Yohimbine: SNS or ALLMAX

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
i'm looking to stack SNS - SYN-30 + either SNS - Yohimbine 2.5 OR Allmax Nutrition - Yohimbine HCL. any thoughts on which brand of yohimbine would be better/more potent?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for all the SNS support! Like others have said, both are the same.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm not biased or anything but SNS's yohimbine is a great option :p

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Usually safe bet to go with SNS

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Hate to have to go against the crowd but I really like the AllMax product, from experience. I used it a few months ago, and I believe it also includes alpha-y, yes? :D

Both top tier companies though, can't got wrong with either. GL

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm looking to stack SNS - SYN-30 + either SNS - Yohimbine 2.5 OR Allmax Nutrition - Yohimbine HCL. any thoughts on which brand of yohimbine would be better/more potent?
We've got some of the highest quality raws at the lowest prices. SNS won't disapoint. Plus with our reload program the more SNS you buy...The more free product you get

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Tried both and have to say that at the proper dose SNS hits me harder. Allmax feels light, but it does have alpha-y (if you're looking for that). Buy both and try them since yohimbine is very user dependent. They're both cheap so you can't go wrong. Allmax is also 3mg of Y (0.5mg ay) and SNS has 2.5. You can always combine.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm gonna have to say...:drumroll:.....SNS. :)

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
Primaforce has been good to me and it's cheap.
yeh that was ONE of the choices i was looking at, but of the two places i checked out to order from, its either on backorder or low stock

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
thanx for the feedbak guys...i'll be ordering in a couple of days, currently its SNS by a mile, but if funds permit i may buy both. anyone try VANISH by ProSupps?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbe Fuel by Twinlab is another good cheap pill option

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have enough SNS guys recommended SNS yet? No?

I'd go with the SNS Yohimbine!

With a couple of other brands in the past, particularly ones that are yohimbe standardized for yohimbine, I've noticed pretty erratic effects per serving.

I've had no such issues with ours. But, Allmax is also a great brand so I'm sure you couldn't go wrong with theirs.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine is so popular i dont think the brand matters... with that said my NP cart has a bottle of sns yohimbine
i wouldve gotten it in bulk but i was on 2 norcodrene and now alphamine... trying not to stay too long on yohimbine.. altho it has probably lost its effectiveness on me

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Honesty, I know I'm a rep but even If I wasn't SNS just has top notch products for low prices, there is really no reason not to go with them. Unlike many other companies, with SNS you know your getting what you paid for.

Don't get me wrong there are many other amazing companies with the same values (many of which are on this forum). But you can't go wrong with SNS.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
its settled - SNS FTW! thanx again for all ur feedback

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
Pretty sure Allmax was spiking their protein at one point in time with cheap Aminos. Maybe they still are...
good to kno, but jus wondering how u found that out

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure Allmax was spiking their protein at one point in time with cheap Aminos. Maybe they still are...
The are, but only in their super cheap blend protein, which is standard for the industry these days, most companies selling those blends are doing the same.