ABE+ Erase +X gels =Stack

cotrone407

Awards
Hello everyone.

I am going to stack the following products.
OG Erase (2 Bottles) w/ joint sups
Anabeta Elite (2 Bottles)
X-Gels w/ LCLT (1 Bottle X Gels)

I have been searching to find some answers for this exact stack but I haven't seen anything with all three products together.

My goal is to lean out and add size of course. Im currently 6'1 187lbs 17% BF and would love to get BF down to 13-15%. My diet is very strict, I have a complete meal plan that is very clean and I stick to it well with one cheat day. I was at 22% BF last Jan. and dropped a good amount. I train 5 days a week I take wednesdays and sundays off. On my "off days" I do a 6 mile hike.

What should be the dosage on all these products? I see only take x gels on w.o. days and I have seen a many different suggestions. I work out each morning from 6-7:30AM and work at a desk 9am-8pm. I usually eat breakfast upon waking lunch around 1-2pm and dinner around 8:30pm.

As always thank you for your input.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone. I am going to stack the following products. OG Erase (2 Bottles) w/ joint sups Anabeta Elite (2 Bottles) X-Gels w/ LCLT (1 Bottle X Gels) I have been searching to find some answers for this exact stack but I haven't seen anything with all three products together. My goal is to lean out and add size of course. Im currently 6'1 187lbs 17% BF and would love to get BF down to 13-15%. My diet is very strict, I have a complete meal plan that is very clean and I stick to it well with one cheat day. I was at 22% BF last Jan. and dropped a good amount. I train 5 days a week I take wednesdays and sundays off. On my "off days" I do a 6 mile hike. What should be the dosage on all these products? I see only take x gels on w.o. days and I have seen a many different suggestions. I work out each morning from 6-7:30AM and work at a desk 9am-8pm. I usually eat breakfast upon waking lunch around 1-2pm and dinner around 8:30pm. As always thank you for your input.
Seems like you have the basics covered.

Nice job on the BF drop as well. As for the supplements:

ABE: 2 pre-workout / 2 post-workout or you can do 2 caps prior to your two largest meals during the day. Off-days: most do 1/1/1/1 or 2/2 works as well.

Erase: I would start out at 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap at night or 2 caps in the morning. After a week or more, if joints are doing okay, you can up the dose to 3 caps if you feel the need.

X-Gels: as you stated, pre-workout only. 4-6 caps is what most do. Dose 2-3 grams of LCLT pre-workout.

Be sure to dose your joint supplements at least 4 hours away from X-Gels.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

ABE: 2 pre-workout / 2 post-workout or you can do 2 caps prior to your two largest meals during the day. Off-days: most do 1/1/1/1 or 2/2 works as well.

Erase: I would start out at 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap at night or 2 caps in the morning. After a week or more, if joints are doing okay, you can up the dose to 3 caps if you feel the need.

X-Gels: as you stated, pre-workout only. 4-6 caps is what most do. Dose 2-3 grams of LCLT pre-workout.

Nailed it

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your goal is to lean out you may want to think about replacing the Erase with Alphamax, 1. it contains same daily dose of Arimistane as Erase 2. Cost about same price 3. Also contains 50mg 95% Forskolin which will help dramatically with your cut, as well it contains Divanil, L-DOPA and Vitamin D which will all help you hold on to muscle mass while burning off excess fat!

With ABE + Alphamax + X Gels brah, i wouldnt be suprised if you lean down dramatically and still filled out some

;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If your goal is to lean out you may want to think about replacing the Erase with Alphamax, 1. it contains same daily dose of Arimistane as Erase 2. Cost about same price 3. Also contains 50mg 95% Forskolin which will help dramatically with your cut, as well it contains Divanil, L-DOPA and Vitamin D which will all help you hold on to muscle mass while burning off excess fat!

With ABE + Alphamax + Xfactor, i wouldnt be suprised if you lean down dramatically and still filled out some
Xgels brah ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
One bottle of xgels? That's better than none, but id go hard and get another! You could run it for 8 weeks...the gainz....oh the gainzz :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great. I love X gels+erase. Probably my favorite natty stack. Never ran ABE though.

cotrone407

Awards

Thank You!

cotrone407

Awards
Alright I have finally purchased the following-

OG Erase
Anabeta Elite
SNS X Gels
LCLT

I am currently using these supps, is there anything that I should stop taking?

