All in one protein creatine

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
Why is the all in one protein creatine I have giving me to much water retention around my stomach area and hips???

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
common side effect of dat dere celltech.

Get two seperate products. A high quality protein low on carbs and sugars, and a non-bloating creatine like Creatine HCl or Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, which i can strongly recommend. Doesn't bloat me like mono.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Why is the all in one protein creatine I have giving me to much water retention around my stomach area and hips???
Is it high in carbs? That can make you bloated. Creatine causes water retention/bloating in some people also. I always supplement separately.
Just grab some protein and some creatine mono, sns has it for a solid price. Can't go wrong.

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I think it's the water retention off the creatine which is giving me it. Because on non training days I only have one scoop which contains 2.5g of creatine and my stomach and hips stay flat but on training days I have 2 scoops one post workout and one after workout so in getting 5g of creatine in the space of an hour maybe that could be the problem

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Doubt its the Creatine. Probably food/carbs or you are slowly gaining fat and not realizing. That area is where I put it on first.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
a lot of guys (myself included) notice a certain increased level of water retention simply due to increasing amount of shakes they use daily (vs. eating solid whole foods) .. not necessarily isolated to the creatine addition in the powder

real foods with solid micros are the way to go for a tighter physique, if that is what you are striving for

but just for good gp, I would not be choosing a protein powder that has creatine in it
kinda silly

shaun1988

shaun1988

Awards
I love creatine tho I love the pump strength gains and energy you get from it that's why I use it most of the time!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
JSNeves

JSNeves

Awards
a lot of guys (myself included) notice a certain increased level of water retention simply due to increasing amount of shakes they use daily (vs. eating solid whole foods) .. not necessarily isolated to the creatine addition in the powderreal foods with solid micros are the way to go for a tighter physique, if that is what you are striving forbut just for good gp, I would not be choosing a protein powder that has creatine in itkinda silly
This guy is dead on... consuming a large volume of fluid in a short period of time leads to bloat.

I firmly believe anyone who blames a few grams of creatine mono on bloat is pointing the finger in the wrong direction... 5 grams of anything isn't going to cause bloat. Bottom line mono is the cheapest and most proven so no reason to spend more on anything else.