Anabeta and x-factor advanced

DaLegend4445

Awards
Hey guys I just order Anabeta (not elite) and x-factor advanced for my stack. Also be adding creatine and prime but I know how to dose those. I'm just wondering how you guys would dose Anabeta and x-factor together. How many a day? What time of day if it matters? How long should the cycle be? Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I just order Anabeta (not elite) and x-factor advanced for my stack. Also be adding creatine and prime but I know how to dose those. I'm just wondering how you guys would dose Anabeta and x-factor together. How many a day? What time of day if it matters? How long should the cycle be? Thanks
AnaBeta: 2 pre / 2 post on workout days. 1/1/1/1 or 2/2 prior to meals on off days. 8 weeks on, 4 off.
XFA: 4-6 caps on workout days only (pre-workout on an empty stomach). Run for 50 workout days followed by 50 days off.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im a fan of the 6/9 Protocol with PRIME and have had success with it, hopefully you will be able to feed the beast when using Anabeta and Prime.

DaLegend4445

Awards
I took prime with the 6/9 protocol and loved it. So I'll stay with that

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta: 2 pre / 2 post on workout days. 1/1/1/1 or 2/2 prior to meals on off days. 8 weeks on, 4 off.
XFA: 4-6 caps on workout days only (pre-workout on an empty stomach). Run for 50 workout days followed by 50 days off.
Spot on dosing recommendation.