Ephedra/Caffeine the best fat burner on the market?

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Is the stack of those 2 the number 1 fat burner?
Finished my fat burners , helped quite good , i'm at 10% bf , i want to try epehedra during May , for 1-2 months .
Who has used it , and did you like it / had good results?

Didn't use it yet , cause i've heard a lot of bad things on it , that it could be really bad for your heart/bp , even at low doses ( 25mg ).
I'd like to test it , give me some advices

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start out slow. Cut the Ephedrine into 4 pieces to assess your tolerance level. Start with one 1/4 of a pill,
then go from there. in a few weeks time, you will be able to use half a pill.

Try this..
1/4 of one E
1 cup of coffee or a soda (for the caffeine)

Once you get used to this, then you can go to half an E.

BP will be elevated while you are on any stims. My normal pressure is 110 / 70.
When Im on ECA stack, its around 130 / 80.

Check your blood pressure a few times at a local pharmacy to see what your baseline is.
You don't want to use EC is your blood pressure is Borderline High or higher 135 / 85 to begin with.

*DISCLAIMER - Im not a doctor, nor should anything i say be taken as medical advise. You should always
see a doctor before starting any new exercise program or new supplements to make sure your healthy.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Start out slow. Cut the Ephedrine into 4 pieces to assess your tolerance level. Start with one 1/4 of a pill,
then go from there. in a few weeks time, you will be able to use half a pill.

Try this..
1/4 of one E
1 cup of coffee or a soda (for the caffeine)

Once you get used to this, then you can go to half an E.

BP will be elevated while you are on any stims. My normal pressure is 110 / 70.
When Im on ECA stack, its around 130 / 80.

Check your blood pressure a few times at a local pharmacy to see what your baseline is.
You don't want to use EC is your blood pressure is Borderline High or higher 135 / 85 to begin with.

*DISCLAIMER - Im not a doctor, nor should anything i say be taken as medical advise. You should always
see a doctor before starting any new exercise program or new supplements to make sure your healthy.
I suffer from high anxiety , i went to a cardiologist , cause i can feel heart beats everywhere on my body 24/7.
He put a machine on me , during 24 hours , to calculate my BP.
Results : 11/7 for all day long , BUT as soon as i went outside , it went from 11/7 to 16-17/11 due to anxiety.
He couldn't explain the sensation of heart beats on my neck/head/back/hands , well everywhere.

For the ephedrine , i'd like to use a EC or ECA stack , i'll take low dose to see how my body reacts , i won't take risks of taking 1 pill the first day.
Do you have a brand/site to recommend for me ?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure you mean ephedrine (typically HCL or sulfate), not ephedra. Yes, it is an excellent fat burner when combined with proper diet and exercise regimen. No pill will do the work for you but it can certainly help along with the process. Tons of information out there about EC. You can also add in something like raspberry ketones, green tea extract, and/or Thyrocaps for an excellent combo. That combo works well for me.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure you mean ephedrine (typically HCL or sulfate), not ephedra. Yes, it is an excellent fat burner when combined with proper diet and exercise regimen. No pill will do the work for you but it can certainly help along with the process. Tons of information out there about EC. You can also add in something like raspberry ketones, green tea extract, and/or Thyrocaps for an excellent combo. That combo works well for me.
Yes ephedrine , which one do you buy , and on which site ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Finished my fat burners , helped quite good , i'm at 10% bf , i want to try epehedra during May , for 1-2 months .

Didn't use it yet , cause i've heard a lot of bad things on it , that it could be really bad for your heart/bp , even at low doses ( 25mg ).
Wait, let me get this straight...your username is ephedraboy but you've never used ephedrine? am I missing something? Lmao
I should make my username MethylTrenMan even though I haven't used it haha

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
Wait, let me get this straight...your username is ephedraboy but you've never used ephedrine? am I missing something? Lmao
xD
I used Burner Max 3000 3 years ago , there was synephrine , which has the same effects , i just like the word 'ephedra' :)

Is that product good ? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/lecheek-nutrition/new-oxyeca-black-45-servings.html i can't see ephedrine but synephrine HCL too.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Looks ok, I'd pick up a bottle of the original oxyelite pro if you can find it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woulnd't use stims if I had a lot of anxiety. Stims give me anxiety sometimes.

