Best fat buners and test boosters out now

D

drew18

Awards
I have been on a clean bulk training for a few months and was looking into getting a fat burner and a test booster. So I was wondering what some of you have tried and what has worked and not worked? What's new? I've done tropinol xp in the past also alphamine. Please let me know what's the best one the market now. Why would be a good stack. Thanks again

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your going to get a thousand different answers on this

My favorite Test Boosters: Tropinol Xp, Testopro, and Bulbine

As far as fat burners go...the original OEP was great, ppl love Dexaprine, Diablo so far has been good but not great for me....alphamine was a dud, roxylean was way to intense, and pro supps dnpx2 worked but eventually was too strong and gave me bad side effects

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Gotti said, get ready for a lot of answers:

As far as a test booster that actually goes great with fatburners, Alphamax would be my choice.
50mg Forskolin 95
75mg Arimistane
Full doses of Divanill and L-DOPA as well.

Fatburners I have enjoyed Alphamine, Norcodrene, and DCP 2.0. I have not got a chance to try Diablo or new combustion yet.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene is the best fat burner IMO right now.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fitmax can make a great addition to a cutting cycle. Its a fat burning pre workout, strong thermogenic powder. You get all the ingredients of a good pre workout ie. Creatine, Citrulline, Agmatine but also fat burning ingredients like L-Carnitine and Advantra-Z.

Great taste, nice clean energy and really strong thermogenic effect!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be on the lookout for our newest version of Test Factor, should be hitting NP very very soon.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For test boosting gotta go with Alphamax as has been said, plenty of good reviews right now for it and a fantastic ingredient profile. For fat burner I really like Alphamine, stacks amazing with alphamax I've had really great results. I have also really enjoyed Oxy eca black by Lecheek. As dizzle said, Fitmax is also a sneaky good fat burner.

D

drew18

Awards
Would it be a bad idea to stack alphamine alphamax and fitmax ?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, I am currently doing that! It really depends on your stim tolerance though. I take 2 alphamine scoops morning, 1 1/2 scoop fitmax two alphamax pwo, one scoop alphamine mid afternoon at work and then two alphamax before bed. I only take the fitmax on lift days, not on cardio.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PX WHITE and PX Black are both rather new in the market.

PX Black is a low stim fat burner aimed at appetite suppression along with clean smooth energy.

PX WHITE on the other hand is rather stim heavy with the same attributes as PX Black. Just a bigger kick in the pants.

Also we JUST released MASS 550. It's an all natural product geared towards lowering estrogen, increasing testosterone production as well as aiding in protein synthesis. Beta loggers are starting up on this right now on AM actually.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ beat me to it
I must be slowing down in my old age....

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alphamine is still a very solid option. Some like just regular caffeine + yohimbine.

Test booster, for a standalone ingredient, Bulbine. Comprehensive profile, I'd say AlphaMax probably gets the most love for that.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Alphamine is my go-to. I'd like to try AT2 and Norco one of these days.

I couldn't really recommend a test booster without blood work...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta find what works for you. I like alphamine, dcp 2.0 as my fat burners. Honestly, anything will work if your diet and training is on point. Just gotta find what works best for your body and your goals.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your best bet is to look at the proposed pathways in which the products work to find the "best", which may also depend on your situation.

Many of the fat burners available on the market are just glorified energy pills. Something unique like Norcodrene that targets fat loss through multiple pathways (some unique ones as well) that increase appetite suppression, promote actual lypolysis, and provides positive mood and sustained energy may be worth a look. If you liked Alphamine you could always use that again or give Norcodrene a try to compare, as they do work a bit differently but still possess the effective beta agonist and alpha-2-antagonist components.

As for test boosters it will depend entirely on why you are looking to boost test. Actual boosting of testosterone may be questionable (if some of the products claiming it do or not) and may not truly benefit your goals. Due to this I prefer to look for products in that category that have other mechanisms of action that may be beneficial beyond just hormonal support, such as forskolins demonstrated benefits on cAMP improving body composition, DHAA's benefits on PPAR for fat loss, something like Bioforge which contains adaptogenic compounds that would benefit workout performance and stress during a cut, etc.

In regards to both categories if you can narrow down more if what you want out of each it can help give a better response to "best".

