Best GDA for me?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Starting to cut and was thinking about adding a GDA. Currently taking Erase Pro, Norcodrene and Forskolin 95. Preworkout is GameDay, extra GMS, Agmatine and Beta Alanine. Thanks for the help.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What are your macros looking like brother?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are your macros looking like brother?
With my jacked up schedule it's tough to prep food for more than a day or two. I'm 180lb and right now I stay around 500 below mant. Eat as much protein and healthy fats up to my pre workout meal which is Greek yogurt mixed with a almond/granola chunks and a little extra whey. After work I'm able to fix a clean meal for dinner. It's just tough during the day.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok well top recommendations and products with great feedback here would be Recompadrol or Burn24

Just taken before largest meals typically.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Glycophase is the best deal on the GDA market.

Unbeatable price point, and a great formula behind it.

I don't currently take it daily, however I do use it with high carb meals pretty regularly

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried a couple of GDAs (Slin Sane V2, Glycophase, Burn24) and I can say I like Glycophase/Burn24 the most.

aquareef

Awards
recompadrol is the best for me
Ditto, if you're deficient in VS then you'll see some pretty quick results. Either way though i definitely notice the help, especially with cheat meals!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ditto, if you're deficient in VS then you'll see some pretty quick results. Either way though i definitely notice the help, especially with cheat meals!
I'm sorry but what's VS?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SSV2, Recomp and Anabolic Pump are my 3 favorites
heard a lot of good stuff about burn 24.

seems like you dont know your exact kcals in your diet, that would be the wisest thing to do is correct that, track accurately and you will see much better progress on your cut.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol and Burn 24 are both top notch in my experience.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Go even simpler and do 300 MG na-r-ala with 500 MG agmatine.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Go even simpler and do 300 MG na-r-ala with 500 MG agmatine.
I can vouch for ala...good stuff. I have bulk agmatine on hand, so I may try this combo one day if I decide to purchase some na-r-ala.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can vouch for ala...good stuff. I have bulk agmatine on hand, so I may try this combo one day if I decide to purchase some na-r-ala.
I like Agmatine + Na-R-ALA + ALCAR. Great combo.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like Agmatine + Na-R-ALA + ALCAR. Great combo.
Great combo I agree.

Anyone looking to try this just remember to have either ALCAR or NaRALA capped.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a whimpy stomach and the gda I used in the past wrecked my stomach. How is redo pardon as far as that goes?
Shouldn't be to bad man some people are sensitive. But others can jump into 150% daily dose n be fine

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol is the shiz. Had some beef and chicken lo mein and I wasn't even stuffed.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Best GDA for Kiefer Carb Back-loading?

During backloading Kiefer want you to use simple carbs so you won't have high bloodsugar for too long. Would there be an idea using a GDA to lower/clear the bloodsugar, for example using two Burn24 a couple of hours after the last meal?

Anyone using GDA's with carb back-loading?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
well when i have a meal of 200-250g carbs post workout, about an hour pre wo i'll have 300mg Na-R-ALA

then workout, eat.

then my next meal have an SSv2 about two hours later and eat the rest of my carbs, usually another 40-50g more fiber though, fiber one cereal, meat and veggies, etc
I really like that plan. I have AP, but SSv2 looks like a much more complete formula.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like that plan. I have AP, but SSv2 looks like a much more complete formula.
Nothing more complete then recompadrol

And a bottle with this kind of backload would last like 2-3 months at 250 carbs at night

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established

And a bottle with this kind of backload would last like 2-3 months at 250 carbs at night
So my plan would be:
Monday: AM workout - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol
Tuesday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol
Wednesday: AM workout - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol
Thursday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol
Friday: AM workout - 1 - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol
Saturday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol
Sunday: AM workout - 1 - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol

Thus the following monday would look like tuesday with a backload for tuesday. How's that?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my plan would be: Monday: AM workout - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol Tuesday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol Wednesday: AM workout - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol Thursday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol Friday: AM workout - 1 - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol Saturday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol Sunday: AM workout - 1 - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol Thus the following monday would look like tuesday with a backload for tuesday. How's that?
Looks good. Anything over 120 carbs I'd add a second capsule. But looks good man

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
So my plan would be:
Monday: AM workout - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol
Tuesday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol
Wednesday: AM workout - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol
Thursday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol
Friday: AM workout - 1 - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol
Saturday: no workout - backload (130-180 carbs) - 1 recompadrol
Sunday: AM workout - 1 - 1 na-r-ala pre workout - light carb day (25-45 carbs) - no recompadrol

Thus the following monday would look like tuesday with a backload for tuesday. How's that?
Since you only train early you backload the day before you workout? Why the na-r-ala before the workout?

Do you backload with simple/fast carbs?

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I use a GDA before bed doing Kiefer's backloading, and if I have two carb meals post workout, the second I'll have an SSv2

I like Burn24 for cuts and fasted cardio

Recompadrol for cheats (Other don't even compare in my opinion)

SSv2 is great

SSv1 I have before bed.
Goal, gaining or losing weight? Always a PM trainer?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Since you only train early you backload the day before you workout? Why the na-r-ala before the workout?

