Alphamine to ECA?

Warthog13

Awards
I'm currently on my second tub of Alphamine - I'm doing 2 scoops AM, 1 PM.

The label states to cycle off for awhile. Can I switch to a the old, reliable ECA stack when I'm done with the Alphamine? Or should I stay away from any caffeine/ephedra supps during that 'off' time?

Any other recommendations for when I'm done with Alphamine? Can I go right into Norcodrene or should I wait a while,too?

As an aside...the first tub was Raspberry Lemonade. 2nd tub is Cherry Limeade. Put me on Team RL.

Also, I tried one scoop of RL with one scoop of CL once. It wasn't the bold Raspcherry-Lymonade flavor I was expecting. I won't do that again!

Thanks!

Warthog13

Awards
One more try - does anybody have any thoughts regarding the need to cycle off of Alphamine for 4 weeks? Is it the caffeine? The yohimbe? Is it 'just' for PES's legal protection?

Does anybody have experience going directly into using Norcodrene or ECA after 8 weeks on Alphamine?

Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes after 8 weeks we recommend a 4 week break. If you wish you can use ECA or you could go for a full stim break to take some full time off stims.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I believe it's good to take a break from stims. That's what I'm doing for the month of April. I use non-stims like Nimbus Reform and Burn24.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One more try - does anybody have any thoughts regarding the need to cycle off of Alphamine for 4 weeks? Is it the caffeine? The yohimbe? Is it 'just' for PES's legal protection?

Does anybody have experience going directly into using Norcodrene or ECA after 8 weeks on Alphamine?

Thanks!
Liability concerns more or less.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
eca is a more potent stim than alphamine so taking a stim break from alphamine and filling that time with eca is potato