X-Factor + Alphamax + NO Explode

miniwheats

Awards
Just about to get back to the GYM heavy again for a 16 week cycle with my work changing around. So What I did last time was pretty much just NO Explode, Creatine, and a ton of food. I got great gains and I cut the last few weeks of my work cycle so it worked out pretty good. I was pretty happy with my results. I have been reading a bunch on different test boosters and then I ran into X-Factor and it seems like X-factor + Test booster is a great combo, just would like some advice on a good supplement stack, im 29 and good health and I know the diet side to bulking up well enough. I will probably do creatine regardless with cycles (loading phase....maint phase...)

thoughts?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Factor and Alphamax is an awesome combo that has been getting great feedback so far. However if your "just getting back to the gym heavy" i would make sure that your in there for a bit and develop a solid base through proper nutrition and training. Then at a point when your gains start to plateau then you can think about products like this.

Maybe with a bit more info you will get some more suggestions.

miniwheats

Awards
X-Factor and Alphamax is an awesome combo that has been getting great feedback so far. However if your "just getting back to the gym heavy" i would make sure that your in there for a bit and develop a solid base through proper nutrition and training. Then at a point when your gains start to plateau then you can think about products like this.

Maybe with a bit more info you will get some more suggestions.
Yea that is what I was planning on doing, I know not to just start taking everything right off the bat, ill probably just go tear up my body if I jumped right into it. I am planning on taking this stack once I start to get used to the gym, its not like I have been 100% out of the gym just about twice a week right now but I will soon hop into 5 days a week and enough time to get a good workout in so I want to take advantage of it.

Thanks for the info I think ill give it a go this time around, got at recomendations on a pre like NO Explode? I tried Assault with not great results, buddy of mine used HemaVol but he didnt like it over NO Explode so ill probably just stick with it, also I have a 30 serving bottle already.

Do you have to do a post cycle with something like these? Or do you recommend any other steroid alternaives? Like BlackLiver or something in that range? Dont even know if I can mention that here haha.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that is what I was planning on doing, I know not to just start taking everything right off the bat, ill probably just go tear up my body if I jumped right into it. I am planning on taking this stack once I start to get used to the gym, its not like I have been 100% out of the gym just about twice a week right now but I will soon hop into 5 days a week and enough time to get a good workout in so I want to take advantage of it.

Thanks for the info I think ill give it a go this time around, got at recomendations on a pre like NO Explode? I tried Assault with not great results, buddy of mine used HemaVol but he didnt like it over NO Explode so ill probably just stick with it, also I have a 30 serving bottle already.

Do you have to do a post cycle with something like these? Or do you recommend any other steroid alternaives? Like BlackLiver or something in that range? Dont even know if I can mention that here haha.
Hemavol is great if you're looking for a non stim product. If you like your stims, check out Fitmax. Also, no post cycle is needed with the ArA and Alphamax stack. Run the ArA for 50 days, training days only and Alphamax for 4-8 weeks. Then take at least 4 weeks off. If you check out Orbit Nutrition, they have a BOGO on Alphamax and Fitmax!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, that's definitely a good combo. Creatine will be fine in that stack as well, no need to load that or anything. As dizzle stated, it's a great combo but you're going to want to make sure you're ready to kick butt in the gym to make sure you get everything you can out of it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hemavol is great if you're looking for a non stim product. If you like your stims, check out Fitmax. Also, no post cycle is needed with the ArA and Alphamax stack. Run the ArA for 50 days, training days only and Alphamax for 4-8 weeks. Then take at least 4 weeks off. If you check out Orbit Nutrition, they have a BOGO on Alphamax and Fitmax!
We certainly do still have the BOGO available, if you are planning on Alphamax this is a crazy good deal and you will pick up an Alphamax for free with it!

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/buy-performax-labs-alphamax-get-fitmax-free.html

Best of luck with your stack brother

^^^^ This is the way to go. That is insane deal for Alphamax and Fitmax. Like everyone said get you feet back wet, then when you feel like you plateau some, jump on the Alphamax/ArA..

So many people lately starting the Alphamax/ArA stack, you guys are all making me jealous that I have to wait till after June to run it myself. I'm going to have to catch up to everyone in terms of swoleness lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked the new SuperPump 3.0 a lot, that or Xtreme's Vengance would make a good pre.

X-Factor + AlphaMax is an ideal natural mass and strength stack.