How are you with other stims?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes ephedrine , which one do you buy , and on which site ?
Primatene or Bronkaid at the local pharmacy. Synephrine has some similar properties but it definitely doesn't replace ephedrine.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
xD
I used Burner Max 3000 3 years ago , there was synephrine , which has the same effects , i just like the word 'ephedra' :)

Is that product good ? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/lecheek-nutrition/new-oxyeca-black-45-servings.html i can't see ephedrine but synephrine HCL too.

I took Alphamine(yohimbe) , felt good , no jittering .
Now i'm taking vita cost fat burner , feels a little bit nervous , and my hands are shaking while i'm training , but depends on days.

For the local pharmacy , i do live in europe , i don't think they sell that here .

I've heard that oxyelite pro products were dangerous , read an article about that recently.
Isn't there a good site/brand who sells ECA stack , and who ship to europe ? i went on nutraplanet , and vitacost , they don't sell it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
xD

I took Alphamine(yohimbe) , felt good , no jittering .
Now i'm taking vita cost fat burner , feels a little bit nervous , and my hands are shaking while i'm training , but depends on days.

For the local pharmacy , i do live in europe , i don't think they sell that here .

I've heard that oxyelite pro products were dangerous , read an article about that recently.
Isn't there a good site/brand who sells ECA stack , and who ship to europe ? i went on nutraplanet , and vitacost , they don't sell it.
Nah, it was bad batch. That ban was a joke.
It's effective as hell.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I also like rauwolscine. I know it's in our slim FX and in a few others. I also am liking higenamine from the bPs Supp.
Rauwolscine/alpha yohimbine is good stuff

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xD

There's no Ephedrine or Ephedra in OxyECA Black..! There's too many different stims in that product for someone with anxiety.

EPHEDRA/EPHEDRINE LEGAL STATUS IN THE USA (NOT SURE ABOUT EUROPE)

Ephedra - is banned, no more herbal ephedra
Ephedrine - is banned for weight loss, but can be purchased in limited quantities in OTC Asthma Medicine

Warthog13

Awards

I've had terrific success with ECA (I've read to add an aspirin tablet to EC and it works for me).

I start off with 2 tablets of Primatene (or the generic version) with a 200mg caffeine tablet and 1 aspirin.
After three days, I go to twice a day of the above stack.
After an additional 4-6 days (depending on how I handle it), I go to three times a day. Then - at most - I do the 3x for two weeks max.

I used to be a caffeine junky so I never felt out of sorts...I stupidly would wash down my ECA stack with Pepsi Max! Thankfully, I've gotten away from that.

Everybody is different but I never had problems using it and I actively measure my BP and HR. I've even used it while in the heavy part of my marathon training. The only adverse effects are the occasional times when it impacted sleep.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
I've had terrific success with ECA (I've read to add an aspirin tablet to EC and it works for me).

I start off with 2 tablets of Primatene (or the generic version) with a 200mg caffeine tablet and 1 aspirin.
After three days, I go to twice a day of the above stack.
After an additional 4-6 days (depending on how I handle it), I go to three times a day. Then - at most - I do the 3x for two weeks max.

I used to be a caffeine junky so I never felt out of sorts...I stupidly would wash down my ECA stack with Pepsi Max! Thankfully, I've gotten away from that.

Everybody is different but I never had problems using it and I actively measure my BP and HR. I've even used it while in the heavy part of my marathon training. The only adverse effects are the occasional times when it impacted sleep.
Nice , that's cool that you reacted well to it.
Don't you have a product with the Ephedrine+Caffeine+aspirine , with a dose like 25/200/80 ? i'm searching for 1 product with those 3 , i don't want to take 3 products separatly

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Don't you have a product with the Ephedrine+Caffeine+aspirine , with a dose like 25/200/80 ? i'm searching for 1 product with those 3 , i don't want to take 3 products separatly

Your never going to find it.

With your anxiety, I wouldn't do this. There's plenty of effective stim free products. Plus, your gonna take anabolics, right? That's good enough

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even when products like that were available before the Ephedra ban, they all contained the herbal equivalents, not the actual
chemical versions used in the University studies.

They would contain:
Ephedra (used for Ephedrine HCL)
Guarana (used instead of caffeine)
White Willow Bark (used instead of aspirin)

The herbal supplements were not as effective as their drug counterparts and they caused more anxiety issues then their cleaner
drug counterparts, because there are other alkaloids in ephedra besides ephedrine hcl that cause more sides.