7 Protein
Glutamine Powder
Pre workout
Creatine

I also take

Vitamin C
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Joint support

I am aware that I should take the fish oil and joint support at least 4 hours after the ara.

How major is it that I add GMS, how similar is it to the glutamine I currently take.

Any suggestions? or tips?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I have finally purchased the following- OG Erase Anabeta Elite SNS X Gels LCLT I am currently using these supps, is there anything that I should stop taking? 7 Protein Glutamine Powder Pre workout Creatine I also take Vitamin C Multi Vitamin Fish Oil Joint support I am aware that I should take the fish oil and joint support at least 4 hours after the ara. How major is it that I add GMS, how similar is it to the glutamine I currently take. Any suggestions? or tips?
How old are you? If young, drop the glutamine. Glutamine and GMS are not similar.

GMS isn't absolutely needed for ArA but certainly wouldn't hurt to grab some (cheap).

cotrone407

Awards
Im 23 years old. What is the advantages and dis advantages of having glutamine at a young age?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
One bottle of xgels? That's better than none, but id go hard and get another! You could run it for 8 weeks...the gainz....oh the gainzz :D
Lots of great deals on ARA out there - shop around. X-factor can usually be had for less than x-gels..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't waste my money on glutamine. Anabeta (OG), combustion, ArA would be a solid stack. Also look at alphamax

cotrone407

Awards
I see a bunch of people running this with aspirin. Is this OTC aspirin? what is the advantages ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I have finally purchased the following-

OG Erase
Anabeta Elite
SNS X Gels
LCLT

I am currently using these supps, is there anything that I should stop taking?

7 Protein
Glutamine Powder
Pre workout
Creatine

I also take

Vitamin C
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Joint support

I am aware that I should take the fish oil and joint support at least 4 hours after the ara.

How major is it that I add GMS, how similar is it to the glutamine I currently take.

Any suggestions? or tips?

You are going to need a SNS pill box to keep all those pills organized ~~PM me you shipping info and I will get you one out

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are going to need a SNS pill box to keep all those pills organized ~~PM me you shipping info and I will get you one out
I need an SNS year supply of ArA. When will it be on my door step? Thanks in advance

Reactions: mw1
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone.

I am going to stack the following products.
OG Erase (2 Bottles) w/ joint sups
Anabeta Elite (2 Bottles)
X-Gels w/ LCLT (1 Bottle X Gels)

I have been searching to find some answers for this exact stack but I haven't seen anything with all three products together.

My goal is to lean out and add size of course. Im currently 6'1 187lbs 17% BF and would love to get BF down to 13-15%. My diet is very strict, I have a complete meal plan that is very clean and I stick to it well with one cheat day. I was at 22% BF last Jan. and dropped a good amount. I train 5 days a week I take wednesdays and sundays off. On my "off days" I do a 6 mile hike.

What should be the dosage on all these products? I see only take x gels on w.o. days and I have seen a many different suggestions. I work out each morning from 6-7:30AM and work at a desk 9am-8pm. I usually eat breakfast upon waking lunch around 1-2pm and dinner around 8:30pm.

As always thank you for your input.
Forgot the Micro GMS! http://analyzedsupplements.com/products/micro-gms.html

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Two questions. Suggested dosage is 4 caps per day any benefit to taking 6 per day over the 50 days. Also, just your average joint support (msm, glucosamine chlond, etc) should not be taken together? I decide to take fish oil at night vs with the ara should I go the same for joint support.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two questions. Suggested dosage is 4 caps per day any benefit to taking 6 per day over the 50 days. Also, just your average joint support (msm, glucosamine chlond, etc) should not be taken together? I decide to take fish oil at night vs with the ara should I go the same for joint support.
Yes some people prefer higher doses of ArA (up to 2g grams or 8 pills). If your night dosing of Fish Oil is far away from your ArA dosing and workout it shouldn't be a huge issue.