnaBeta Elite.

But both, including ArA, allow me to consume more carbs/kcals and not gain noticeable fat which is awesome.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
odly enough ArA did not increase my appetite. Either way my cut should be done soon and I'm transitioning into a reverse so if AB helps with hunger then that could be either good or bad. Thank you everyone for the help and I will report back after I finish my run. Will log it but won't start for another month or two. Ended up buying 2 bottles of PES F95 for $30 which is a steal to run along anabeta
Good stack - you will have good results. Ramp up on the F95 - it does not agree with some folks unfortunately (like me). ABE makes me as hungry as AB, but I find if you go into the run already in the cutting zone, it's much easier to suppress / control your appetite. You may find this beneficial - in making more lean gains. Again, if you can get another bottle of ARA - the stack together is awesome.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whaaaat? My appetite was thru the roof, I thought every would experience that.. I do notice in increase in appetite from ArA as well, but I think it's more because my volume picks up when I use ArA thus I burn more calories, so I want to eat more. Not from the actual product itself though
There must be somebody out there who doesn't notice a significant increase, hence why I said "occasionally". :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Starting X-Gels / ABE run tomorrow for PCT with D-Pol, very excited.

Interested in how ABE is better for body comp than strength necessarily, does this have to do with nutrient partitioning or glycogen storage / retention? Or are they completey related
Awesome PCT stack! Keep us updated on your progress! And keep your SNS labels!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting X-Gels / ABE run tomorrow for PCT with D-Pol, very excited.

Interested in how ABE is better for body comp than strength necessarily, does this have to do with nutrient partitioning or glycogen storage / retention? Or are they completey related
Hope your compound wasn't anything harsh if that's your only pct

1kerry

Awards
I'm currently running XGELS/ORIGINAL ABE/DPOL,CREATINE,GMS and no hungry increase for me =( Im already on week 5 and I need to force myself to eat after workout (I train fasted-morning)…don't know whats happening, I usually like to eat…not anymore

1kerry

Awards
I'm currently running XGELS/ORIGINAL ABE/DPOL,CREATINE,GMS and no hungry increase for me =( Im already on week 5 and I need to force myself to eat after workout (I train fasted-morning)…don't know whats happening, I usually like to eat…not anymore

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently running XGELS/ORIGINAL ABE/DPOL,CREATINE,GMS and no hungry increase for me =( Im already on week 5 and I need to force myself to eat after workout (I train fasted-morning)...don't know whats happening, I usually like to eat...not anymore
Taking a fat burner or anything along those lines pre-workout?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Starting X-Gels / ABE run tomorrow for PCT with D-Pol, very excited. Interested in how ABE is better for body comp than strength necessarily, does this have to do with nutrient partitioning or glycogen storage / retention? Or are they completey related
I would think a lot of this has to due with the Forskolin content.