Forskolin advice

da_vide78

Awards
Hi folks.

This is my first post! In my sport of skydiving, this would be a beer fine!

I've been a member of AM for a few weeks and reading lots of threads to learn about PH's and other supplements. I did a cycle of Lean Extreme and liked it ALOT, but cut my calories too by the end of week 3 and stopped seeing improvements. I guess i went into starvation mode. I'm now one week into trying 11-spray which is interesting to observe. I hope by the end of this coming week i will notice a big change in my midsection and overall shape.

My first real question is about Forskolin. I've read a few articles and researched a bit, but need some advice as different products have varying %'s and doses.
Examine.com said a user dose is in the range of 250-500mg per day, but some products say 100mg (2 caps) per day. What are people using as a dose?

Primaforce says its Forskolin product is "standarized to 20% yielding 50 mg active forskolin" but Analysed Supplements from Predator Nutrition says their product is "Coleus Forskohlii (95% Forskolin) yielding 25mg". Which product is better/more potent?

Is Forskolin a good supplement to take with 11-spray?

Thanks for your time in responding.

Dave.

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Hi folks. This is my first post! In my sport of skydiving, this would be a beer fine! I've been a member of AM for a few weeks and reading lots of threads to learn about PH's and other supplements. I did a cycle of Lean Extreme and liked it ALOT, but cut my calories too by the end of week 3 and stopped seeing improvements. I guess i went into starvation mode. I'm now one week into trying 11-spray which is interesting to observe. I hope by the end of this coming week i will notice a big change in my midsection and overall shape. My first real question is about Forskolin. I've read a few articles and researched a bit, but need some advice as different products have varying %'s and doses. Examine.com said a user dose is in the range of 250-500mg per day, but some products say 100mg (2 caps) per day. What are people using as a dose? Primaforce says its Forskolin product is "standarized to 20% yielding 50 mg active forskolin" but Analysed Supplements from Predator Nutrition says their product is "Coleus Forskohlii (95% Forskolin) yielding 25mg". Which product is better/more potent? Is Forskolin a good supplement to take with 11-spray? Thanks for your time in responding. Dave.
The AS is better in my opinion and seems to be easier on people's stomachs. The higher potency is better so you don't have to take as much. I've done 2 - 12 week runs of the AS Forskolin at 100mg (4 capsules a day) and like it quite a bit. Yes, you can take it with 11 K.
On a side note I think you are looking for results too fast. Just stay consistent with diet, training, and supplements and the results will come. Good luck!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
AS forskolin is currently on sale for 15 bucks a pop on the website. No better time to stock up

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like AS Forskolin best. As Coop said, awesome time to stock up.

da_vide78

Awards
AS forskolin is currently on sale for 15 bucks a pop on the website. No better time to stock up
Could you post a link to the store for me please - I've not actually found that yet. I'm in the UK, is that ok for shipping?

da_vide78

Awards
The AS is better in my opinion and seems to be easier on people's stomachs. The higher potency is better so you don't have to take as much. I've done 2 - 12 week runs of the AS Forskolin at 100mg (4 capsules a day) and like it quite a bit. Yes, you can take it with 11 K.
On a side note I think you are looking for results too fast. Just stay consistent with diet, training, and supplements and the results will come. Good luck!
Thanks man. Responding to your side note, I hadn't typed out fully what's going on in my head so it could sound like i'm expecting too much too soon. It's not the case. I have no expectation in terms of results, however i have noticed in week 1 of 11K, my mid section has become slightly more 'dry' and that's with a light gym week. I usually do 3 days HST, and 2 days HIIT/speed training coupled with a carb controlled diet. So, in the next week with my schedule back on it i hope to see more improvement that the last week.

I currently stand around 10% BF, and i want to get down to 8% in the next 6-8 weeks. I workout first thing and pre-workout is Splyce, Ephe, bag of nuts, and Vit B6 water during workout. Immediately after i have my protein shake.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
The primaforce and Forskolin 95 will give you the same exact results afaik the 95 just gives some people less diarrhea. I take the primaforce as I don't get much diarrhea from it outside the first two weeks

da_vide78

Awards
The primaforce and Forskolin 95 will give you the same exact results afaik the 95 just gives some people less diarrhea. I take the primaforce as I don't get much diarrhea from it outside the first two weeks

������

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
-People tend to run forskolin at 50-100mg (95%) 75mg seems to be most people's "sweet spot", though many (including myself prefer 100mg). I'd suggest working your way up, as jumping straight into 100mg can be rough on your stomach. I typically do 2-4 days @50mg, 2-8 days @75mg, then the remaining time at 100mg (really depends how quickly you can tolerate the dose)

-There isn't really a better option, both will do the same. With the exception, the higher the %, the less GI issues (generally)

-Yes you can stack w/ 11kt, should be fun

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I couldn't resist...so I bought more Forskolin last night at that incredible price. It was a no brainer. I need Forskolin like a need a hole in my head, but when I see a deal that's hard to pass up...I have to take advantage.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
It's great for body composition.
I know people advice to take it , and i used to take Anabeta elite , which contain Forskolin-95 , but can i run Forskolin-95 as a standalone for a full year for exemple? or i need to do breaks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know people advice to take it , and i used to take Anabeta elite , which contain Forskolin-95 , but can i run Forskolin-95 as a standalone for a full year for exemple? or i need to do breaks
I would run for 12 weeks then break.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the Alphamine, Formeron, Dermacrine not work? Or your upcoming epi cycle? Are you compensating poor diet and training by just using MORE supplements? At this point, you should be shredded by the amount of stuff it seems you take. I thought you were going to run Dermacrine for several years straight? Why don't you just wreak the benefits of one, properly dosed/time frame, product at a time.

