AlphaMax + Anabeta + _________ ?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got 8 weeks worth of AlphaMax and Anabeta.

I was thinking of getting Norcodrene and Forskolin 95 (they have a deal at NP.com)... This way I could dose 75mg of Forskolin per day for 8 weeks (AlphaMax has 50mg of Forskolin per day) and just run the Norcodrene during the last 30 days of the 8 week stack.

Any better ideas? I may add X-Factor at some point, but I'm already just finishing a cycle of X-Factor, so ArA may have to wait.. Maybe.

By the way, this new stack starts in 3 weeks.

Any other suggestions? Any comments will be appreciated.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got 8 weeks worth of AlphaMax and Anabeta.

I was thinking of getting Alpha-T2 and Forskolin 95 (they have a deal at NP.com)... This way I could dose 75mg of Forskolin per day for 8 weeks (AlphaMax has 50mg of Forskolin per day) and just run the Alpha-T2 during the last 45 days of the 8 week stack.

Any better ideas? I may add X-Factor at some point, but I'm already just finishing a cycle of X-Factor, so ArA may have to wait.. Maybe.

By the way, this new stack starts in 3 weeks.

Any other suggestions? Any comments will be appreciated.
I've never gone over 50mg, I know some people run 100mg. Not sure my stomachcould handle it lol.

Alpha t2 is a great product also. However, I would go to analyzed supplements and grab f95 and Amentoflavone while on sale.

Then you can do your 75mg Forskolin
Anabeta
Alphamax
Amentoflavone.

Triple A stack

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol...enough said.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Norcodrene and F95 would be an awesome addition. F95 would be great by itself as an addition to this stack but Norcodrene would be great as well.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I would keep the ARA going! Or maybe try Follidrone....great reviews coming in..

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may just wait a while and get more ArA. It just works so well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA

YOLO

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
ArA for sure!!! Or dermacrine!
Derm, ABE, + AlphaMax would be a fun stack!!

I think AlphaMax + ABE is a good enough stack as it is (esp to run in between ArA cycles). If you're not into the derm, I really like what you have setup initially; with additional forskolin + norco

You should log regardless

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Derm, ABE, + AlphaMax would be a fun stack!!

I think AlphaMax + ABE is a good enough stack as it is (esp to run in between ArA cycles). If you're not into the derm, I really like what you have setup initially; with additional forskolin + norco

You should log regardless
Dermacrine would definitely be awesome stacked with ABE + AlphaMax.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with what you respond better to. Also, If you are bulking or maintaining, I'd go the ArA route, but if cutting then the norco and added forskolin if your stomach can handle it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coop, do you know if cistanche taste horrible uncapped. I cant swallow pills so i uncap everything. Ps. Anabeta taste like **** uncapped!!!
Really, Anabeta is nasty uncapped? I always enjoy the lemon lime flavored burps, I assumed it was good lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would anyone uncap anything, I can't imagine most supplements taste good

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Have you found any flavoring that helps deal with the bad tasting powders?
Nothing im taking right now taste crazy bad. Norcodrene and At2 is what im currently taking and it is not to bad thrown into some Aminos. Im also taking forskolin, agmatine, and ALCAR. All of them hardly have a taste! Now, the worst supp i have taken uncapped is burn24 and anabeta elite. Only took 2 caps from burn24.....lets just say i will never ever ever ever do that again, but i could keep taking anabeta elite. I throw all of my supps into BCAAs unless im taking alphamine, then i throw them in there. Alphamine is very strong and can mask most of the supps! I wish someone would tell me if that new analyzed supplements cistanche taste horrible!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my alphamax in. Just finished dermacrine. Bridging all of these with ArA and growth factor. Should be fun!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my alphamax in. Just finished dermacrine. Bridging all of these with ArA and growth factor. Should be fun!
Damn, you're going hard with that stack! Let me know if ou have any questions about Alphamax.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you're going hard with that stack! Let me know if ou have any questions about Alphamax.
No joke man!

Actually I do...

With growth factor taking all 5 caps at night pre bed, knowing that it also contains l dopa, how would u suggest dosing alphamax since it's 2 caps twice a day?

I was thinking 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout then growth factor at night. Thoughts?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No joke man!

Actually I do...

With growth factor taking all 5 caps at night pre bed, knowing that it also contains l dopa, how would u suggest dosing alphamax since it's 2 caps twice a day?

I was thinking 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout then growth factor at night. Thoughts?
I would say that's perfect. .

Not to be a creep, but I would love to know if your refractory period reduces quite a bit on growth factor +Alphamax.

I'm 35, need all the help I can get lmao

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No joke man!

Actually I do...

How long would you have in between doses? It is recommended to split the two doses about 6-8 hours apart.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say that's perfect. .

Not to be a creep, but I would love to know if your refractory period reduces quite a bit on growth factor +Alphamax.

I'm 35, need all the help I can get lmao
I'm 24 so it's always fast as it is lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long would you have in between doses? It is recommended to split the two doses about 6-8 hours apart.
Is that because of the l dopa or because of a different ingredient? Wake up either 4am or 6am depending on the day then training around 4pm usually.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While 6-8 hours would def. be ideal, if you must push it a little closer it wont negate that effectivness of the product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While 6-8 hours would def. be ideal, if you must push it a little closer it wont negate that effectivness of the product.
Do you know what ingredient in the product calls for spread out dosages? I'm just kind of afraid I'll b taking too much l dopa lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know what ingredient in the product calls for spread out dosages? I'm just kind of afraid I'll b taking too much l dopa lol
You would be fine taking a dose at 4/6am then again at 4 pm. Personally, any supplement that calls for 2 doses I try to space roughly 12 hours apart when possible to keep it in my system if that makes sense.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 8 weeks worth of AlphaMax and Anabeta. I was thinking of getting Norcodrene and Forskolin 95 (they have a deal at NP.com)... This way I could dose 75mg of Forskolin per day for 8 weeks (AlphaMax has 50mg of Forskolin per day) and just run the Norcodrene during the last 30 days of the 8 week stack. Any better ideas? I may add X-Factor at some point, but I'm already just finishing a cycle of X-Factor, so ArA may have to wait.. Maybe. By the way, this new stack starts in 3 weeks. Any other suggestions? Any comments will be appreciated.
Nothing is harder than waiting 50 days to resume another X-Factor cycle!! Ive been running XF w AlphaMax and loving it. I'll be interested to hear how you find AlphaMax and ABE are able compete with the results from X-Factor.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing is harder than waiting 50 days to resume another X-Factor cycle!! Ive been running XF w AlphaMax and loving it. I'll be interested to hear how you find AlphaMax and ABE are able compete with the results from X-Factor.
I'm doing X gels with alphamax. Gonna be fun!