Question about Ashwagandha

symbianblack

Awards
Hey are they any online stores that sell Ashwagandha in higher extraits than 1%??? I've seeing Ashwagandha in blends of sups with as high as 8%

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Look for Sensoril, it is 8% based on the label claims.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going up in % isn't always better. I've tried 1% up to 8% that I believe Sensoril claims and 2.5% is the sweet spot. There are several brands that make 2.5%, but NOW is the best, IMO.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Going up in % isn't always better. I've tried 1% up to 8% that I believe Sensoril claims and 2.5% is the sweet spot. There are several brands that make 2.5%, but NOW is the best, IMO.
I guess it's just anecdotal but I have used Sensoril from Jarrow and Ashwagandha from Himalaya and found the Sensoril to be more effective for me anyway.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sensoril is the gold standard patented extract.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they say so themselves. There is no gold standard, it is what works best for an individual. Some prefer 1%, some 8%. The person that likes less is going to consider that the gold standard.

STAN84

Awards
I guess it's just anecdotal but I have used Sensoril from Jarrow and Ashwagandha from Himalaya and found the Sensoril to be more effective for me anyway.
Sensoril created bloating in my stomach and I just discontinued it after a couple of weeks. I think you can also try Nutrigold with KSM-66 extract, with 5 % withanolides. I just love it, and cant do without it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks killer! Gonna hafta try this....
It is solid!

I've been taking it for ~2 weeks now, and can feel a difference with stims. I'm normally a stim junkie, and I seem to be getting different (and better) effects from preworkouts now. Hard to explain, but almost like I was taking them for the first time again. Also feel more calm and less foggy in the afternoons.

That intro price on Nutra is hard to beat as well!