Need a suggestion

Ray kenney

Awards
Just ordered alphamine, taking F95, trying to lean up while putting on lean mass. Ran x gels and liked it but in looking for something different. Alphamax any good? Bioforge, pr-xt? Suggestions appreciated!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your trying to lean down while holding on to or increase lean mass your going to have a hard time finding a suppement that bets AlphaMax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forksolin and seeing that your already have F-95 that stacks already off to a great start. With Alpahmax youll also receieve 75mg Arimistane which will help reduce sub q water and create a much harder more defined look. Those affects paired with Divanill and L-DOPA which will help you hold onto more muscle mass while burning fat!

Alphamine + Alphamax is already an amazing stack, if you add Forskolin to get it up to 100mg/day then you really cant ask for much more!

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
F95 is great for leaning out along with Alphamine. Reduce XT is also a great addition for cortisol control.
We will be posting up some special and a discount code by tomorrow in our subsection so check it out;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
F95 is great for leaning out along with Alphamine. Reduce XT is also a great addition for cortisol control.
We will be posting up some special and a discount code by tomorrow in our subsection so check it out;)
Agreed.
-OP check out growth factor Xt, Its used to maximize your recovery. Also This will help with a good nights sleep, your mood, libido, and it will sure as hell help with muscle growth!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im loving growth factor. and im not a rep for SNS so you know its real talk and not $ talk.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol FTW!!!

It'll repartition nutriants towards muscle tissue through Glut4, while the HCA prevents fat storage.

Blood sugar control
Better creatine uptake
Muscle fullness
Fatloss

Makes dieting easier. Especially helpfull on cheat days.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard.

Alphamine, forskolin and alphamax are all good options that if you got all three, would be fine in their own.

Depending on what else you're after, Reduce XT is great at the end of a cut and growth factor XT will aid in recovery.

Just dont combine alphamax and growth factor :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of Alphamax but just looked it up. Great product. Nice job Performax.

I love an AI/test booster/cortisol control supp. Great for recomping. Used to be really popular 5-10 years ago but the combo kind of lost popularity when all the AIs started to get discontinued...the stack should make a comeback though.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Recompadrol FTW!!! It'll repartition nutriants towards muscle tissue through Glut4, while the HCA prevents fat storage. Blood sugar control Better creatine uptake Muscle fullness Fatloss Makes dieting easier. Especially helpfull on cheat days.
Ummmm glut4 is non selective between fat or muscle....

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Adizzle said, Alphamax would be great to add to Alphamine. In addition to what he posted, Alphamax will also improve your sleep quality. On a cut, some people seem to experience more DOMS than they would bulking due to the lack of food they are eating. By improving your sleep, Alphamax will help your recovery and help you feel more refreshed despite being at a cal deficit.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
If your trying to lean down while holding on to or increase lean mass your going to have a hard time finding a suppement that bets AlphaMax.

Alphamax contains a full 50mg of 95% Forksolin and seeing that your already have F-95 that stacks already off to a great start. With Alpahmax youll also receieve 75mg Arimistane which will help reduce sub q water and create a much harder more defined look. Those affects paired with Divanill and L-DOPA which will help you hold onto more muscle mass while burning fat!

Alphamine + Alphamax is already an amazing stack, if you add Forskolin to get it up to 100mg/day then you really cant ask for much more!
Yep, I'm using Alphamax myself sprinkled with a little extra Forskolin. I also get the added Forskolin with Nimbus that I also take.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol FTW!!!

It'll repartition nutriants towards muscle tissue through Glut4, while the HCA prevents fat storage.

Blood sugar control
Better creatine uptake
Muscle fullness
Fatloss

Makes dieting easier. Especially helpfull on cheat days.
Definitely agree here too. Just started using Recompadrol for the first time this weekend...and this stuff is amazing.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ummmm glut4 is non selective between fat or muscle....
Of course not, hence the inclusion of HCA. Maybe repartition was a poor choice to use, but I was just trying to illistrate to the OP with simplicity.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intimidate srt or Tropinol xp would be good choices to lean out and help preserve some size....coming up shortly i'll be using anabeta and tropinol xp together while on a calorie deficit

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Alphamax, it will work nicely with the Alphamine and F95. Like stated above it has 50mg of 95% Forskolin, plus full 75mg Arimistane, as well as L-Dopa and Divanill. Pretty hard to find such a well rounded product, especially at it's price.

I was huge fan of Alphamax from the beginning, that was the main reason I applied to rep for Performax.

And I'm an Alphamine Addict

Now there just needs to be a catchy name for the Alphamax + Alphamine stack

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Alphamax, it will work nicely with the Alphamine and F95. Like stated above it has 50mg of 95% Forskolin, plus full 75mg Arimistane, as well as L-Dopa and Divanill. Pretty hard to find such a well rounded product, especially at it's price.

I was huge fan of Alphamax from the beginning, that was the main reason I applied to rep for Performax.

And I'm an Alphamine Addict

Now there just needs to be a catchy name for the Alphamax + Alphamine stack
The Double A Bomb Stack? :D