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim Fat Burner:
Norcodrene
Alphamine

Non-Stim Fat Burner:
Forskolin-95
Burn 24 (it's a GDA, but seems to have fat burning in mind too)

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Nimbus Reform deserves honorable mention as well what was stated by ma70

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
True. Reform is basically Forskolin-95 + other goodies. I'm actually using Reform right now.
LOL..me too. Popped one in first thing in morning before heading to work. I also get my Forskolin with the Alphamax that I take daily. I have burn24 in my arsenal too but I kind of use that like a GDA. I sometimes alternate between burn24 and recompadrol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm running Combustion by BPS right now & absolutely loving it! Energy, appetite suppression, even mood!! Great all day stuff.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I too am enjoying some combustion. don't count out the usual suspects tho, Redline UHC, Dexaprine,LCH, Alphamine, OeP
for testboosters there are already tons of mentions in here. as a staple I use testabolan for the divinil

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like Combustion during the day with DCP 2.0 which I use during the day and right before bed.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have used Alphamine in the past and it was really good. Oxy elite pro was good also (but don't know if they have changed formula since I have used it).

As far as test booster I truly have to say the good 'ole DAA. It's cheap and it works.

D

drew18

Awards
I think I'm gonna take alphamax with alphamine and a pre workout not sure what one yet with the basic whey protein, fish oil, multi vitamin is there anything else before or after cycle I should take and how many weeks should I run this stack? Pre workout ideas?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are tons of great products out right now!

A couple off the top of my head are AlphaMax, Endosurge Turbo, Test Powder, Alphamine, DCP 2.0, Combustion, Norcodrene.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testo 100 and fat burning weight loss patch are my are awesome

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stim: Norcodrene or Alphamine
Non-Stim: Nimbus Reform or Forskolin-95
Low Stim: Alpha-T2

Testbooster: Bioforge v3 still rocks and has for a while. Alphamax is the new kid on the block

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Testbooster: Bioforge v3 still rocks and has for a while. Alphamax is the new kid on the block

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm gonna take alphamax with alphamine and a pre workout not sure what one yet with the basic whey protein, fish oil, multi vitamin is there anything else before or after cycle I should take and how many weeks should I run this stack? Pre workout ideas?
We recommend 8 weeks, I'm just finishing up an alphamax/alaphamine run and have had amazing results. I've used our pwo fitmax during this run as it's low stim and played nice with alaphamine

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run it for 8 weeks to get the most out of Alphamax and Alphamine. For a pre, check out Fitmax if you want a nice mild stim fat burning pre, that can be can with Alphamine.
If you are looking for a non stim pre, check out High Volume.

There are some deals where you get free Fitmax with purchase of Alphamax, I will link when I get chance, otherwise a board sponsor might drop the bogo link.

Thanks for the support on Alphamax, you will love it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at the White Sox fan, beating me to the answer by 2 seconds. I see how it is lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, that's crazy timing!

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established

^^^^^ This! Although I haven't tried Bioforge V3...but have tried their original when it first came out and it was good then.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the Alphamax support, it is definitely worth checking out if you haven't already.

As far as fat burners, Alphamine, Reform, and DCP 2.0 are solid options. Also, you could look into Fitmax, it does have a thermogenic effect.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all of the Alphamax support, it is definitely worth checking out if you haven't already.

As far as fat burners, Alphamine, Reform, and DCP 2.0 are solid options. Also, you could look into Fitmax, it does have a thermogenic effect.
Dcp ftw!

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
I am very skeptical on products that have reviews based on ''feelings'' and 99% of them are exactly that. They go like: ''day one I ate this and that, I benched XXX LB for X reps, went to the movies bla bla bla.''

While scavenging the web for any reviews based on actuall blood work I found an organization that actually tests these products (most of them not all) in the following manner: ''As with all of our testosterone boosting supplements, we arranged for 10 volunteers to use Test Powder for a period of 28 days. We did everything we could to ensure that none of the volunteers had previously used a testosterone boosting supplement. This ensured that the final results were not distorted or hindered in anyway. In order to ascertain whether any increases in testosterone occurred during the trial, our in-house physician performed two blood tests. The first blood test was carried out on the day before the commencement of the trial, and the second blood test was carried out on the final day.''

You can find them at lowtestosteronecure.org and here are a few products they tested they have a bunch more as well but none on AlphaMax which seems to be getting great reviewsss -- yup based on '''feelings'' lol. Another things I noticed is that all products that do get tested and actually raise test by good 30% have DAA in it, something AlphaMax lacks.. So perhaps stacking it with DAA would make for a super product!!!??? What you guys think?

http://lowtestosteronecure.org/test-powder/ http://lowtestosteronecure.org/d-pol/ http://lowtestosteronecure.org/anotest-muscletech/

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am very skeptical on products that have reviews based on ''feelings'' and 99% of them are exactly that. They go like: ''day one I ate this and that, I benched XXX LB for X reps, went to the movies bla bla bla.''

