Reduce xt questions...

CJNator

Awards
When it comes to cutting how is this?

I know cortisol blockers have a slight anti estrogen effect but to what extent?

If one were to have slightly high estrogen would this help?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works excellent for maintaining strength while cutting down. Definitely helps with fat loss also. Plus it seems to effect mood, a lot of people notice that the are in a better mood and more relaxed while taking. I'm not sure about your questions about estrogen though. I'll use the bat signal to call smarter S.N.S. reps.
mw1

CJNator

Awards
Ok thanks that sounds great! Did not know that about the mood thing but yea hopefully they can input in.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When it comes to cutting how is this? I know cortisol blockers have a slight anti estrogen effect but to what extent? If one were to have slightly high estrogen would this help?
I don't believe this is going to impact estrogen significantly. I think enjoy this while on a cut, however it's going to be beneficial regardless of goals. You may see a slight decrease in water weight as well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beat me to it guys, lol...it won't impact e levels to any noticeable degree, would still want to add in an AI, if that's what you're looking for as well...but def a great add in when cutting and living on the lowered cals...

CJNator

Awards
Alright sound good thanks guys! I'll try to get a cheap AI.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't personally add an AI to reduce xt. Reduce xt can also have an effect on joints, just like an AI product. So combining them could be a bad idea. You would have to lower the dose of each product. That would make each product less effect because you will need to reduce the dosage below the minimum recommended. If you don't have joint issues you may be ok but in my personal opinion stacking it with an AI is a bad idea.

CJNator

Awards
Yea true that makes sense, I'll wait and see thanks.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint issues vary from person to person, play it safe and monitor yourself, yes...but in the past I've run Reduce, Erase & ArA together and didn't have any joint issues...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't personally add an AI to reduce xt. Reduce xt can also have an effect on joints, just like an AI product. So combining them could be a bad idea. You would have to lower the dose of each product. That would make each product less effect because you will need to reduce the dosage below the minimum recommended. If you don't have joint issues you may be ok but in my personal opinion stacking it with an AI is a bad idea.
Erase is the only AI that ever gave me grief. Formestane/ formeron etc. Didnt give me any issue

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I run reduce xt from day 1 of pct, and an ai.
Just saying.

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it comes to cutting how is this?

I know cortisol blockers have a slight anti estrogen effect but to what extent?

If one were to have slightly high estrogen would this help?
There are some estrogen products that can lower cortisol but don't expect a Cortisol product to lower estrogen in any significant way

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is the only AI that ever gave me grief. Formestane/ formeron etc. Didnt give me any issue
Same here for formestane is great. Reduce xt works well for its intended purposes.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have any more questions, let us know.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Reduce XT is tried and true. If you want an AI to run with it, the new Erase would not only be joint-issue-free but may even help with the joint issues from Reduce XT (which I typically only get at 4 caps a day anyway)

burpees

Banned
Awards
Reduce XT is tried and true. If you want an AI to run with it, the new Erase would not only be joint-issue-free but may even help with the joint issues from Reduce XT (which I typically only get at 4 caps a day anyway)
New erase doesn't cause joint issues ??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
New erase doesn't cause joint issues ??
That was a big fix in the reformulation.

It us actually now beneficial for joints if anything

burpees

Banned
Awards
That was a big fix in the reformulation. It us actually now beneficial for joints if anything
Dope stuff I'm going to buy a bottle now

Can u tell me the ingredients to know in buying the right one

Y'all should change the name or put a volume number it gets confusing especially since older erase still in stock in a lot of places

Trying buy on amazon and hve no idea which one to buy since the ingredients are not on the description

If u can PM me which one it is on Amazon that would be great thank u

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
depending how extreme your diet / cardio / training is, I would add it in when things are taking longer than they should. Like when you're planning on dieting for 3 month, but need 6; start it at ~3 months or w/e

CJNator

Awards
I'm about two weeks in and I'm wondering is there any key time to take this like yohimbine or whenever is fine? Also when should I expect this to start effecting me, I am getting leaner and down a pound but I just want to know jut because. Also I'm one yohimbine too.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm about two weeks in and I'm wondering is there any key time to take this like yohimbine or whenever is fine? Also when should I expect this to start effecting me, I am getting leaner and down a pound but I just want to know jut because. Also I'm one yohimbine too.
Rule of thumb if you are trying to control cortisol is one cap upon waking, and one four hours later. Personally I also add one before bed. Reduce XT has been one of the very few control cortisol supps that I believe has worked for me, the other major one being Lean Extreme.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 8
Supplements 45
Serious Nutrition Solutions 4
jason267 Anabolics 11