Need help with new stack.

backwoods6

Awards
Im 26 and been lifting for only a year now. I havent used many supps but Im planning to start a test booster soon. My current supps I take are

creatine ( 5g a day )
whey ( cellucor 2 scoops a shake. 1 in the morning and 1 at night )
fish oil
bcaas 1000 caps ( got on a deal taking 6 a day )
glucosamine
zcore ( got on a deal take to help sleep )

Was dieting for a few weeks and was taking

super hd ( 2 pills a day )
yohimbine ( 3 in the am )

Im going to stop dieting for a few weeks so I wont be taking those any longer. I have been looking around and plan on adding Alphamax and xgels/xfactor. How do I cycle them ? Do i need to cycle them. Sould I add anything else ? Should I stop taking anything ? Thanks

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Xgel/xfactor would be better than a test booster, IMO.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Drop glucosamine and pick up a Cissus based product like Cissus XT. Your joints will feel like new.

I'd opt for Amino IV over BCAA caps next time as well :D

Growth Factor XT + Xgels + Anabeta and/ or endosurge turbo would be a legit stack!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop glucosamine and pick up a Cissus based product like Cissus XT. Your joints will feel like new.

Growth Factor XT + Xgels + Anabeta and/ or endosurge turbo would be a legit stack!
This was pretty close to what I was going to say. :eek:

BCAA caps tend to be more expensive, so a better choice would be something like AminoIV that is a High Leucine BCAA/EAA blend (based on research showing actual workout performance benefits) and Cissus is a great addition for joint improvements. :)

ArA or AnaBeta (Elite) would be my top choices for what to add in as well.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To answer one of your questions, ArA at 1g pre-workout for 50 workouts.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 26 and been lifting for only a year now. I havent used many supps but Im planning to start a test booster soon. My current supps I take are

creatine ( 5g a day )
fish oil
glucosamine

Im going to stop dieting for a few weeks so I wont be taking those any longer. I have been looking around and plan on adding Alphamax and xgels/xfactor. How do I cycle them ? Do i need to cycle them. Sould I add anything else ? Should I stop taking anything ? Thanks
Gonna be a good stack there sir! Lots of people looking into stacking alphamax with xgels. For alphamax, dose two pills twice a day. Most are digging one dose PWO and one pre bed to help with sleep. Try taking with food to help with the forskolin. Let me know if you have any questions!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer one of your questions, ArA at 1g pre-workout for 50 workouts.
Gonna be a good stack there sir! Lots of people looking into stacking alphamax with xgels. For alphamax, dose two pills twice a day. Most are digging one dose PWO and one pre bed to help with sleep. Try taking with food to help with the forskolin. Let me know if you have any questions!
^^^ This! These guys laid it out perfect for you.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Everything that he said.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Alphamax and X-Gels stack. I cannot wait to run this stack...soon. I have everything on hand and they are calling my name!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Alphamax and X-Gels stack. I cannot wait to run this stack...soon. I have everything on hand and they are calling my name!!
I need to grab some X-Gels, so I can run that stack. I have never ran ArA, I'm late bloomer.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

creatine ( 5g a day )
fish oil
glucosamine

I ran Xfactor, a GDA (Slin Sane), and agmatine together with great results. Beware the pumps are crazy. Vascularity is insane.

I'd take Slin sane in the am with 75g carbs and 1.5 hrs pre workout with 75 g carbs. I'd take the agmatine about 45 min later with the xfactor. Then by time I hit the gym I'd take volatile pre workout. It's only 135 mg caffeine with more agmatine and two creatines. The caffeine being so low you won't get much vein constrtion. Pumps were great. I put on a few lbs over 6 weeks. Not bad at all

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to grab some X-Gels, so I can run that stack. I have never ran ArA, I'm late bloomer.
I've never ran ArA either. I have 4 bottles of X-Gels though, Alphamax, LCLT, GMS, and I bought some bulk Agmatine for the run too.

backwoods6

Awards
Sorry if this is stupid but what is ara ? Are you saying to replace alphamax with ara ? Whats better xfactor or xgels ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if this is stupid but what is ara ? Are you saying to replace alphamax with ara ? Whats better xfactor or xgels ?
ArA is the active in xgels or X Factor. It stacks very well with Alphamax, or if you have never ran either, you could run them back to back.

backwoods6

Awards
Oh ok thanks.

