Intimidate SRT & Tv2 On bulk ?

Haircurlys

Awards
Hi!
I saw Lasane using inti srt and testobolan v2 stacked while he was on low carbs cut and now i have been thinking to try the same stack BUT on bulk.
So now , i have used one triazole bottle and im keeping 2 weeks off from any hormone supps .

Intimidate srt and testobolan have been waiting in closet for 3 months , was planning to use only intimidate srt after triazole but at the moment im not sure should i use testobolan aswell ?
My plan is to continue my bulk 7 weeks then i start to cut for 14weeks .
Im not taking huge amounts of carb at the moment , trying to keep fat away and get lean mass , cals im keeping as high as i feel im needing to (around 4300kcal )

after i stop using them do i need to know anything to get my hormonal production to normal levels ?

Thx allready , i will start a supp log with pics and more info after i know what way i should use these products :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't recommend taking intimidate srt and triazole together....they use the same AI (Brassaiopis Glomerulata) and it may be too much, also may see a rebound effect coming off

I'd role with just Intimidate Srt and Testobolan but I'm biased, you'd get to free up some test all while being protected with the AI

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hi!
I saw Lasane using inti srt and testobolan v2 stacked while he was on low carbs cut and now i have been thinking to try the same stack BUT on bulk.
So now , i have used one triazole bottle and im keeping 2 weeks off from any hormone supps .

Intimidate srt and testobolan have been waiting in closet for 3 months , was planning to use only intimidate srt after triazole but at the moment im not sure should i use testobolan aswell ?
My plan is to continue my bulk 7 weeks then i start to cut for 14weeks .
Im not taking huge amounts of carb at the moment , trying to keep fat away and get lean mass , cals im keeping as high as i feel im needing to (around 4300kcal )

after i stop using them do i need to know anything to get my hormonal production to normal levels ?

Thx allready , i will start a supp log with pics and more info after i know what way i should use these products :)
You won't need to take anything after you finish your stack. They are non-hormonoal, they raise your test naturally, so there is nothing to worry about.

Haircurlys

Awards
I wouldn't recommend taking intimidate srt and triazole together....they use the same AI (Brassaiopis Glomerulata) and it may be too much, also may see a rebound effect coming off

I'd role with just Intimidate Srt and Testobolan but I'm biased, you'd get to free up some test all while being protected with the AI

I said i have used one bottle of triazole , not to use them all 3 together :)
But anyway , good to hear intimidate srt and testo can be a good stack together .

One think wonders me : im getting some bloodwork done before i start the stack and after , but how long should i wait before going to the first bloodwork since i finished my triazole yesterday ? I dont want triazole to show any effect in the bloodworks since the idea is to see how strong will inti and testo work ...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, those two stack awesome together; ran it several times!

As for blood work though, that is so hard to stay. Elevated levels can linger for quite some time. It is to hard to guess how long it would take as each person is very different.

Mike

Haircurlys

Awards
First off, those two stack awesome together; ran it several times!

As for blood work though, that is so hard to stay. Elevated levels can linger for quite some time. It is to hard to guess how long it would take as each person is very different.

Mike

Good to hear ! :)

What is your opinion , should i wait for 1-2 weeks before i start the stack ? Or does it matter if i start using them tomorrow allready? Its now only 1 day off from triazole..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said i have used one bottle of triazole , not to use them all 3 together :)
But anyway , good to hear intimidate srt and testo can be a good stack together .

One think wonders me : im getting some bloodwork done before i start the stack and after , but how long should i wait before going to the first bloodwork since i finished my triazole yesterday ? I dont want triazole to show any effect in the bloodworks since the idea is to see how strong will inti and testo work ...

my bad, i thought you were going to stack triazole and intimidate srt

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember asking pinch how long they found the ingredients in triazole to stick around in the blood stream, and he said basically 72 hrs.
so any transient test boosting effects or hormonal changes should start to subside naturally in about a week or two. run the pre bloods about 2 weeks from now and you should get a good baseline.