Do you backload with simple/fast carbs?
1) Exactly

2) I'm still experimenting with this. My three trials are na-r-ala pre carb backload, pre workout, post workout. All three have merit (some would argue that ala post workout is useless, and others will contest that).

3) Yes, per kiefer's instructions I keep them as simple as possible. So potatoes, white bagels, fresh bread, gummy worms. And I keep the meats lean: sirloin, chicken breast.

I should also mention that I'm also dosing 300mg na-r-ala with 1g agmatine before bed to induce ketosis quicker.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
1) Exactly 2) I'm still experimenting with this. My three trials are na-r-ala pre carb backload, pre workout, post workout. All three have merit (some would argue that ala post workout is useless, and others will contest that). 3) Yes, per kiefer's instructions I keep them as simple as possible. So potatoes, white bagels, fresh bread, gummy worms. And I keep the meats lean: sirloin, chicken breast. I should also mention that I'm also dosing 300mg na-r-ala with 1g agmatine before bed to induce ketosis quicker.
I am starting CBL soon after skimming through the book this weekend. Has Kiefer himself ever mentioned GDA's, pro or cons?

What are your goals? I need to lose a lot of weight. I can train AM and PM, but feel more energized when training early before work rather than after.

Do you consume more calories on off days than training days?

I have burn24 and recompadrol, but will look into na-r-ala..

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I am starting CBL soon after skimming through the book this weekend. Has Kiefer himself ever mentioned GDA's, pro or cons?

I found a transcript of a podcast in which a listener asked him about Anabolic Pump and he said "he hasn't done his research in their effectiveness." This has me worried.

What are your goals? I need to lose a lot of weight. I can train AM and PM, but feel more energized when training early before work rather than after.

I am currently 158 lbs at 14% bf. I've been cutting since late dec at 177lbs at 25%. My goal is to be 9-10% by late June and then slowly raise the calories back up for a bulk.

I also train AM. Kiefer has a section of his book called "no body's perfect." Look it over. He mentions that if an off day is a day in which you don't train the next am. And on day is a day in which you train the following AM.

Do you consume more calories on off days than training days?

No, on off days (training days) I cut 17.5% of total TDEE. Then on on days (backload days) I only do a 10% cut.

I have burn24 and recompadrol, but will look into na-r-ala..
Na-R-ALA is very effective and should complement both GDAs. I'd go against burn24 because it has some carb blocking properties (so I've read; I could be wrong). I'm getting a bottle of recompadrol and ssv2.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

This
2 caps AP or Slin Sane V2 is what i would do for my last meal (not post-workout)
my first meal is usually P+F Regardless if i train first thing upon waking or train in the afternoon.

http://forum.reactivetrainingsystems.com/content.php?108-The-Biorhythm-Diet

-- By ingesting high-fat meals in the evening, you induce "metabolic inflexibility" – effectively disrupting metabolic rate and increasing fat storage, risk of obesity, elevated insulin levels and a reduction in insulin sensitivity.

-- By ingesting high-fat meals in the morning and afternoon, you increase metabolic flexibility – setting the metabolism for higher fat oxidation throughout the day. As LPL enzyme (splits up circulating fatty acids and makes them available for storage) is higher in muscle in the AM, fats are more likely to be burned off as energy or stored as lipid droplets within the muscle (IMTG).

-- By ingesting high-carb meals in the morning, the same “metabolic inflexibility” occurred, and the metabolism is fixed towards glucose oxidation instead of fat oxidation. This also increases fat storage from meals eaten during the day, and higher-fat meals eaten in the evening in particular.
-- By ingesting high-carb meals in the evening, you get a bump in the natural leptin signal (occurring 3-6hrs after going to sleep), essentially increasing fat burning through the night and the rest of the following day.

-- Insulin sensitivity is higher in all cells early in the day, including fat cells, but decreases towards the afternoon and evening, thus partitioning carbs ingested at this time more efficiently into muscle vs. fat. This is obviously further improved by training the muscle that day.

-- Eating carbs will increase the feel-good neurotransmitter serotonin and make you sleepy. What better time to have your carbs than a couple of hours before bedtime so you can fall into a deeper, higher-quality sleep

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, look at this article: http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/time-to-stir-that-pot-refutation-of.html?zx=d4b7aa669fdf266c Basically having high fat + simple carb is a recipe for disaster. I'd opt for clean simple carbs (potato or fresh white bread) and lean beef. Keep the ice cream out of it.
Way to much to read

Got to dawn phenomena and closed it. That's seen mainly in diabetics so he just kinda contradicted himself , somewhat.

I'll have I go through his references but it's a bunch of **** thrown into a poorly put together interview. Too much to sift through

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heres a new very potent gda stack

Shikonin + berberine

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol + agmatine....win win!

Took this before eating pizza and afterwards I was like, "Is it time to eat?" LOL!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No competition :). So far nothing's surpassed the original GDA.

This will be awesone
I don't know if its your persuasiveness or just the effectiveness of every EBF product I have tried

But I ready know I'm in for a big order when this lands lol

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if its your persuasiveness or just the effectiveness of every EBF product I have tried

But I ready know I'm in for a big order when this lands lol
Yep, same here. My wallet is waiting.....