Alphamine + Lean Xreme cutting stack

cottage

Awards
Hi.

I am currently stacking alphamine (1,5 + 1,)and lean xtreme. (1 +1 +1) a day.
I can´t really say that i feel anything for the alphamine, should i up the doases here?

Also got a bottle of the good old old ECA. Was thinking of throwing this in at the end of my cut, or when my alphamine and lx is out, which will be in about 5 weeks.

Is there a better way of stacking this to increase fatloss? Anything that will boost it? Haven´t got the best results yet, but I am patient and got my cals in check.

Appreciate every top or shared experience.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could bump the Alphamine up to 2 scoops for the first dose upon waking. Surprised you don't feel much from it even at 1.5. Just because you can't feel it though doesn't mean Alphamine isn't working, the fat loss effects aren't dependent upon feel.

If you aren't already, I would take two of those Lean Xtreme doses with Alphamine to take advantage of the synergy between Forskolin and the Beta Agonists in Alphamine. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed with bolt. You can try upping the first dose to 2 scoops, but lack of a "feeling" doesn't mean it isn't working.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with these guys. I can handle ec like nothing but I never could fully handle two scoops of alphamine. We are all different on that level but the ingredients are still working. Hit two scoops for sure.

cottage

Awards
Excellent, thank you for responding. I will try what you all recomend.

But what about the EC stack? Should i wait with that?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent, thank you for responding. I will try what you all recomend. But what about the EC stack? Should i wait with that?
correct. See how this run goes. I think you will be pleasantly surprised

cottage

Awards
Ok.

So i took your advice, and I am now down to one tub of alphamine and 3/4 of LX.
I am starting the last month of my cut, things are really starting to tighten up, without loosing much weight and strength. There´s still something left though.

So, for my last month of cutting, what would you geniouses think would be the best stack?

1. Stay with 2 scoops of alphamine + 1 cap of lx in the morning, 1 scoop and 1 cap later on, and 1 cap before bed.
2. ECA + lx? -How would u dose this?

How is everyone else eating and working out at the end of a cut? Starting to look a litle flat, even with carb days.

Thanks for all the help!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok.

So i took your advice, and I am now down to one tub of alphamine and 3/4 of LX.
I am starting the last month of my cut, things are really starting to tighten up, without loosing much weight and strength. There´s still something left though.

So, for my last month of cutting, what would you geniouses think would be the best stack?

1. Stay with 2 scoops of alphamine + 1 cap of lx in the morning, 1 scoop and 1 cap later on, and 1 cap before bed.
2. ECA + lx? -How would u dose this?

How is everyone else eating and working out at the end of a cut? Starting to look a litle flat, even with carb days.

Thanks for all the help!
If you have been enjoying the results I would just continue with the Alphamine.

Ya things can tend to get tougher towards the end of a cut in regards to muscle fullness and performance in the gym. Where are you calories at now compared to before the cut started?

cottage

Awards
Thx for responding. I´m lower, but can still cut a litle more on the cals. However, I am having a lot of cravings these days, and I thought ECA could be a good supp to reduce that? Started going lower and lower on reps and sets as well, and considering switching from a 2 split to a 3 day full body program. Experience with that?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for responding. I´m lower, but can still cut a litle more on the cals. However, I am having a lot of cravings these days, and I thought ECA could be a good supp to reduce that? Started going lower and lower on reps and sets as well, and considering switching from a 2 split to a 3 day full body program. Experience with that?
Alphamine was supposed to help with cravings, but at the end of a cut it might be tough regardless.

As far as the training goes, in general the deeper into a cut I get the lower the overall training volume for the week gets, while still trying to keep intensity (%1rm) up. Typically for me that may mean less overall sets each day or lowering the frequency of training.

cottage

Awards
Ok, that sounds like what I will do for the rest of the cut. Do you focus on lifting heavy with compund movemens and quit the isolating movements at the end? If anyone know a good full body program feel free to share:)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a cut, I keep lifting heavy with low reps for lean mass retention. I throw in a few sets of accessories with the same weight but less volume.

I generally follow 5/3/1 anyway, so it seems to be suited for a cut. Deeper into the cut I might go for minimum reps if strength seems to be taking a hit.