Leucine content in Amino IV

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this was discussed before, but does anyone know the Leucine content per serving of Amino IV?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if this was discussed before, but does anyone know the Leucine content per serving of Amino IV?
I don't think well disclose because it is a prop blend, but considering how it's formulated on recent research I'd feel it's safe to assume each scoop would have enough leucine to sufficiently spike MPS.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think well disclose because it is a prop blend, but considering how it's formulated on recent research I'd feel it's safe to assume each scoop would have enough leucine to sufficiently spike MPS.
Agreed. Probably 4-5 grams I would guess Edit: actually looking it's a 10-1-1 ratio. Would it not be higher than 5 grams? Not sure but it's at least that I believe.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Probably 4-5 grams I would guess Edit: actually looking it's a 10-1-1 ratio. Would it not be higher than 5 grams? Not sure but it's at least that I believe.
I'd assume more than 5g per 2 scoops but that's nothing official.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15 g is being shared by 13 ingridents, I would guess close to 2g

AMINergO™ Matrix with 10:1:1 BCAA:
L-Leucine, L-Threonine, L-Malate, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine **
Amino Ancillary Matrix:
Taurine, α-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid, Lemon Verbena Leaf Extract

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15 g is being shared by 13 ingridents, I would guess close to 2g AMINergO(TM) Matrix with 10:1:1 BCAA: L-Leucine, L-Threonine, L-Malate, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine ** Amino Ancillary Matrix: Taurine, ?-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid, Lemon Verbena Leaf Extract
You'd assume 2g of Leucine?.....

bdybldnaam

Awards

AMINergO™ Matrix with 10:1:1 BCAA:
L-Leucine, L-Threonine, L-Malate, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine **
Amino Ancillary Matrix:
Taurine, α-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid, Lemon Verbena Leaf Extract
Keep in mind it's a 10:1:1 BCAA ratio.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

AMINergO(TM) Matrix with 10:1:1 BCAA:
Amino Ancillary Matrix:
Taurine, ?-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid, Lemon Verbena Leaf Extract
Lol

Definitely higher.
Yes there are 13 ingredients but remember that the 10 in that 10:1:1 ratio is leucine

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would that equate to the correct serving size? lol
Perhaps you missed the point

13 ingridents of 15g and if it's 10:1 ratio

Leucine can be 1g and other 12 ingridents can divided out to the remaining 14g

Or leucine can be 13g and other 12g can equal out to the remaining 15g

I'm not saying it is or anything just answering OP, in a prop blend can be anything

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm not saying it is or anything just answering OP, in a prop blend can be anything
Edit: never mind. It is not 2g of leucine lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Or leucine can be 13g and other 12g can equal out to the remaining 15g

You either don't understand labelling laws or you are miscalculating the maths.

If there are 13 ingredients in a 15g blend, there is no way the first ingredient can be 1g.

The first ingredient has to have the highest inclusion by weight therefore no other ingredient can be dosed higher. If leucine was 1g then the maximum dose of the blend could be 12g (there are 12 ingredients in the blend, not 13). We have declared a 10:1:1 ratio so it is impossible that all ingredients in there are at equal dosages which means our leucine content has to be even higher than 15g divided by 12.

This is ignoring if the blend is split into two sections as well as the fact we have declared a 10:1:1 ratio. I am doing this for ease of explanation. :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You either don't understand labelling laws or you are miscalculating the maths.If there are 13 ingredients in a 15g blend, there is no way the first ingredient can be 1g.The first ingredient has to have the highest inclusion by weight therefore no other ingredient can be dosed higher. If leucine was 1g then the maximum dose of the blend could be 12g (there are 12 ingredients in the blend, not 13). We have declared a 10:1:1 ratio so it is impossible that all ingredients in there are at equal dosages which means our leucine content has to be even higher than 15g divided by 12. This is ignoring if the blend is split into two sections as well as the fact we have declared a 10:1:1 ratio. I am doing this for ease of explanation. :)
Well I wasn't saying exactly the amount of g .. I'm jus giving an example .. I don't have a cal with me but I can break down to 1.5g or sumthing and make it for to 10:1 ratio with decimal points Was just giving a bigger picture brahHow u find out it's not 2g ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I wasn't saying exactly the amount of g .. I'm jus giving an example .. I don't have a cal with me but I can break down to 1.5g or sumthing and make it for to 10:1 ratio with decimal points Was just giving a bigger picture brahHow u find out it's not 2g ?
Ok. I am just clarifying that the doses you provided as examples would be impossible.

I can confirm, leucine is not at 2g. :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. I am just clarifying that the doses you provided as examples would be impossible.

