ArA or Alphamax for recomp?

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Is ArA good for recomp or better for bulking? Of course I would be taking the extras with it (GMS, alcar, agmatine). My next idea would be an 8 week run of Alphamax. I'm pretty good at recomps and/or cutting. Any help would be appreciated

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe that Alphamax would make a better recomp product simply because of the multiple angels and different pathways it will work through. Obivously a full dose of Forskolin will make a huge difference in ability to recomp, pair that with 75mg of Arimistane and you will def. be leaning down while adding mass. The combo of Divanill and L-Dopa will keep your testosterone high and help you retain all your muscle mass.

I think ARA is an awesome product and in reality you couldnt go wrong either way.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You truly cannot go wrong either way, X-Factor has a decade of reviews as well as studies showing improved body composition.

AlphaMax is one of the handful of supplements that I hold in the same high regard that I do XF. With the anti estrogen and forskolin, you should lean out nicely. Ive stacked both with tremendous results.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I guess the only concern with running ArA right now is my left knee has been bothering me. Started taking fish oil a couple of days ago and it seems to be helping. I read the ArA write-up and I can definitely take the fish oil as far away from the ArA as possible but how much will it negate the effects?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is ArA good for recomp or better for bulking? Of course I would be taking the extras with it (GMS, alcar, agmatine). My next idea would be an 8 week run of Alphamax. I'm pretty good at recomps and/or cutting. Any help would be appreciated
I like ArA for a bulk. And based off ingredients, alphamax seems good for a cut or recomp. But why just get one or the other? Get both and stack them

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Alphamax, before coming affiliated, and my goal was to recomp. That I did successfully. Alphamax has Forskolin which will help with the recomp effect. In addition to aiding in testosterone levels, you will get some awesome sleep. When you're recomping, you cals still aren't that high over maintenance, so the deep sleep will help with recovery. ArA is awesome though. Alphamax and ArA seems to be a popular stack as of late. I will be running that in about a month or so. If you are interested in my log of Alphamax, the link is below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/240319-2014-my-quest.html

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You could bridge the two. Start Ara for a while then start Alphamax; if you have one bottle of each then you would end on Ara.

Your run would look something like (no time frame as it changes dependent on how often you use Ara)

Xgels
Xgels + Alphamax
Xgels

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, all great info. Trying not to get to expensive but I did think about and 8 week run of Alphamax and 1 bottle of ArA. I work out 5 days a week but could take the ArA on M-W-F and it would last a little over 5 weeks even at 6 pills preworkout.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, all great info. Trying not to get to expensive but I did think about and 8 week run of Alphamax and 1 bottle of ArA. I work out 5 days a week but could take the ArA on M-W-F and it would last a little over 5 weeks even at 6 pills preworkout.
I'd say go for 1g on workout days of Ara if you only get one bottle. This will last 25 workouts and over 5 weeks @ 5 workouts per week.

That way you can opt for something like:

Week One: Alphamax
Week Two: Alphamax
Week: Three: Alphamax
Week Four: Alphamax + Ara
Week Five: Alphamax + Ara
Week Six: Alphamax + Ara
Week Seven: Alphamax + Ara
Week Eight: Alphamax + Ara

Or start Ara in week three and finish in week 7 or start Ara week one and finish with Alphamax solo.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I really like that layout Jiigzz because honestly I may not need more than 3 or 4 weeks of recomp and then I can just switch over to a clean bulk with the ArA :)

D

Deadgame

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Don't mean to hijack the thread.... Question: Do you take Alphamax daily or only when you workout like ara? I ask because it doesn't specify on the label, nor anywhere on the forums. Thanks![/FONT]

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax should be taken every day for 30-60 days, 2 capsules twice per day seperated by 6-8 hours. For increased drive and intensity consume 2 capsule 30 minutes pre workout, for increased sleep and recovery consume other 2 capsules 30 min prior to bed. Some users who are sensitive to Forksolin find dosing on empty stomach can create some GI discomfort, in this case consume your capsules with a meal.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax should be taken every day for 30-60 days, 2 capsules twice per day seperated by 6-8 hours. For increased drive and intensity consume 2 capsule 30 minutes pre workout, for increased sleep and recovery consume other 2 capsules 30 min prior to bed. Some users who are sensitive to Forksolin find dosing on empty stomach can create some GI discomfort, in this case consume your capsules with a meal.
Spot on!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like everything has been covered perfectly.

Jiigzz laid out a sweet way to run it for you. By week 3 the Alphamax will be kicking hardcore, then adding ArA would be the icing on the cake for the rest of the run.

I really need to get some ArA so I can join the fun.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax looks solid, although I haven't used it. The Forskolin is a great addition certainly.

For Bodycomp changes I would always choose X-Factor personally, as I have always had fantastic results with it.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.) Save money

2.) So you can run AlphaMax + Ara

My next stack is 8 weeks of AlphaMax + Anabeta + X-Factor

Mmmmm...

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Slightly off subject but how much does a vasoconstrictor like ephedrine negate these supplements that are designed to give a good pump?

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a stack if I've ever seen one. But yes in regards to money, AlphaMax delivers solid bang for your buck.
1.) Save money2.) So you can run AlphaMax + AraMy next stack is 8 weeks of AlphaMax + Anabeta + X-FactorMmmmm...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax looks solid, although I haven't used it. The Forskolin is a great addition certainly.

For Bodycomp changes I would always choose X-Factor personally, as I have always had fantastic results with it.
Great feedback, I too have never had ANY other product effect my body composition as profoundly as X-Factor does.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go for 1g on workout days of Ara if you only get one bottle. This will last 25 workouts and over 5 weeks @ 5 workouts per week. That way you can opt for something like:Week One: AlphamaxWeek Two: AlphamaxWeek: Three: Alphamax Week Four: Alphamax + AraWeek Five: Alphamax + AraWeek Six: Alphamax + AraWeek Seven: Alphamax + AraWeek Eight: Alphamax + AraOr start Ara in week three and finish in week 7 or start Ara week one and finish with Alphamax solo.
Started recomp on Monday just like Jiigzz layed out above. Preworkout - 2 Alphamax, 1 gram Agmatine, 2 grams LCLT, 3 grams GMS, 200 mg caffeine. Prebed - 2 Alphamax. Recomp is going great so far, strength is great. Benched 270 (powerlifting style) today at a bodyweight of 169 and not having worked chest or triceps in over 3 months, except for some pushups here and there :)

Reactions: mw1
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started recomp on Monday just like Jiigzz layed out above. Preworkout - 2 Alphamax, 1 gram Agmatine, 2 grams LCLT, 3 grams GMS, 200 mg caffeine. Prebed - 2 Alphamax. Recomp is going great so far, strength is great. Benched 270 (powerlifting style) today at a bodyweight of 169 and not having worked chest or triceps in over 3 months, except for some pushups here and there :)
How has your sleep been? Any deeper than normal?

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Sleep has been great except for waking up horny once or twice per night! Lol

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha thats awesome!! Definitly have tons of people reporting great sleep but waking up in the middle of the nigh is a new one haha! Keep us updated brother!

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Haha thats awesome!! Definitly have tons of people reporting great sleep but waking up in the middle of the nigh is a new one haha! Keep us updated brother!
Will do bro. What's funny is I'm still waking up horny after me and my girlfriend have had sex at bedtime! Lol