ArA on a mini cut

Intra08

Intra08

Awards
Alright gents I'm on day 26 of my run of X-gels. My weight has shot up a little more than I would like (I am not really accrediting this to the X-gels), my diet has been just like it was except I've a had 3 zero f*cks given nights while going out to eat with my wife where I didn't track my macros and we had a meal+dessert. I'm going to do a 3-4 week mini cut soon but can't decide if I should go ahead and start it now through the last couple of week of my ArA run or if I should wait until I am done with my run.. What do you guys think? I started my cycle at about 182lbs and was 189 this morning. Is it normal to experience quick weight gain like this while on ArA? What about weight loss after your cycle is over? Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Edit: Also I decided I will be giving Anabeta Elite a go after my X-gels. How long do you guys recommend waiting between the two?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Xgels are commonly used for cutting to maintain strength and size! So that should be good. as for the weight gain, depending on diet, I would expect SOME extra weight. Maybe not 7 pounds though.
Did you make any PRs on cycle?

Intra08

Intra08

Awards
Xgels are commonly used for cutting to maintain strength and size! So that should be good. as for the weight gain, depending on diet, I would expect SOME extra weight. Maybe not 7 pounds though.
I have not made any PR's in my big 3 but I have been progressing nicely in my accessory work. The main positive effect I have experienced was very good pumps for the last 5-7 days.. I just feel like I have gotten a little to "fluffy" for my liking. So I will definitely be doing the mini cut soon I just can't decide how soon

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
You could just throw the ABE in now. Those two supplements are awesome together. I had great progress cutting fat and adding muscle at the same time awhile back with that combo (I logged it here, you can check it out if you want).

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Alright gents I'm on day 26 of my run of X-gels. My weight has shot up a little more than I would like (I am not really accrediting this to the X-gels), my diet has been just like it was except I've a had 3 zero f*cks given nights while going out to eat with my wife where I didn't track my macros and we had a meal+dessert. I'm going to do a 3-4 week mini cut soon but can't decide if I should go ahead and start it now through the last couple of week of my ArA run or if I should wait until I am done with my run.. What do you guys think? I started my cycle at about 182lbs and was 189 this morning. Is it normal to experience quick weight gain like this while on ArA? What about weight loss after your cycle is over? Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Edit: Also I decided I will be giving Anabeta Elite a go after my X-gels. How long do you guys recommend waiting between the two?
Weight loss and gain is direct related so when your Xgel run is over you won't drop weight unless your diet is on point :)

It definitely helps with strength retention in a cut so itl serve you well!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you feel your physique has changed in regards to the extra weight? It really depends on how you personally feel whether you should start to cut now or wait.

As for AnaBeta Elite you can start that as soon as your ArA is done, no specific need to take time off between the two.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you feel your physique has changed in regards to the extra weight? It really depends on how you personally feel whether you should start to cut now or wait.

As for AnaBeta Elite you can start that as soon as your ArA is done, no specific need to take time off between the two.
What do you think of running ArA back to back with AB back to ArA, continuously with a 2 week overlap at the end of each? Door example, running ABE/AB for 8 weeks, but the last 2 week adding in ArA, running ArA for 8 weeks, and the last two weeks adding back in ABE, etc.? It seems both products take about 2 weeks to kick in, and it would provide 6 weeks in the middle to cycle off either. Any thoughts on this?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think of running ArA back to back with AB back to ArA, continuously with a 2 week overlap at the end of each? Door example, running ABE/AB for 8 weeks, but the last 2 week adding in ArA, running ArA for 8 weeks, and the last two weeks adding back in ABE, etc.? It seems both products take about 2 weeks to kick in, and it would provide 6 weeks in the middle to cycle off either. Any thoughts on this?
I do like to take some time off of everything during the year, but I know some who do something similar to that. I know I've done it back to back like that several times. :eek:

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do like to take some time off of everything during the year, but I know some who do something similar to that. I know I've done it back to back like that several times. :eek:
I'll Probably be doing that through summer then possibly Off everything for a month but we'll see.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have mentioned, you'll definitely enjoy it for a small cut or recomp.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely use it now as ArA really shines during a recomp or cut. I always recommend people to save for those 2 phases of dieting.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels is win no matter what you use it for! Stacking it with ABE would be great as well.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Run the ARA and ABE at the same. If your doing a cut, use ABE. It works, but have something on hand to curb your hunger (like Dexaprine or better yet stimul8).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
haha well said, ArA > all else
Searching around, it seems there are better deals on X-Factor than X-gels and on many sites.
Is X-Factor the same as X-Gels?
And if so, I guess that would mean that X-Factor would also be the "the prohormone alternative"?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Searching around, it seems there are better deals on X-Factor than X-gels and on many sites.
Is X-Factor the same as X-Gels?
And if so, I guess that would mean that X-Factor would also be the "the prohormone alternative"?
Yes, X-Factor is the original arachidonic acid supplement and can be found much more widely as well as for less money.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Searching around, it seems there are better deals on X-Factor than X-gels and on many sites. Is X-Factor the same as X-Gels? And if so, I guess that would mean that X-Factor would also be the "the prohormone alternative"?
Same exact thing. Both are Arachidonic acid.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest stacking with Glycophase or growth factor XT for some added leaning and recomping effects

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I personally found Glycophase to be the worst GDA's I have ever bought and have tried near all of them.
Sorry to hear that Baker. Thanks for giving it a try though!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would suggest stacking with Glycophase or growth factor XT for some added leaning and recomping effects
Trying to figure out why you quoted me to say that....? Lol but yeah I agree. I'm on gfxt now with xgels and I'm sleeping beautifully and getting all day pumps.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycophase and X Gels I can handle. Agmatine and xgels was too intense to isolate muscles lol. Stupid pumps. But Glyco and Gels was amazing for natty cut.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D 35 and Older 5
S Supplements 5
jim2509 Anabolics 36
Bigman1292 Supplements 30
J Supplements 8