DHEA: Cream or Capsules?

FatBurner2008

Awards
I have been using Life-Flo DHEA For Men which indicates each full press of the pump provides approximately 30 mg of DHEA USP.

Wondering is this more effective than any capsule version?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal (like Life-Flo) and sub lingual are the only effective delivery methods IMO.

Through labs oral DHEA did nothing for my DHEA levels.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Any transdermal better or more effective than a Life-Flo? Or sublingual still better?

Have you used the product I described?

Transdermal (like Life-Flo) and sub lingual are the only effective delivery methods IMO.

Through labs oral DHEA did nothing for my DHEA levels.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have not used life flow but I have used a transdermal DHEA product.

I'm not sure if sublingal is necessarily better than a TD but it might be equally effective for some.

Everyone is different in there effectivenss in absorbing a TD product. Labs are the only way to know for sure how effective it might be for you.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Which DHEA transdermal have you used?

I have not used life flow but I have used a transdermal DHEA product.

I'm not sure if sublingal is necessarily better than a TD but it might be equally effective for some.

Everyone is different in there effectivenss in absorbing a TD product. Labs are the only way to know for sure how effective it might be for you.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is just [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]pregnenolone?[/FONT]
You really should start with just preg on it's own and assess. Since preg sits at the top of the hormone tree, it converts to DHEA, but you want to have the levels near the top of the normal range. Sometimes you need to add DHEA to get there as not enough converts. However, you want to make sure not to take too much because excess will convert to estrogen.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Thanks! Going with 12.5mg each day.

You really should start with just preg on it's own and assess. Since preg sits at the top of the hormone tree, it converts to DHEA, but you want to have the levels near the top of the normal range. Sometimes you need to add DHEA to get there as not enough converts. However, you want to make sure not to take too much because excess will convert to estrogen.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I found is that you may want to start with the whole 25mg at first and then back down.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely agree with the transdermal route recommendations.

Dermacrine is awesome: Strength gains, some fat loss, mood improvement and libido assistance :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any transdermal better or more effective than a Life-Flo? Or sublingual still better? Have you used the product I described?
I like the age force dhea patches personally!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have read that the enzymes needed to convert the dhea in the direction of test are more plentiful in the skin of the shoulder area and thus conversion to test is higher with the transdermals. I believe PP literature is what stated this but it has been a while since I read it so I am unsure. Undoubtedly the transdermals are going to give far more stable and sustained blood levels which is a good thing with dhea.

FatBurner2008

Awards
What is the minimum daily dosage of Dermacrine for someone 200lbs to get a minimum effect?Does an AI always need to be followed even at a low dosage?
Definitely agree with the transdermal route recommendations.Dermacrine is awesome: Strength gains, some fat loss, mood improvement and libido assistance :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like T-Bone said, why not just use the recommended dosages? As far as AI goes, you shouldn't need anything extra. The formula contains ingredients that are anti-estrogenic: 7,8-Benzoflavone, Resveratrol and Chrysin.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There should not be any AI needed as this is simply filling you natural levels to a higher degree. The only thing that would cause estro sides would be DHEA and the levels are very moderate in Decramine. If you start to see acne or any other sides, simply lower your dose or skip a day.

I was taking 50mg of DHEA for 3 weeks before I started to see a side.

jamestephan

Awards
Using DHEA Supplement Patch

I have not used life flow. I'm using Ageforce DHEA Supplement Patch that is awesome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like T-Bone said, why not just use the recommended dosages? As far as AI goes, you shouldn't need anything extra. The formula contains ingredients that are anti-estrogenic: 7,8-Benzoflavone, Resveratrol and Chrysin.
exactly...unless you are cutting for a contest you don't want estrogen too low, it is needed for a lot of things including libido/growth!!!

FatBurner2008

Awards
Just got a bottle of Dermacrine. Last time I used it a year or two ago, the consistency was more of a cream and lighter colored. What I seem to have now is much darker and less of a cream more liquid like...did the formula change?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got a bottle of Dermacrine. Last time I used it a year or two ago, the consistency was more of a cream and lighter colored. What I seem to have now is much darker and less of a cream more liquid like...did the formula change?

Just the carrier. It's much better, actually does dry in about 5 minutes time.

FatBurner2008

Awards
So is it more liquid now? I recall the old version seem to have a hard time drying as after applying it, it still felt wet for a while. This bottle definitely seems to dry faster.

Just the carrier. It's much better, actually does dry in about 5 minutes time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So is it more liquid now? I recall the old version seem to have a hard time drying as after applying it, it still felt wet for a while. This bottle definitely seems to dry faster.
i like to run a hairdryer over applied areas, not really necessary but i feel it helps with drying and absorption.

btw-thanks for the purchase!!!

FatBurner2008

Awards
Using solo at a slightly lower dosage.

Is it best to cycle the product 4-6 weeks before repeating usage?

i like to run a hairdryer over applied areas, not really necessary but i feel it helps with drying and absorption.

btw-thanks for the purchase!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that is pretty much the company policy of BPS.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yep, sounds good. Thanks for the support!

I like to run a couple of bottles of EndoSurge Turbo or another natty test booster after a cycle personally.

FatBurner2008

Awards
Can you elaborate?

I thought this was not needed?

Yep, sounds good. Thanks for the support!

I like to run a couple of bottles of EndoSurge Turbo or another natty test booster after a cycle personally.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What am I missing? This is a preg/DHEA supp, why are we talking about cycles?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What am I missing? This is a preg/DHEA supp, why are we talking about cycles?
lol....you can cycle on and off anything. creatine for example...

FatBurner2008

Awards
Let me clarify...was asking even at a lower dosage, should Dermacrine be used no more than 4-6 weeks, then take 4-6 weeks off from using it before running it again?

he is merely suggessting that between cycles of dermacrine endosurge will help fill the gap!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me clarify...was asking even at a lower dosage, should Dermacrine be used no more than 4-6 weeks, then take 4-6 weeks off from using it before running it again?
ok, i am not suppossed to recommend that you go over 2 months without taking a break...

but personally i have gone 5 months with no break...

hope that helps!!!

FatBurner2008

Awards
Thanks! And going for that period of time without an AI is fine?
ok, i am not suppossed to recommend that you go over 2 months without taking a break...but personally i have gone 5 months with no break...hope that helps!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! And going for that period of time without an AI is fine?
i like otc ai's and run them often, but that's just me...everyone is different, if your body starts to show signs of high estrogen run an ai, if not and you don't want to then don't. imho-if running at a low dose you SHOULD be fine, but as said before everyone reacts differently.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 8
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
Supplement Auction 2
Whacked 35 and Older 13
Gutterpump Male Anti-Aging Medicine 20