Help with best way to use my supp stack?

T.R.A.N.C.E.

Awards
Goals: losing 5% BF, to make some muscle gains.

Supps I have now:

Anabolics/Test/AI:
Erase Pro
Anabeta Elite
T-Force (Fadogia)

FatBurn:
Alphamine
Norcodrene

GDA:
Slin-Sane

Endurance/Sleep/Growth:
Amino IV
SNS Growth Factor XT

PWO/:
Green Magnitude
High Volume
(+ Alphamine)

Should I split the supps to use in a bulk and then cut (if so what supps are best for what), or should I use them all at once and do a kind of Recomp with intermittent fasting and eating over maintenance on training days and maintenance (or should I do slightly under? on off days? I'm not too learned in these things :/

Also some help with how best to use the supps would be nice, like should I be sipping Aminos in training, or is it specific to either bulk, cut, or Recomp?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off is this just one bottle of each thing listed? I'd choose probably to cut first then try to build some muscle after that. I can help you set up a suggested run if you let me know how many bottles of each thing you have.

T.R.A.N.C.E.

Awards
I only have one of each at the moment, but I can easily get another one of each, if its better to run like that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok well I'll lay out an initial plan just based on a bottle of each:

Weeks 1-4: Norcodrene + AnaBeta Elite
Weeks 5-8: Alphamine + Erase Pro

You can run Amino IV(sipped during workout or 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop during if training fasted), High Volume and SlinSane throughout. I would suggest picking up some Forskin-95 to be run the second 8 weeks as I think longer duration of forskolin use is beneficial. The Growth Factor could be added in at either time or saved for later use.

I'd suggest starting here then if you enjoy anything in particular just buy a second bottle to extend the run. :)

T.R.A.N.C.E.

Awards
ok. and would it be better to use the T Booster with Anabeta or EP? or doesnt matter? I was thinking a t booster could potentially also increase estrogen conversion, so would be better to run with AI like erase?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok. and would it be better to use the T Booster with Anabeta or EP? or doesnt matter? I was thinking a t booster could potentially also increase estrogen conversion, so would be better to run with AI like erase?
I'd use the fadogia with the Erase if you use it now. I prefer to use t-boosters like that later on in my fat loss endeavors more to keep mood and libido up.

TheTank516

Awards
Im going run something very similar to that Bolt. Except im throwing Alphamax into the mix with ABE. Can i run it the same way? I was going to wait till after the 2 bottles of ABE and Alphamax to run the norco/ alphamine.