New Nimbus Reform?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was looking at Reform at Nutraplanet and see there is a new formula coming out for Reform? Is this true?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do tell

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for info :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
In as I'm currently taking Reform right now...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested for sure.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm listening.

Would be somewhat surprised though as Reform is fairly new? Either way, subbed for the info!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm listening. Would be somewhat surprised though as Reform is fairly new? Either way, subbed for the info!
If they were to change anything it would be the capsaicin to fix the dust burps.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any word on this New Formula for Reform..?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they were to change anything it would be the capsaicin to fix the dust burps.
I havent used Reform personally, but that ingredient can give me some wicked acid reflux.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard it might be the end of May or so.

Lots of flooding in the area caused a delay I think (Pensacola, FL).

Not sure what the final reformulation will be, though.

I'm sure it will still contain F95.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard it might be the end of May or so. Lots of flooding in the area caused a delay I think (Pensacola, FL). Not sure what the final reformulation will be, though. I'm sure it will still contain F95.
The reformulation is going to make it a forskolin 95 only product. No point in waiting round for its release...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reformulation is going to make it a forskolin 95 only product. No point in waiting round for its release...
Got a link? Why would they release a product that already exists? Doesn't make much sense on the surface unless they are coming in cheaper than Analyzed.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got a link? Why would they release a product that already exists? Doesn't make much sense on the surface unless they are coming in cheaper than Analyzed.
That was out of the horses mouth, its going to be called Reform 95 and will be best value on the market.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was out of the horses mouth, its going to be called Reform 95 and will be best value on the market.
I see the tweet but no mention of it replacing Reform. I believe you though.

Prices on F-95 look pretty sick.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I never had these so called burps everyone speaks of I feel like im missing out lol

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't think anyone would be able to beat AS with Forskolin pricing. Competition = good for the customer.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't think anyone would be able to beat AS with Forskolin pricing. Competition = good for the customer.
^^Very true. I thought maybe the Capsimax was staying, but at a lower dose?

I might be wrong, though.

Younglifter16

Awards
idk why they even DC'ed the original, I love it and glad I still have another bottle (been through 5). Idk about the powder burps they go away after the first week anyway. Patiently waiting for the newest version

if anyone know a place thats still selling the old version and is allowed to be linked here, please do share.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk why they even DC'ed the original, I love it and glad I still have another bottle (been through 5). Idk about the powder burps they go away after the first week anyway. Patiently waiting for the newest version

if anyone know a place thats still selling the old version and is allowed to be linked here, please do share.
I now regret having never bought a bottle, that original formula was really solid.

Younglifter16

Awards
I now regret having never bought a bottle, that original formula was really solid.
it was a solid formula, used it during a lean bulk to recomp, then used it throughout my diet right now. Makes ya sweat hard

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump since I'm also asking this.
I believe it should be any day now. Their Facebook page says their finalizing the new labels.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Reform 95 is out and available. Just received 3 bottles over the weekend...!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see another quality option for the higher % forsk extract...giddety-giddety..