Alphamax and...

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took advantage of the Easter sale & some specials... have AAv2 & AT2 on the way. (Have not tried either one before) Currently 1 week into Alphamax. I know it should be fine on its own for some Recomp effects but should I add the AAv2 or AT2 when it arrives or save them for a later cut?

Would one stack better than the other?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Took advantage of the Easter sale & some specials... have AAv2 & AT2 on the way. (Have not tried either one before) Currently 1 week into Alphamax. I know it should be fine on its own for some Recomp effects but should I add the AAv2 or AT2 when it arrives or save them for a later cut?
If looking to lean out a tad i would run one of the fat burners you got!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd save them. I don't understand why so many people think they have to stack things these days. I remember the days when people would just run one product at a time.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd save them. I don't understand why so many people think they have to stack things these days. I remember the days when people would just run one product at a time.
Agreed, I always have better results running 1 item at a time, regardless of what it was. Could just be me, but I feel like my body gets confused and I get more sides etc

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Normally I would, but picking up both of these at a good price got me thinking. Plus it seems these 2 get stacked quite often.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could combine the Alpha T2 with Alphamax for the synergy between the beta agonist and forskolin combination if you wanted to. :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could combine the Alpha T2 with Alphamax for the synergy between the beta agonist and forskolin combination if you wanted to. :)
If you are going to stack them, I would say Alpha T2 would complement Alphamax well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with the AT2 suggestion, although no need to add it but if you have stuff burning a hole in your pocket, lol. How has the first week of alphamax treated you?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the AT2 suggestion, although no need to add it but if you have stuff burning a hole in your pocket, lol. How has the first week of alphamax treated you?

Nice sleep benefits so far. Looking forward to another 3 weeks. I know I should probably go 8 weeks but someone gave me a free bottle of APE so I may just run that for the following 4 weeks.

karenduff

karenduff

Awards
Agreed with the AT2 suggestion too!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking to recomp, Alphamax will do that on its own nicely. If you feel the need to add in one of the other supps you bought, I would also go with AT2. It is nice to run a product that you never ran before solo. That way you can see how it works for you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are looking to recomp, Alphamax will do that on its own nicely. If you feel the need to add in one of the other supps you bought, I would also go with AT2. It is nice to run a product that you never ran before solo. That way you can see how it works for you.

Hey are you really 5'9" and 140 pounds?. Do you have some kind of disease?. Not being wise, just wondering because I haven't seen a lot of people that tall that thin unless they were sick.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
But stacks are more fun :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey are you really 5'9" and 140 pounds?. Do you have some kind of disease?. Not being wise, just wondering because I haven't seen a lot of people that tall that thin unless they were sick.
I weighed in at 151.8 yesterday. I just never adjust my stats lol. I was ~180 prepping for a bodybuilding show almost 2 years ago and was hospitalized and required a heart transplant. After surgery, losing my water weight from the surgery, and heading back to the gym, I was 137 or 138. So since November 2012, when I was able to lift again, I've put on 13 or 14 pounds in the 15 or so months. But I do eat a decent amount.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaMax and X-Factor is like peanut butter and jelly, an instant classic.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I weighed in at 151.8 yesterday. I just never adjust my stats lol. I was ~180 prepping for a bodybuilding show almost 2 years ago and was hospitalized and required a heart transplant. After surgery, losing my water weight from the surgery, and heading back to the gym, I was 137 or 138. So since November 2012, when I was able to lift again, I've put on 13 or 14 pounds in the 15 or so months. But I do eat a decent amount.

Heart transplant?. Sorry that must have been pretty rough. That is pretty scary, are you sure its safe to use supplements?. So you were only 23 when you had that transplant?. I'd be just nervous as hell taking anything at all.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax and X-Factor is like peanut butter and jelly, an instant classic.
It seems like all the popular kids are using that stack now!

Heart transplant?. Sorry that must have been pretty rough. That is pretty scary, are you sure its safe to use supplements?. So you were only 23 when you had that transplant?. I'd be just nervous as hell taking anything at all.
Yes 23. And no need to say sorry, I'm still kicking and I can say it was one of the best experiences of my life. It put everything into perspective at a youngish age. I run everything by my doctors before I use it. There is a lot of information on the one medication I am on, an immunosupression. The only thing I need to stay away from completely is grapefruits, they can cause tacrolimus levels to go out of whack which would be no bueno.