Alphamine vs Norcodrene

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I was one of the original founders of the infamous Alphamine Addicts club.

When Norcodrene came in I very rarely ever used it because I enjoy drinking Alphamine too much.

For my HIIT workout today I used Norcodrene instead of Alphamine. Usually I need to eat within 90 minutes of finishing a workout because I feel hungry and light headed. Today I didn't eat for four hours post workout. I honestly can't remember ever being able to go this long without food after training.

I want to hear from people who have used both. Which do you prefer?

Team Alphamine or Team Norcodrene?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What flavor are the Norcodrene caps though??? ;) :p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I want the appetite suppression effects of Norcodrene but in the delicious powder format of Alphamine lol.

I can't pick my team yet. The pressure is too much!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I want the appetite suppression effects of Norcodrene but in the delicious powder format of Alphamine lol.

I can't pick my team yet. The pressure is too much!
Does it really matter? We know that your taste buds are broken from that whole team FP fiasco :p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 v 1.

Kissdadookie loses.

Now let's cease the competition before the RL gang come in and win.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still am waiting to use my Norcodrene (Must. Stay. Strong.)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The strength of it shouldn't have changed.

Damn, you make me look fat. Awesome physique. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on both teams.... Norcodrene mornings, Alphamine afternoons
I took two capsules of Norcodrene this morning and appetite suppression is definitely better than Alphamine but I love my chilled glass of FP, it is like my morning coffee.

Maybe I need one Norcodrene with one scoop of Alphamine to try and get the best of both.

Norcodrene suppresses my appetite better than anything else I have used.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
The strength of it shouldn't have changed. Damn, you make me look fat. Awesome physique. :)
Thanks bro ! It's my 3 days with the new version US 1 scoop wake up make me stimmed and 1 scoop 6 hours later give lot energy but I feel it's the limit. I took 1 week break of stim I think that is enough for me It's maybe that . The combo alphamine + norcodrene AM PM should be the stack ultime to kill fat

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on both teams.... Norcodrene mornings, Alphamine afternoons
How about team both with 1 scoop Alphamine and 1 cap Norcodrene in the morning and 6-8 hours later. ;)

I took two capsules of Norcodrene this morning and appetite suppression is definitely better than Alphamine but I love my chilled glass of FP, it is like my morning coffee.

Maybe I need one Norcodrene with one scoop of Alphamine to try and get the best of both.

Norcodrene suppresses my appetite better than anything else I have used.
I honestly like both for slightly different reasons and will admit the sensory experience of opening up the Alphamine tub and drinking it is quite pleasant (plus I think its formula + being a powder lends it to "kicking in" for me a bit faster).

Norcodrene is my favorite of the two currently though. It seems to help improve my gym performance, blast some fat, and make me productive. :D

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene is my favorite of the two currently though. It seems to help improve my gym performance, blast some fat, and make me productive. :D
Agreed. Not sure why, but my gym performance is much better (or is it just the caffeine?)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Not sure why, but my gym performance is much better (or is it just the caffeine?)
While I wouldn't point to only a single ingredient, I will say I am a big fan of Amentoflavone and its benefits on workout performance. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I wouldn't point to only a single ingredient, I will say I am a big fan of Amentoflavone and its benefits on workout performance. :)
Oh wow, I didn't even realize Norcodrene had Amentoflavone in it....doh.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait, so you guys are saying Norcodrene suppresses appetite more than alphamine and give better fat loss effects? Alphamine is less stimulating though, correct?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I want the appetite suppression effects of Norcodrene but in the delicious powder format of Alphamine lol. I can't pick my team yet. The pressure is too much!
This is actually exactly my dilemma!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, so you guys are saying Norcodrene suppresses appetite more than alphamine and give better fat loss effects? Alphamine is less stimulating though, correct?
For me, Alphamine hits faster and feels stronger but Norcodrene suppresses my appetite more.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I'm in late but I'm also on team RL alphamine. Haven't gotten to try norcodrene yet as Ive been using alphamine too much on this cut:) I may grab a bottle sometime and use it as a pre if the energy and productivity are all they're cracked up to be, and from PES I wouldn't expect anything less. I can't put a dog in this fight yet, but my RL alphamine is gonna be tough to beat..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro ! It's my 3 days with the new version US 1 scoop wake up make me stimmed and 1 scoop 6 hours later give lot energy but I feel it's the limit. I took 1 week break of stim I think that is enough for me It's maybe that . The combo alphamine + norcodrene AM PM should be the stack ultime to kill fat
It's probably because you are now 1% BF!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fat loss effects are equivalent IMO, they are just different products with different attributes. One is a powder which has its advantages, and one is stronger on appetite which some prefer.

That's why I use one in the morning and one in the afternoon

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Norcodrene a little more. I have to agree with KD - Team FP sucks :) I think that flavor was horrendous.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fruit Punch > Rasberry Lemonade

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The fat loss effects are equivalent IMO, they are just different products with different attributes. One is a powder which has its advantages, and one is stronger on appetite which some prefer.

That's why I use one in the morning and one in the afternoon
Gotcha. Thanks.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love both, i use both, but RL alphamine is my favourite

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene started making me follow an IF protocol on accident...:thinking:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is way easier than you guys make it.

Take Norco capsule and coat it in alphamine. It's a fat burning jolly rancher.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of fat burners, met my old friend cake yesterday. Ate so friggin much of it :p Well, at least that probably resetted my metabolism :p

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of fat burners, met my old friend cake yesterday. Ate so friggin much of it :p Well, at least that probably resetted my metabolism :p
It's okay. Anytime something like that happens I just call it a refeed.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mmmm, caaaakkke!!

Did you wash it down with a protein shake? Sounds perfectly fine to me. Especially post-workout.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's okay. Anytime something like that happens I just call it a refeed.
Exactly what I called it :D It was a trade show event and the spread of food was plentiful and frankly, one of the best food spreads I've had at one of these types of shows.
mmmm, caaaakkke!!Did you wash it down with a protein shake? Sounds perfectly fine to me. Especially post-workout.
Nah, was at a trade show, they didn't have protein shakes available. Ate a few bananas to wash down the cakes. Used the cakes to wash down the lunch of chicken breast, shrimps, Tuscan beans, Mediterranean salad, mozerella, and salmon.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been dieting so well lately that I just crave food that tastes different than what I currently eat. Good old Sicilian Pizza pies :D

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been dieting so well lately that I just crave food that tastes different than what I currently eat. Good old Sicilian Pizza pies :D
I'm pretty sure that pizza is actually worse than cake. LoL.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blasphemy.
Well, the cake I had were pretty small portions :p 3 of the 7 total pieces was also walnut raisin bread so... pretty sure two slices of pizza would do more damage :p Especially if we are talking about NYC pizza.