Dpol(DAA) with recycle or erase.

subz3r0

Awards
I took DPOL two times before in the past. I always enjoyed the result. How ever after the last time I ran it I experienced a bit of side effects such as puffy-er nips, loss of libidio, and hair shedding and a few other things. Everyone told me I Don't have to worry about anything like this since it's natty. Well turns out sometimes you do. I was thinking of recycle because "Supresses Cortisol, Blocks DHT, Inhibits Aromatase and Estrogen".

How ever I've heard people say "Recycle is an all around testbooster and hormone optimizer while erase is an AI and a cortisol reducer." How ever on the label of Recycle it says it Suppresses cortisol and that it is an aromatase inhibitor. So I'm kind of confused.

So I can't really decide.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Just use erase with dpol.

I don't trust products that "block dht." Why would you want to block the most powerful muscle building hormone in your body? That just seems asinine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My advice would be to grab an AI like Erase; start using Dpol for a week, add in Erase, finish Dpol then finish Erase

Week One: Dpol
Week Two: Dpol + Erase
Week Three: Dpol + Erase
Week Four: Dpol + Erase
Wek Five: Erase

and if shedding become a big problem, grab some Nizoral shampoo. Works like a charm for eliminating DHT only in the scalp.