AAKG Opinions

curtmcgurt

Awards
I know there are a couple of different posts in here regarding AAKG, but I"m looking to get a variety of feedback.
My buddy started taking AAKG and loves it. Takes 9grams a day. I bought a tub ($12 so worth a shot), started off with 6 grams and just bumped it to 9. I notice a I'm bit more vascular and a bit more energy.
A lot of the posts say that AAKG is a crap product that is just fillers. Could it be that each brand has their own formula and some brands just don't hold up?

Let me know...I was going to finish this tub and try one more of a different brand to see if I could notice anything, but I always like to hear other people's experiences.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
IMO you would see much better effects from using agmatine,

Or citrulline.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO you would see much better effects from using agmatine, Or citrulline.
This

AAKG *could* be useful, but only at those 9-12g a day doses you and your buddy are using. Agmatine and L-Citrulline would work well for you. Athletix' High Volume would be a good product for you, if they're even making it and active as a company any more.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This

AAKG *could* be useful, but only at those 9-12g a day doses you and your buddy are using. Agmatine and L-Citrulline would work well for you. Athletix' High Volume would be a good product for you, if they're even making it and active as a company any more.
Was wondering why the stuff is like nowhere to be found (High Volume) on NP.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This

Yeah, what happened to them?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I know there are a couple of different posts in here regarding AAKG, but I"m looking to get a variety of feedback.
My buddy started taking AAKG and loves it. Takes 9grams a day. I bought a tub ($12 so worth a shot), started off with 6 grams and just bumped it to 9. I notice a I'm bit more vascular and a bit more energy.
A lot of the posts say that AAKG is a crap product that is just fillers. Could it be that each brand has their own formula and some brands just don't hold up?

Let me know...I was going to finish this tub and try one more of a different brand to see if I could notice anything, but I always like to hear other people's experiences.
Meh, if you used something like KNO3 and / or SNS Citrulline Malate and Agmatine, you'd notice a HUGE difference in vascularity.

Grab a pre you enjoy and add those as needed.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
KNO3
Citrulline or Citruline Malate
Agmatine

^ will all give you much better results then any AAKG product on the market.

Hemavol contains 5g of Citrulline Malate and 1g of Agmatine

Tropinol XP contains a full serving of Potassium Nitrate and we also sell it in bulk and agamtine in bulk as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in knowing that also. Very interesting products they were putting out
Pretty sure I just saw a tweet from then talking about some new stuff recently. They just don't appear to have many reps running around at the moment. :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd give a look into Cit. Mal or Agmatine, which SNS sells both in bulk. I remember the PES reps commenting on a study that showed just how effective of a vasodilator citrulline (relating to blood flow through the GI tract, which blood is sometimes shifted away from this area during intense bouts of exercise).

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Agmatine all the way. For me it took a while to "feel" it but it is definitely one of the best, if not the best, pump supplements out there. IMO the only thing that has been able to beat agmatine for me has been DMZ and DES (peptide).

amarula

Awards
Pretty sure I just saw a tweet from then talking about some new stuff recently. They just don't appear to have many reps running around at the moment. :)
If so, I'm glad. Worried that so many quality companies go under because of profit shortage

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agmatine all the way. For me it took a while to "feel" it but it is definitely one of the best, if not the best, pump supplements out there. IMO the only thing that has been able to beat agmatine for me has been DMZ and DES (peptide).
Agmatine has a plethora of benefits - I think overall it's my go to for pumps and even endurance.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
damn....no love for betaine nitrate in here?? shocking check out Max Pump .. simple, effective, inexpensive Finaflex Max Pump Betaine Nitrate Pump Supplement!
Agreed. Any of the nitrate products have given wonderful skin splitting pumps. The max pump is so versatile since it's it's only ingredient. I pop the caps and dump half a serving in my pwo and half in my intra. Scary pumps. Same with the purus nitrate products. Condense is great. If I needed daa dpol would be awesome.

Disclaimer: I feel carbs are necessary with most pump products to include max pump.

How about ara? I've heard good about it. Never used though so I cannot comment.

amarula

Awards
Agreed. Any of the nitrate products have given wonderful skin splitting pumps. The max pump is so versatile since it's it's only ingredient. I pop the caps and dump half a serving in my pwo and half in my intra. Scary pumps. Same with the purus nitrate products. Condense is great. If I needed daa dpol would be awesome.

Disclaimer: I feel carbs are necessary with most pump products to include max pump.

Ara gives big pumps that's for sure. I like GPLC also. The betaine nitrate product looks interesting indeed

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Definitely need to not be carbs depleted for any of these pump products to be effective.

Max Pump is also a quality product and priced right.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max Pump has been a great addition for me recently. Very simple and effective.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ara gives big pumps that's for sure. I like GPLC also. The betaine nitrate product looks interesting indeed
ArA is great in that department... Never gave GPLC much of a chance. Do you use them combined?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA is great in that department... Never gave GPLC much of a chance. Do you use them combined?
Skip GPLC. It's not that effective. Agmatine and nitrates blows it right out of the water.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We've been working on some new projects, but back at it now! High Volume still going strong.
Glad to hear it! I just saw it was out of stock for a while at the places I usually purchase from so I wondered what happened.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Correct, I was more so curious if he used GPLC as his Carnitine source alongside ArA.
I use it as my carnitine source (2g GPLC). Not sure if it helps pumps at all but the endurance benefits are unreal. I will probably always use (G)PLCAR as my carnitine source just for the endurance.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
dbgonzo24 Supplements 6
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0