Protizyme protein....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I imagine being an isolate, it'd be much, much thinner than either Select or OEP, both being whey/casein blends...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it compare to Oep or Select ?
I heard it tastes amazing but I don't think cost justifies the blend. That is one or the priciest proteins around.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I have heard the Peanut Butter is the only one that tastes amazing. I've only had the Peanut Butter myself. It was very good, but not worth the cost, IMO.

It is worth at least 1 purchase, just to try it. Its tasty.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really likes the peanut butter but only buy it if there's a very good deal or sale somewhere. It's consistency is different from Select due to the difference in proteins in the blend.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Their peanut butter cookie flavor is very good. Probably the best I've tasted. However, I can only tolerate it for no more than a week because it's sweet to me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard the Peanut Butter is the only one that tastes amazing. I've only had the Peanut Butter myself. It was very good, but not worth the cost, IMO.

It is worth at least 1 purchase, just to try it. Its tasty.
Good feedback, Ive hesitated on purchasing it due to the price.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best tasting protein I've ever had.

Its not worth the price to me though. Their selling point, which is why I believe is so outrageously priced, is that they use "pharmaceutical protein"......whatever that entails.

Younglifter16

Awards
its the best tasting protein, and the guy who said only the PB tastes good is wrong. Even the banana one tastes good, protizyme got the banana flavor right years ago while copmanies even till this day are struggling to get banana right. The peanut butter cookie is the best one , but they're all awesome. Expensive as **** though