ArA Strength Gains

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For people that have tried X Factor, once your cycle is over, do you keep most all of your strength gains or do you lose some if it?

Thanks

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today was my last cycle day. I've experienced great strength gains. I don't assume I'll lose much. I'm just curious.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you don't do anything drastic (caloric deficit), you should keep most gains.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SLW2

SLW2

Awards
OP, what were your gains like?

Also, what was your dosage and dosing schedule?

I am really wanting to try ArA and trying to learn as much about it as possible.

Thanks!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Today was my last cycle day. I've experienced great strength gains. I don't assume I'll lose much. I'm just curious.
You'll actually still be saturated for a little.

I've never lost strength gains after an ArA run. You should be good

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
OP, what were your gains like?

Also, what was your dosage and dosing schedule?

I am really wanting to try ArA and trying to learn as much about it as possible.

Thanks!
Dose 1-2g pre-wo (start with 1g, work your way up if you wish, most enjoy 1.5g)

Run with 2g carnitine, and 3-6g GMS for a basic run. For a more advanced run you can add in HCA (Garcinia Cambogia)& Lodhra Bark (via AnaBeta Elite or new Compound 20).

For more info/questions check out this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html (if you have not already)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did 1.5g (6caps) about 25-35 minutes pre-workout. Dosed only on workout days (4 days per week).

All lifts went up by 10-15% poundage.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Dose 1-2g pre-wo (start with 1g, work your way up if you wish, most enjoy 1.5g)

Run with 2g carnitine, and 3-6g GMS for a basic run. For a more advanced run you can add in HCA (Garcinia Cambogia)& Lodhra Bark (via AnaBeta Elite or new Compound 20).

For more info/questions check out this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html (if you have not already)
Why would one want to add HCA? sounds like that could be counterproductive to me as i thought it reduced fat absorption although im not entirely sure.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It isnt like coming off an an androgen where you lose strength and size (water), all gains on ArA are solid and easily kept.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on ArA for 16 weeks. Lost none of my gains afterwards.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on ArA for 16 weeks. Lost none of my gains afterwards.
Good feedback. I've never taken any of my X-Factor cycles quite that long, but Ive ran countless cycles and always maintained my strength and size gains post cycle.

I also use XF during post cycle of anabolics to help keep gains.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good feedback. I've never taken any of my X-Factor cycles quite that long, but Ive ran countless cycles and always maintained my strength and size gains post cycle.

I also use XF during post cycle of anabolics to help keep gains.
Well I only dosed on workout days and it was 50 days total. I only work out 3 days a week.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I only dosed on workout days and it was 50 days total. I only work out 3 days a week.
Ah, makes sense. You'll see even better results with more frequent dosing/training, but of course not all schedules can accommodate that.

kdeveiro

Awards
Hi guys.

I'm about to start with x-factor advanced next week. I do 5/3/1 four days per week. I'm going to start at 1.5g all pre workout.

Is there any sense to dosing it on days I'm not lifting heavy? Usually the off days will be 4 kickboxing rounds or a 15 minute conditioning circuit. Once, maybe twice per week.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys.

I'm about to start with x-factor advanced next week. I do 5/3/1 four days per week. I'm going to start at 1.5g all pre workout.

Is there any sense to dosing it on days I'm not lifting heavy? Usually the off days will be 4 kickboxing rounds or a 15 minute conditioning circuit. Once, maybe twice per week.
It's best to dose it pre-workout on heavy lifting days.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys. I'm about to start with x-factor advanced next week. I do 5/3/1 four days per week. I'm going to start at 1.5g all pre workout. Is there any sense to dosing it on days I'm not lifting heavy? Usually the off days will be 4 kickboxing rounds or a 15 minute conditioning circuit. Once, maybe twice per week.
I would only dose on weight session days.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
If working out three days a week, would dosing preworkout only be enough or is it recommended to add an additional day or two of dosing?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If working out three days a week, would dosing preworkout only be enough or is it recommended to add an additional day or two of dosing?
It's ok to do it on preworkout days only. I did this for 16 weeks and made good increases in all of my lifts doing a 3 day full body strength training program.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many who train 3x a week have done 6 caps preWO (WO days only) with excellent results.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys. I'm about to start with x-factor advanced next week. I do 5/3/1 four days per week. I'm going to start at 1.5g all pre workout. Is there any sense to dosing it on days I'm not lifting heavy? Usually the off days will be 4 kickboxing rounds or a 15 minute conditioning circuit. Once, maybe twice per week.
Just dose XFA before lifting sessions.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's ok to do it on preworkout days only. I did this for 16 weeks and made good increases in all of my lifts doing a 3 day full body strength training program.
Way to not understand his question lol

jeff32

jeff32

Awards
Im planing taking ABE the old version and erase pro after my xfactor cycle ended, or should i give it a time to rest my system? Like 2weeks off or 1month off. Or doesnt matter if i take it after my xfactor ended?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Won't need to take time off.