How many products have you used in the last two months? Serious question. Curious.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the Alphamine, Formeron, Dermacrine not work? Or your upcoming epi cycle? Are you compensating poor diet and training by just using MORE supplements? At this point, you should be shredded by the amount of stuff it seems you take. I thought you were going to run Dermacrine for several years straight? Why don't you just wreak the benefits of one, properly dosed/time frame, product at a time. How many products have you used in the last two months? Serious question. Curious.
He told me 22. Seems low.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Did the Alphamine, Formeron, Dermacrine not work? Or your upcoming epi cycle? Are you compensating poor diet and training by just using MORE supplements? At this point, you should be shredded by the amount of stuff it seems you take. I thought you were going to run Dermacrine for several years straight? Why don't you just wreak the benefits of one, properly dosed/time frame, product at a time.

How many products have you used in the last two months? Serious question. Curious.
I'd like to use derma for years, but must do breaks , and i need a good price .

I've used PES erase pro + PES anabeta elite + PES alphamine last month.
This month i used : Prolactron + Dermacrine + Formeron + STR3NGH + 2 fat burners + Ashwagandha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious on how 150mg-175mg ED F95 would result
No need to go above 100mg IMO. Some may go up to 125mg.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to use derma for years, but must do breaks , and i need a good price . I've used PES erase pro + PES anabeta elite + PES alphamine last month. This month i used : Prolactron + Dermacrine + Formeron + STR3NGH + 2 fat burners + Ashwagandha.
So each month you take bulking and cutting products concurrently? At least you're consistent.

da_vide78

Awards
Thanks for sharing what you've done on Forskolin. I'll take it easy and start on 25mg and work up to 100mg. I have 6-7 weeks supply which ties in nicely with finishing my 11-KT and then into my 7-spray PCT.

It's also been fun watching and listening to the other thread topics - maaan, running all those products! That's not cheap either!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing what you've done on Forskolin. I'll take it easy and start on 25mg and work up to 100mg. I have 6-7 weeks supply which ties in nicely with finishing my 11-KT and then into my 7-spray PCT.

It's also been fun watching and listening to the other thread topics - maaan, running all those products! That's not cheap either!
Yeah, it's not cheap to run Forskolin. Fortunately for me, I am using other products that has F95 in them too like Nimbus Reform and Alphamax.

da_vide78

Awards
Yeah, it's not cheap to run Forskolin. Fortunately for me, I am using other products that has F95 in them too like Nimbus Reform and Alphamax.
Haha, it's not cheap running 11-spray either! I was shocked at the cost. £70 ($100) for a bottle, but I wanted to give it a try after hearing so many good things about it.

I'm new to PH's really. My first experience was with Lean Extreme a few months back and I really liked it. I've always done things with nutrition only. I did a couple of cycles of AS in my 20's which were positive but never did anything serious enough to warrant doing them more. Also my sports meant I had to be clean.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying learning about all the new PH's.

alexay

Awards
its do the job. if u want it, buy it and do it fast.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's not cheap running 11-spray either! I was shocked at the cost. £70 ($100) for a bottle, but I wanted to give it a try after hearing so many good things about it.

I'm new to PH's really. My first experience was with Lean Extreme a few months back and I really liked it. I've always done things with nutrition only. I did a couple of cycles of AS in my 20's which were positive but never did anything serious enough to warrant doing them more. Also my sports meant I had to be clean.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying learning about all the new PH's.
I hear ya my man..$100 dollars per bottle will set you back for sure....

da_vide78

Awards
So, 4 days into Forskolin stack and I'm constantly hungry, and huge amounts of wind!! I'm only on 50mg for now too!

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
What does "huge amounts of wind" mean?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree. I would stick to 100mg max. Some like 25mg 4x daily, while others do 50mg 2x daily.
I like doing 50mg twice a day with stims with one dose pre-workout.

da_vide78

Awards
I'll do 2 more days at 50mg ( 1 x morning, 1 x evening) then try 50mg in the morning and 25mg in the eve.

Does it work best taken with food or not an issue? I take in the morning with a small dose of Ephe before workout.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I'll do 2 more days at 50mg ( 1 x morning, 1 x evening) then try 50mg in the morning and 25mg in the eve.

Does it work best taken with food or not an issue? I take in the morning with a small dose of Ephe before workout.
it works best on an empty stomach taken with things like eca but it works either way

da_vide78

Awards
So I'm up to 100mg (2 x 50mg doses) and it's settled down. I could go up, but from what folks have said there's no point.

I probably have 1 more week of my 11-KT spray to do and want to try a decent PCT product. My usual supplier is out of Reversitol V2, so what other decent alternate products would someone recommend? I'll be continuing to use Forskolin through PCT if that's ok?

da_vide78

Awards
So I'm up to 100mg (2 x 50mg doses) and it's settled down. I could go up, but from what folks have said there's no point.

I probably have 1 more week of my 11-KT spray to do and want to try a decent PCT product. My usual supplier is out of Reversitol V2, so what other decent alternate products would someone recommend? I'll be continuing to use Forskolin through PCT if that's ok?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We've had quite a few people use Alphamax for PCT. It contains a full dose of armistane, forskolin and some natty test booster goodness. There's lots of good feedback for it on this board and can be picked up for a great price.

da_vide78

Awards
Is it just me, or does Forskolin make you hungry!!