Does all ALCAR powder taste bad?

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I just got my order in of Tribulus, DAA & ALCAR powders....the Trib & DAA don't taste bad & I can drink them down with just water no problem. The ALCAR has a strong vinegar taste...is the only way I can describe it...and it just destroys the taste of whatever I put it in. I may have to get some gelatin capsules to make them easier to take...but what's a good way to fill the capsules?

Thanks!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I don't find it bad at all, nothing like LCLT thankfully

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if each company is different? Mine is revolting!
Should have the same taste/ smell. I hate it in bulk.

ALCAR 500 might be a better option for you.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All bulk ALCAR powders should have a vinegar like taste... Won't find one tasting good.

I suggest ALCAR-500 if you want caps.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Thanks guys...I never took it before so when I saw it in bulk at a good price I just grabbed it. I know I can buy the empty gel caps & fill them myself as needed...I just never did it before...I'm not going to waste what I have..

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys...I never took it before so when I saw it in bulk at a good price I just grabbed it. I know I can buy the empty gel caps & fill them myself as needed...I just never did it before...I'm not going to waste what I have..
Be sure to get a decent scale if you're going to go that route.

isurfnudebra

Awards
All bulk ALCAR powders should have a vinegar like taste... Won't find one tasting good.

I suggest ALCAR-500 if you want caps.
This. Taste/smells just like vinegar. It is not bad at all shooting a few grams of it in 2oz water though. Easy.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alcar tastes worse then trib ?

Ive never taken bulk .. just had focus XT or sns caps .. and focusXT is delicious

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
sorry to bump this, but has anyone ever noticed if ALCAR made their sweat smell like fish?

Had this issue, and stopped ALCAR (2g daily) and it disappeared. Wondering if my PrimaForce powder is baad, and go caps or just my bdy and ALCAR don't mix anymore? Took it for 6 months prior, no issue
It doesn't do that with me...just the horrible taste. It could be just that brand you have...maybe try another brand to see if it still does it.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Same brand as I've always used. Just don't wanna buy it and not be able to use it again
Maybe call the company to see if it expired prematurely...or maybe google the company to see if thay have any quality control issues...Sorry I couldn't help more

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sorry to bump this, but has anyone ever noticed if ALCAR made their sweat smell like fish?

Had this issue, and stopped ALCAR (2g daily) and it disappeared. Wondering if my PrimaForce powder is baad, and go caps or just my bdy and ALCAR don't mix anymore? Took it for 6 months prior, no issue
No, but large doses of Choline can do that.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yea hasn't happened to me

I'd kno lol

But I haven't done bulk powder, only focus xt prop blend and the caps
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/alcar-500-100-capsules.html