massive mass gain supplement stack

Domino07

Awards
Hi, any suggestions regarding a massive mass gain supp stack. Thanks

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta or Anabeta Elite + Arachidonic Acid (ArA, either X-Gels or X-Factor)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bingo.

And its too early for me to vouch from experience for these but BLR Follidrone and EvoMuse MyoSynergy are looking like top contenders as well.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta + XGels + your fav pre workout
Alphamaxx + Xgels + your fav pre workout
(man sports product, cant think of the name) + xgels

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Certainly take a look into X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pr-xt .. finally couldnt think of the name lol

GH247

GH247

Awards
I can vouch for the new anabeta elite. Great muscle fullness and increase in vascularity. Also, noticed a solid increase in appetite and remained pretty lean throughout my bulk.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol, Anabeta, X-Gels, PN All-In, Peptopro

Thats about as good as it gets.

All-In is the blood of Greek Gods.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
recompadrol
metabolic powder
Anabeta elite
x gels

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
No OTC supp is gonna put on massive mass gains, but some may help you gain a little.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No OTC supp is gonna put on massive mass gains, but some may help you gain a little.
This..

OP your expectations of what OTC supps can do may be a little high. That being said, if diet, sleep and training are on the point, then supps can give you that lil bit extra.

Anabeta + Growth Factor XT would be an awesome combo.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
This.. OP your expectations of what OTC supps can do may be a little high. That being said, if diet, sleep and training are on the point, then supps can give you that lil bit extra. Anabeta + Growth Factor XT would be an awesome combo.
For prolactin control which would be better inhibit p or growth factor xt?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive been thinking I would try this on my next massive mass gain supp stack.
mass gains
testabolan
ara

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta + XGels + your fav pre workout
Alphamaxx + Xgels + your fav pre workout
(man sports product, cant think of the name) + xgels
Some very good options here OP. What products have you ran before? Like GQ listed you could do something like Alphamax/Anabeta/Xgels or if you haven't tried products like those separately you could spread them out 12 weeks.

Anabeta weeks 1-8
Alphamax weeks 3-11
Xgels last 50 days

Something like that, but that is a stack to run if you are pretty in tune with how your body reacts to different substances.

I definitely suggest Alphamax either way, it was my favorite product before joining Performax. Check it out.

And like Tbone said fire up the grill and enjoy the bulk

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why use abe over og anabeta on a bulk? I've never understood that. I want to gain fat when I bulk. Keep the forskolin out of my stack

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would opt for Alphamax and an ArA product. You will have everything covered and should have a great run if your diet and training are in check. You would run Alphamax for 8 weeks straight ( 1 dose AM or pre workout and the second dose pre bed) then you run ArA for 50 workout days.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
calories for bulking....something like mass gains has a good amount of calories and better carb choices than other mass gainers

Domino07

Awards
Some very good options here OP. What products have you ran before? Like GQ listed you could do something like Alphamax/Anabeta/Xgels or if you haven't tried products like those separately you could spread them out 12 weeks.

Anabeta weeks 1-8
Alphamax weeks 3-11
Xgels last 50 days

Something like that, but that is a stack to run if you are pretty in tune with how your body reacts to different substances.

I definitely suggest Alphamax either way, it was my favorite product before joining Performax. Check it out.

And like Tbone said fire up the grill and enjoy the bulk
Thanks a lot for the reply.. I will get anabeta and give it the try.. thanks all

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a ton of good products out for this right now.

Anabeta/Elite, Cistanche (new AS product), ArA, DCP 2.0 (staving off that fat gain during a bulk!).

I am looking forward to Anabeta (OG) stacked with Endosurge Turbo, DCP 2.0, and Formasurge here in a month or two!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why use abe over og anabeta on a bulk? I've never understood that. I want to gain fat when I bulk. Keep the forskolin out of my stack
Why? I don't typically want to gain fat when I bulk, is it going to happen? Yeah.

But that doesn't mean I want it to. If I could bulk and literally gain nothing but muscle mass I would be ecstatic. (which is why I like to use DCP 2.0 in those high calorie situations)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, this should be the base of your stack.

Throw in some AlphaMax and that's what my next stack is going to be.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, this should be the base of your stack.

Throw in some AlphaMax and that's what my next stack is going to be.
That is also my stack I will be running in about 4-5 weeks. I respond well to Alphamax, but never had ArA before, but with all the positive words, I think it will be an epic stack.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is also my stack I will be running in about 4-5 weeks. I respond well to Alphamax, but never had ArA before, but with all the positive words, I think it will be an epic stack.
You'll enjoy I'm sure. :D Sounds like a tough natty stack to beat.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, you should run ArA. I responded extremely well to it, although I stacked it with some GMS/ALCAR. Best part is that ArA doesn't really interrupt or conflict with any other anabolic I know of. You just need to not dose Cissus or any anti inflammatories near it.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ArA is my new favorite.

aussieborn

aussieborn

Awards
I just came off an ara run it was tops! Gained about 12 pounds (of course some was fat and this was the first phase of the bulk) a lot of food but definitely nice mass and strength gains. I'm definitely going with 6 pill dosing next time so that's 3 x 100 cap bottles definitely noticed it more obviously with 6 caps! Just thought if throw that in

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loving all the Arachidonic Acid support on this forum, no wonder NutraPlanet sells out of X-Factor and X-Factor Advanced each and every week!!

Thanks to everybody who has used ArA products and helped spread the word on them. July is when our human clinical on XF FINALLY gets published :) All of your patience waiting for that study to break is greatly appreciated.