Ordering alphamax and xgels tonight. I see people running alphmax in 8 week cycles, is that just the amount in the bottle or is there a certain reason for it ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok thanks.

Ordering alphamax and xgels tonight. I see people running alphmax in 8 week cycles, is that just the amount in the bottle or is there a certain reason for it ?
Bottle is 4 week supply. Most products like Alphamax are best when ran 8 weeks, since it takes time to build up in your system.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok thanks.

thanks for the support. Be sure to check out the Ara help thread for best use of Xgels :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok thanks.

Thank you for the support.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok thanks.

You'll love that stack, Ive done the essentially same stack w X-Factor in place of gels (same ingredient) and loved it. AlphaMax is a tremendously versatile product and very well priced for all of those efficacious doses of actives that you get.

backwoods6

Awards
Ok so Im gonna run alphamax for 8 weeks along with xgels. Anything else I should add into that? Im gonna stop taking zcore while Im running this, and gonna take my fish oils firt thing in the morning since I seen they dont work well with xgels.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so Im gonna run alphamax for 8 weeks along with xgels. Anything else I should add into that? Im gonna stop taking zcore while Im running this, and gonna take my fish oils firt thing in the morning since I seen they dont work well with xgels.
That stack should be more than plenty. I know for xgels you may want to check the ArA info threads, for best support staples for it.

Thanks for the support.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To optimize ArA, you should also run GMS and LCLT with it.

backwoods6

Awards
thanks for all the help guys. Got 50 days worth of xgels and 8 weeks worth of alphamax. gonna start on monday

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thanks for all the help guys. Got 50 days worth of xgels and 8 weeks worth of alphamax. gonna start on monday
Keep me posted on how it goes?

Any questions, feel free to PM me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a bottle on the way!

For those of you who don't know, I am currently logging a sick stack here on the forum. Just posted a solid midway review of it.

Dermacrine, growth factor, ara, bcaa from marms, pre workout stack I won in a contest, and now adding alphamax. Derm is almost done but still have a ton of ara, GF and an unopened bottle of alphamax so this log should be going for a while lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a bottle on the way!

For those of you who don't know, I am currently logging a sick stack here on the forum. Just posted a solid midway review of it.

Dermacrine, growth factor, ara, bcaa from marms, pre workout stack I won in a contest, and now adding alphamax. Derm is almost done but still have a ton of ara, GF and an unopened bottle of alphamax so this log should be going for a while lol
Sounds sick, I will have to catch up on the log.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do u think alphamax with growth factor is too much or mucuna?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do u think alphamax with growth factor is too much or mucuna?
I would use the Growth Factor pre bed. and use Alphamax earlier in day to spread it out. If I recall GF is 200mg, so it would be 500mg total per day.

Dopadex is recommended at like 750mg a day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use the Growth Factor pre bed. and use Alphamax earlier in day to spread it out. If I recall GF is 200mg, so it would be 500mg total per day.

Dopadex is recommended at like 750mg a day
Yeah I thought so. I'm taking it at night anyway

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I was running Alphamax and Growth Factor, my wife would be in trouble lol.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle on the way!

Nice! How did Dermacrine work out for you?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Read some good reviews on it.
Yeah it's decent for what it is. Best used at 8 weeks. It's really versatile. I stacked it with natural products and it worked. Others use it has a base in a pro hormone/AAS cycle and it keeps libido up, helps out with getting leaner while on a cycle. Also great mood boost.

BigT ran it with formasurge and got nice results

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's decent for what it is. Best used at 8 weeks. It's really versatile. I stacked it with natural products and it worked. Others use it has a base in a pro hormone/AAS cycle and it keeps libido up, helps out with getting leaner while on a cycle. Also great mood boost.

BigT ran it with formasurge and got nice results
This is good to know.