I can confirm, leucine is not at 2g. :)
Lol I hear ya
Can you confirm more or less ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Based on how it mixes, (leucine not liking to mix and sitting on top or foaming in higher ratios) even in a 24 oz. shaker I am saying no doubt more

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know some1 read the second part of the Ingrident label and not just 10:1:1 bcaa part

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that leucine is higher than 2g because I asked about this previously due to MPS research.

I do not know the ratio of other aminos within the product.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
With no disrespect to PES, and I have high respect for Natty, but not to disclose the BCAA amount on a BCAA product makes no sense.

That is like promoting a protein powder with carbs and fat and not disclosing how much protein in the protein (labels aside since you must disclose it) or creatine blend product that doesn't tell you how much creatine in the creatine blend.

The ratio is appealing, but a ratio is just a ratio specially when loaded with so much else. A decent competitor can perform lab analysis and figure it out so who is it being protected from? BCAAs should be disclosed, the rest can be prop blend.

How many scoops do I need to get 5g of leucine? I love the stuff but if I can't figure out how much I'm getting from it, I need to go back to other clearer options. If this is being promoted as just an Amino blend and not BCAA, then so be it. It has its uses. If it is not a BCAA product and we can move on and buy BCAA products. If it is BCAA product, then how much BCAA in a BCAA product.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's enough leucine + HICA to signal mTOR in the product most likely (leucine you only need 3 grams to maximize mTOR whilst HICA I've seen the efficacious dose has been 500 mgs).

The question is if there's enough of the other EAAs in the product for MPS.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
There's enough leucine + HICA to signal mTOR in the product most likely (leucine you only need 3 grams to maximize mTOR whilst HICA I've seen the efficacious dose has been 500 mgs).

The question is if there's enough of the other EAAs in the product for MPS.
BINGO!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
With no disrespect to PES, and I have high respect for Natty, but not to disclose the BCAA amount on a BCAA product makes no sense.

That is like promoting a protein powder with carbs and fat and not disclosing how much protein in the protein (labels aside since you must disclose it) or creatine blend product that doesn't tell you how much creatine in the creatine blend.

The ratio is appealing, but a ratio is just a ratio specially when loaded with so much else. A decent competitor can perform lab analysis and figure it out so who is it being protected from? BCAAs should be disclosed, the rest can be prop blend.

How many scoops do I need to get 5g of leucine? I love the stuff but if I can't figure out how much I'm getting from it, I need to go back to other clearer options. If this is being promoted as just an Amino blend and not BCAA, then so be it. It has its uses. If it is not a BCAA product and we can move on and buy BCAA products. If it is BCAA product, then how much BCAA in a BCAA product.
Take 2 scoops for your goals.

That's not a bad idea though, to take the BCAAs out of the blend. I'll see what natty thinks. We certainly have nothing to hide

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
^ yeah i would like to know this to. i mean i like amino iv.. but cmon need to see what im getting. also would like to know x amount of HICA in it ect

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
^ yeah i would like to know this to. i mean i like amino iv.. but cmon need to see what im getting. also would like to know x amount of HICA in it ect
Until I get confirmation that I can say something, I'll just say that unless you're an absolute mammoth (i.e. ronnie coleman), 2 scoops has enough Leucine and enough HICA for your needs.

If you want an idea of the EAA blend, check the human study was cited in our writeup since it is molded around that

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Until I get confirmation that I can say something, I'll just say that unless you're an absolute mammoth (i.e. ronnie coleman), 2 scoops has enough Leucine and enough HICA for your needs. If you want an idea of the EAA blend, check the human study was cited in our writeup since it is molded around that
Thank you, I love the product and I do trust Natty, it is just makes it easier to know. I am mixing three scopes now, will cut back to two.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, I love the product and I do trust Natty, it is just makes it easier to know. I am mixing three scopes now, will cut back to two.
PES makes quality products with quality dosages. I have zero doubt the leucine and HCA content is sufficient and not just label fluff.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
PES makes quality products with quality dosages. I have zero doubt the leucine and HCA content is sufficient and not just label fluff.

Reactions: DCx
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I love your enthusiasm :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my head, Hayden shouted that repeatedly.

LOUD NOISES!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In my head, Hayden shouted that repeatedly.

LOUD NOISES!
I was creating an echo haha :D

Sigh, my phone keeps dropping out of wifi range lol

Younglifter16

Awards
2 scoops (one serving) would be more then enough to maximally stimulate PS with that high of a ratio. PES isnt stingy with their prop blends either, check alphamine for proof

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want an idea of the EAA blend, check the human study was cited in our writeup since it is molded around that
Can somebody direct me towards the write up or the study cited above? I can't find them. Thanks in advance.