New Erase Pro and Alphamax

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
This may be a stupid question, but I see a lot of threads discussing how Alphamax could be used instead of the new Erase a Pro if the user desired arimistane like the old Erase Pro.....is there any reason the new erase Pro and Alphamax can't be taken together to form an ultimate product?

My thoughts for my stack were:

X Factor Advanced (and supporting LCLT, GMS) for 50 days starting at day 1 of the run (taken training days only basically brings me to the end of my ABE run of 8 weeks)
ABE weeks 1-8
Erase Pro weeks 4-12
Alphamax weeks 4-12

dont flame me too much if stacking the two is a stupid idea.....I just don't see any reason why they wouldn't work together unless the ingredients in the new erase pro do in fact have problems when stacked with those found in Alphamax.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
This may be a stupid question, but I see a lot of threads discussing how Alphamax could be used instead of the new Erase a Pro if the user desired arimistane like the old Erase Pro.....is there any reason the new erase Pro and Alphamax can't be taken together to form an ultimate product?

X Factor Advanced (and supporting LCLT, GMS) for 50 days starting at day 1 of the run (taken training days only basically brings me to the end of my ABE run of 8 weeks)
ABE weeks 1-8
Erase Pro weeks 4-12
Alphamax weeks 4-12

dont flame me too much if stacking the two is a stupid idea.....I just don't see any reason why they wouldn't work together unless the ingredients in the new erase pro do in fact have problems when stacked with those found in Alphamax.
I'm not sure, but I'd say no because they are both AI's. Use them back to back would be a good option I believe. But let's just wait for the very intelligent members to comment. :)

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I'm not sure, but I'd say no because they are both AI's. Use them back to back would be a good option I believe. But let's just wait for the very intelligent members to comment. :)
Yeah they're both AIs this is true....my question I guess would be would it be too strong if taken together?

Also in it for the smrt peoples.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Yeah they're both AIs this is true....my question I guess would be would it be too strong if taken together?

Also in it for the smrt peoples.
I think it would be a waste, they both work good by themselves, diet is most important.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ABE weeks 1-8
Erase Pro weeks 4-12
Alphamax weeks 4-12

I would do 1.5g of ArA on workout days only, all pre-workout.

My next (****ing awesome) stack is going to be AlphaMax + Anabeta + Alphamine + X-Factor. All for 8 weeks.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I would do 1.5g of ArA on workout days only, all pre-workout. My next (****ing awesome) stack is going to be AlphaMax + Anabeta + Alphamine + X-Factor. All for 8 weeks.
That's a good looking stack for sure.

I already have my Erase Pro but Alphamax looks like a fantastic product that's why I'm wondering.

I'll probably give the new erase pro formula a shot for this run and give alphamax a **** for my next run to compare the two.

Along with my above stated items I'm going to run High Volume as a non stim pre workout and just have a nice large coffee along side it for stims. I've used Hemavol in the past with great results but I'm really wanting to give HV a shot to compare it.

I'll be using standalone agmatine prior to carb meals and forskolin95 stacked with my ABE for a little extra Forskolin. It should be a nice all around stack.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not sure why you'd want to lower estrogen that much.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's not that I want to lower estrogen that much...I was more so wondering if it would lower it too much.
We would only be able to theorize if it would or not unfortunately. I'd suggest not doing it - could reach out to the PES reps as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would advise against it, and I'm sure PES reps would as well. That would lower estrogen too much I feel and would do a dis service to two very good products. Run them both solo and find which you like best!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although you want to control Estrogen, you do not want to lower it more than needed. You could be at risk for insomnia, night sweats, weight gain, decreased libido, and several other things. Since Alphamax contains 75 mg of Arimistane, you do not need any additional.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Although you want to control Estrogen, you do not want to lower it more than needed. You could be at risk for insomnia, night sweats, weight gain, decreased libido, and several other things. Since Alphamax contains 75 mg of Arimistane, you do not need any additional.
^^^^ Agreed.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Sounds good. I'll run my EP this time around and give the alphamax a **** next time! Thanks

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Every time I try to type shot I hit the I instead of O......my bad

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Some bulk Bulbine or DAA would be great to add to Alphamax, though.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some bulk Bulbine or DAA would be great to add to Alphamax, though.
Daa maybe but not sure of the bulbine. It showed the ability to lower estrogen en vitro. Combine that with the Arimistane in Alphamaxx and you risk side effects

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Tried DAA and didn't experience anything. Neither positive or negative.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Daa maybe but not sure of the bulbine. It showed the ability to lower estrogen en vitro. Combine that with the Arimistane in Alphamaxx and you risk side effects

Good point, I forgot Bulbine could lower estrogen. Solid dose of Arimistane in Alphamax, as well. That would probably dry my joints out alone. 50mg seems good for myself before my elbows cry.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems you've already been pointed I. The right direction. Just want to say there really shouldn't be a need to stack AIs.

Interested in how the stack you've chosen does end up working for you though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep no need to add bulbine due to the armistane, and I wouldn't suggest adding DAA either.