Alpha-1 Max

Joe185

Awards
What's up guys, new to this forum board

Just a quick question as I'm stepping into the prohormone game. Training and diet are all good and all for this jump but my main concern us hair loss. I don't think I predisposed to having it nd my hair is fine now. But I know some experience it with androgenics. This supplement is said to not aromatize so does that mean I should be fine? If not what can I do to prevent it ?

Any help would be much much appreciated

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are not ready for a cycle if these are still questions you have. Not to mention that you're considering doing what is widely considered to be one of the most powerful and toxic prohormones ever made. Do more research. A quick google search will yield you the answers you need, there are hundreds of threads about this.

BrandonH1083

Awards
If you have any estrogen side have an ai on hand but its unnecessary unless you start getting gyno or something. Alpha 1 is kind of strong for a first cycle though, maybe try epistane or halodrol. With the use of any prohormones you will need a serm for pct. Btw, this should be in the anabolic forum, not supplement