While scavenging the web for any reviews based on actuall blood work I found an organization that actually tests these products (most of them not all) in the following manner: ''As with all of our testosterone boosting supplements, we arranged for 10 volunteers to use Test Powder for a period of 28 days. We did everything we could to ensure that none of the volunteers had previously used a testosterone boosting supplement. This ensured that the final results were not distorted or hindered in anyway. In order to ascertain whether any increases in testosterone occurred during the trial, our in-house physician performed two blood tests. The first blood test was carried out on the day before the commencement of the trial, and the second blood test was carried out on the final day.''

You can find them at lowtestosteronecure.org and here are a few products they tested they have a bunch more as well but none on AlphaMax which seems to be getting great reviewsss -- yup based on '''feelings'' lol. Another things I noticed is that all products that do get tested and actually raise test by good 30% have DAA in it, something AlphaMax lacks.. So perhaps stacking it with DAA would make for a super product!!!??? What you guys think?

http://lowtestosteronecure.org/test-powder/ http://lowtestosteronecure.org/d-pol/ http://lowtestosteronecure.org/anotest-muscletech/
I think a trial using 10 people is nowhere close to enough to come to a conclusion. The fact is for companies it's too expensive to run real trials. What it comes down to is how a person feels and reacts to X product and that's all that matters unless loggers start getting blood work every log.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
it's not rocket science....sometimes these forums, in the process of trying to "educate" and "enlighten", only serve to confuse and skew issues further, get ppl focused on the minutiae trivial nionsense rather than on the true efficacy and real-world result of the product in question

look: if something catches your eye, try it and see if YOU like it...learn how to be honest and forthcoming with yourself, and impartial in judging your results that YOU see in the mirror and how you feel
if you like it and think it works for you, then stick with it -- irregardless what Sammy sausagehead forum member says, or joe slick "reviewer" reports, or XYZ Company advertising claims about the product or specific compound

these arbitrary "studies" that are out there are hardly the be-all/end-all of dictating and revealing product effectiveness...there are simply best used as a guideline....to get into arguments over products because of conflicting studies or reports, is simply wasteful and futile wheel-spinning

so go out and spend your hard-earned money on what you want, and be aware enough to make your own determination on if something works for you, rather than solely relying on some forum or "source" to lead you by the damn hand to the latest and greatest holy grail of supplementation..

personal experience is truly the best teacher in life..
THINK FOR YOURSELVES!! DO NOT BE SHEEP!

/rant

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
^ well said mate. end of the day if you understand how to train optimally, with progressive overload and are consistent with your nutrition hitting your macros, getting your sleep and sticking to the basics, you can achieve allot more than you think. without all of the mumbo jumbo placebo supplements pushed upon everyone here. its up to you to dig though the rubbish and pick out which ones will provide actual results to go along with your training, and nutrition. not to out supplement hard work.

D

drew18

Awards
I'm gonna stack alphamax with alphamine and take erase in the process how would should I dose everything?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna stack alphamax with alphamine and take erase in the process how would should I dose everything?
You don't need erase with Alphamax, it has a full 75mg arimistane.

I would take Alphamine as directed. Alphamax 2pre, 2 before bed.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't take Erase and AlphaMax. You dummie.

Unless you like side effects.

D

drew18

Awards
I would run it for 8 weeks to get the most out of Alphamax and Alphamine. For a pre, check out Fitmax if you want a nice mild stim fat burning pre, that can be can with Alphamine. If you are looking for a non stim pre, check out High Volume. There are some deals where you get free Fitmax with purchase of Alphamax, I will link when I get chance, otherwise a board sponsor might drop the bogo link. Thanks for the support on Alphamax, you will love it.

Do you have the link for the BOGO?

W

Wellshii

Awards
All the ingredients in most supps can be bought on their own..for cheaper.

W

Wellshii

Awards
Best advice look up these products,then research the actual ingredients,then see if they work to begin with,then see if they can be bought on there own. I find 30 bucks for a bottle ridiculously stupid. Supplement companies are merely middlemen without their own labs.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Best advice look up these products,then research the actual ingredients,then see if they work to begin with,then see if they can be bought on there own. I find 30 bucks for a bottle ridiculously stupid. Supplement companies are merely middlemen without their own labs.
Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?