jeff32

jeff32

Awards
Tnx for the response kbayne, btw is it ok to tale compound20 old version along with xfactor?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Keep training at the same intensity that you were training at while on ArA. I think people come off of it and train with less intensity. If you do that, you will likely lose the strength. If you keep lifting heavy you should be able to keep your gains in general.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, if you're starting with a 500lb deadlift, we're talking 50lbs in 50 days? ...guess I know what I'm running next.
Obviously everyone is going to respond differently.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, yeah, but putting 10lbs on a deadlift is still impressive for a mere supplement.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It isnt like coming off an an androgen where you lose strength and size (water), all gains on ArA are solid and easily kept.
i keep more strength after androgens with proper pct than after ara and still dont understand why.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, if you're starting with a 500lb deadlift, we're talking 50lbs in 50 days?
...guess I know what I'm running next.
These types of strength gains are not at all uncommon with X-Factor!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Anyone think adding an additional day of dosing would yield greater benefits than dosing 3x per week?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone think adding an additional day of dosing would yield greater benefits than dosing 3x per week?
Id rather up the dose on weight session days then adding any on non weight session days.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Id rather up the dose on weight session days then adding any on non weight session days.
This is how most probably do it. It's always a toss up with two different schools of thoughts for those who train 3x a week.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is how most probably do it. It's always a toss up with two different schools of thoughts for those who train 3x a week.
Absolutely, 6 caps 3x a week will go a long way towards promoting anabolism.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
So, if you're starting with a 500lb deadlift, we're talking 50lbs in 50 days?...guess I know what I'm running next.
I'm going to say that the less weight you are able to lift the higher your gains would be. Because it wouldn't make sense that someone that DL 100lbs would only gain 10lbs and a person that DL 500lbs would add 50lbs. It is usually the other way around and I believe like mentioned above even 10lbs gain for just a supplement is VERY impressive.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to say that the less weight you are able to lift the higher your gains would be. Because it wouldn't make sense that someone that DL 100lbs would only gain 10lbs and a person that DL 500lbs would add 50lbs. It is usually the other way around and I believe like mentioned above even 10lbs gain for just a supplement is VERY impressive.

Would most def, agree with this here.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So, if you're starting with a 500lb deadlift, we're talking 50lbs in 50 days?
...guess I know what I'm running next.
I really wouldn't look at it as percentages. It gets you out of plateaus. I can add 10-15 lbs per lift after a full run without changing bodyweight. That's something reasonable to expect with a natural supplement. The post quoted below is something you'd expect to see with a high dose of steroids and is muddying the waters about what ArA can and cannot do:

These types of strength gains are not at all uncommon with X-Factor!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind, if you're setting out on a 50 day workout plan with the intent to build strength, you should be adding strength with or without supplementation.

Your stats say you're 6'0 230, and you say you're at a 500 lb dead lift. That's relatively advanced and so adding 50 lbs to your deadlift in a month and a half is probably more than I would expect most people to gain. If you're aiming to peak at 550 that's probably doable, but I would caution you to expect that much of a gain from a natural supplement at that phase of development.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I really should have explained more that I was kind of joking because it seemed silly to me to get that much stronger - especially in all lifts. Even on a deadlift-centric plan, I put only 10lbs on my deadlift in 5 months. It would blow my mind to put another 10lbs on it in just two months. Regardless, that purchase has still been made.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
The best way to boost your strength gain is to add weights to your weights either every week or every other week.

Now by that I mean those magnetic weights. Even 1lb added is 1 extra lb added. And if you are using supplements that help you with strength gain than this technique will help you gain a lot more or a lot more steady.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The best way to boost your strength gain is to add weights to your weights either every week or every other week.

Now by that I mean those magnetic weights. Even 1lb added is 1 extra lb added. And if you are using supplements that help you with strength gain than this technique will help you gain a lot more or a lot more steady.
True, but this isn't entirely feasible; especially in the long term. Think of what you said this way; if you have a 100kg bench press and add on 0.5kg every week; then that is an increase of roughly 25kg per year; 50kg over two years and 100kg over 4 years. If given enough time, you would soon be benching +1,000kg's lol.

:D

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
True, but this isn't entirely feasible; especially in the long term. Think of what you said this way; if you have a 100kg bench press and add on 0.5kg every week; then that is an increase of roughly 25kg per year; 50kg over two years and 100kg over 4 years. If given enough time, you would soon be benching +1,000kg's lol.

:D
Well yes that is true but which is better, trying to add a lb a week or EOW to your bench or not doing at all? I think adding a lb every week OR every other week would be.

Plus if you are taking steroids, GH, insulin, or other products that are going to help at that moment you'll be adding more than a lb (hopefully if you are keeping the correct training and diet).