SNS Bulk Creatine Monohydrate questions

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
SNS and general Bulk Creatine Monohydrate questions

Hi guys, It's probably posted somewhere but I can find it.Does SNS get their creatine from China or Germany?Is it micronized?Does Chinese vs German really matter or does Micronized really matter anymore?I'm looking at getting inexpensive creatine mono and am just trying to find some cheap, but not some stomach-bloating, cheap filler, chinese stuff. (Note, I'm not in any way implying that SNS is any of those things btw).

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. So could I buy regular creatine and just pound the crap out of it with a hammer or run a rolling pin over it to save myself some money ? :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. So could I buy regular creatine and just pound the crap out of it with a hammer or run a rolling pin over it to save myself some money ? :)
That's pretty much what "micronized" is...Grab at 1.2kg tub of SNS' from NP for $15;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if it means anything, I use SNS creatine and I don't feel bloated and all that other stuff

Reactions: mw1
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well if it means anything, I use SNS creatine and I don't feel bloated and all that other stuff
Nice to hear. Most who use it at a reasonable dose won't notice a bloat.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We wouldn't release a filler laden product, our baseline products are meant to be a bargain, but we would never sacrifice quality for price.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you shop around, there is 1.2kg tubs for $9.99 and 600g tubs for $4.99... :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have had my 1.2k tub for like 2 years. Pretty much a life time supply haha.

And I feel like bloating is a genetic thing, not based on the "quality" of the creatine. Some people bloat, others don't.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
5g of sns creatine a day and your gtg man! Don't worry about cycling.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Have had my 1.2k tub for like 2 years. Pretty much a life time supply haha.

And I feel like bloating is a genetic thing, not based on the "quality" of the creatine. Some people bloat, others don't.
And even if they do bloat, SNS offers MCC.. so win/win either way!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What..... did.... you.....do......
I tried man, i tried. I think i was maybe the biggest supporter of MCC. Freaking great product and VERY underrated. Unfortunately, just wasn't a great seller at the price. :(