Super Greens and Such

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who uses Greens powders or super Greens or Greens and reds or whatever? I'm trying Green Vibrance by Vibrant Health right now. What do y'all use?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange Triad + Greens powder. Of course I'm a rep saying that they use their own product, so take it how you wish lol, but it's still a comprehensive product nonetheless.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using Healthforce Nutritional's Vitamineral Greens. I like a table spoon in my morning & evening shakes.It has an excellent source of nutrients for us who don't get our daily veggies. I also use their Friendly force probiotics as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whole veggies are going to beat a powdered version. It's not the answer you're looking for of course, but IMO, it's the correct one.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whole veggies are going to beat a powdered version. It's not the answer you're looking for of course, but IMO, it's the correct one.
You must not use protein powder either, huh?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone questions that notion. However, greens powders are a great way to supplement your intake of vegetables and fruits, especially if you struggle to eat as much of it as you should.

I also am using OT+Greens and like it very much.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The SAN Greens Fusion product tastes really good and has a solid profile. Fully recommended.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Protein powder is to chicken breast as powdered green supplements are to mixed veggies?

That's a no.
that really depends on the "green supplement" and the protein powder for that matter

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange Triad + Greens powder. Of course I'm a rep saying that they use their own product, so take it how you wish lol, but it's still a comprehensive product nonetheless.
I can vouch for this. Very good product. Taste is ok but well worth the benefits.