Core Hard by Core Nutritionals............

symbianblack

Awards
Product promoted by IFPA Natural Doug Miller. Any thoughts on this product? I'm especially intrigued on the ingredients 5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol, and N-Coumaroyldopamine

amarula

Awards
Product promoted by IFPA Natural Doug Miller. Any thoughts on this product? I'm especially intrigued on the ingredients 5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol, and N-Coumaroyldopamine
Never used but it's a very solid company as far as I can tell. The latter ingrediente is already in a PES formula (alphamine IIRC)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm especially intrigued on the ingredients 5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-triol
more commonly known as androstenetriol, a steroid metabolite and a derivative of DHEA
some speculation exists that this compound may have a cortisol-suppressing effect, but clinical data validating this theory is sparse, and no peer-reviewed studies have been performed to validate this conclusion to my knowledge

N-Coumaroyldopamine is a pretty solid compound -- we also have it in our PX fatburner series, as well as our Stimul8 preworkout matrix

been awhile since I used anything by CORE, but the two products I've used in the past were pretty decent, fwiw

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to run this after my Alpha Mass cycle, hope it helps get me hard (dirty minds restrain yourselves lol).

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug Miller is as honest as they come...he makes expensive products (accepts lower margins) at a deal to the consumer...

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great product. I have read many positive reviews & I honestly have to say Doug is doing it right.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So Doug Miller is putting people at jeopardy
Caffeine used to be banned by certain organisations. If his product complies with the law, then no,he is not.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
No this is NOT an illegal supplement.

Just like collegiate sports have a restriction on high carb to protein powders for athletes...

If you are in an organization of some sort make sure the ingredients are compliant.

Boom.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I was told that core hard was a banned product
:thumbsdown:
believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see

nope - but your ignorance here is certainly is detrimental and jeopardizes any intelligent conversation

collegiate sports have a restriction on high carb to protein powders for athletes...
they do? :rolleyes:
huh, news to me....

If you are in an organization of some sort make sure the ingredients are compliant.
^^ this tho..pretty simple really

symbianblack

Awards
:thumbsdown:
believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see

nope - but your ignorance here is certainly is detrimental and jeopardizes any intelligent conversation

huh, news to me....

Hey that's why I ask questions. Can't help how people reply. Rep points mean nothing to me on a internet discussion forum.

symbianblack

Awards
asking questions is great, that's what this forum is here for..

..but try not to jump to such asinine conclusions
That conclusion came from previous statements made not by me. I ask to get answers.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
That conclusion came from previous statements made not by me. I ask to get answers.
look junior, get some education
it's pretty simple concept: the ingredient itself is not illegal;
the ingredient MAY be banned in certain structured organizations by athletes who compete in these organizations
if you compete in these organizations, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure you are not using any ingredient that may be banned by your organization -- NOT doug miller's responsibility

therefore, your extrapolated correlation that doug is putting ppl at risk, is ignorant, and indeed your own misguided assumption

thanks for trying to lay blame elsewhere for your very own faux pas, however

have a nice day

symbianblack

Awards
look junior, get some education
it's pretty simple concept: the ingredient itself is not illegal;
the ingredient MAY be banned in certain structured organizations by athletes who compete in these organizations
if you compete in these organizations, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure you are not using any ingredient that may be banned by your organization -- NOT doug miller's responsibility

therefore, your extrapolated correlation that doug is putting ppl at risk, is ignorant, and indeed your own misguided assumption

thanks for trying to lay blame elsewhere for your very own faux pas, however

have a nice day
part of doing research is getting people's feedback on a discussion board for boards along with doing my own Internet research.I also make conclusions on things after people have stated they're comments. I even quoted the person who said the product was illegal. I can't help if the person edited what they said after the fact. For one I'm not trying to argue with you or anyone else. I will continue to ask questions. You have a nice day too.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
part of doing research is getting people's feedback on a discussion board for boards along with doing my own Internet research.I also make conclusions on things after people have stated they're comments. I even quoted the person who said the product was illegal. I can't help if the person edited what they said after the fact. For one I'm not trying to argue with you or anyone else. I will continue to ask questions. You have a nice day too.
wow. a guy made a typo... grow up. Don't take anything if you're so worried. It's your responsibility to check with the governing body on what is allowed in your sport. You can't have too much caffeine close to drug tests... does that mean caffeine is illegal or banned?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Overall, it all comes down what YOU want to do after you have gathered the information. As stated, if you belong to an organization that has policies on what supplements it athletes take, then it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you comply. Like my dad used to say "if you see fire and you put your hand in it and get burned, whose fault is it? No point making accusations or passing blame, if you are doubtful, then don't take it, find something else.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
huh, news to me....

I used to demo at a store in Columbus and they had a flyer from Ohio State University saying it was against NCAA policy...lol ridiculous eh?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
wow. a guy made a typo... grow up. Don't take anything if you're so worried. It's your responsibility to check with the governing body on what is allowed in your sport. You can't have too much caffeine close to drug tests... does that mean caffeine is illegal or banned?
Thanks for defending the typo brother ;)