What would increasing Anabeta dosing do? (hypothetical)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone's ever taken higher doses and what it did. I'm referring to the single ingredient Anabeta.

What might the effects be?

I'm just curious.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The study noted dose-dependent effects (higher dose = more results), but as with anything, there is a ceiling. Considering we are already more than doubling the human equivalent dose of actives, I really don't think you need to go any higher

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I went up to 6 caps per day and it was intense. The energy was so good that I couldn't take it after mid-afternoon or I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink. Everything about the effects increased proportionally going from 4 to 6 pills. Strangely, ABE seemed better at the regular 4-pill dose. 6 did offer increased effects, but not proportionally and it seemed like a much better use of product to stick to 4 per day. For now, if I run AB, I run it at 6, and if I run ABE, I run it at 4. I have never heard of anyone using more than 6 per day. I doubt it would just keep getting better, and I don't think I will ever go higher than 6.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've gone up to 6 daily as well and the effects are more noticeable. Hunger and thirst were dramatically increased for myself as well as gastric emptying. I was eating round the clock. After some trial and error I've found that 4 caps daily is very good on its own, but occasionally I'll do 5-6 caps on training days and 4 caps on off days when I want to go a little harder. I feel 6 caps on off days would be a waste. If you're cutting though, I would not recommend going over 4 caps daily due to the increased hunger.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've played with all kinds if dosing, 4 caps seems to be best

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I started taking 4 ABE. I am now taking 6. Im a big guy. 5'11 320. 6 for me works.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been taking 6 a day the entire cycle, about 8 weeks so far and increased to 7 yesterday. I'll probably stay at 7 for a while...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking 6 a day the entire cycle, about 8 weeks so far and increased to 7 yesterday. I'll probably stay at 7 for a while...

Why so much?. Bottle will be gone much much faster. Are you talking about original Anabeta or the new version of ABE?. Does 4 not work for you?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will spend more money hands down, I guarantee it!

Mike

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why so much?. Bottle will be gone much much faster. Are you talking about original Anabeta or the new version of ABE?. Does 4 not work for you?
I actually didn't follow through with 7 per day but I am still using 6. I started this run with 6 ABE per day for 4 weeks, then went to 4 ABE plus 2 AB OG and did that for 4 weeks and now just running my last bottle of AB at 6 per day. Never tried 4 per day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually didn't follow through with 7 per day but I am still using 6. I started this run with 6 ABE per day for 4 weeks, then went to 4 ABE plus 2 AB OG and did that for 4 weeks and now just running my last bottle of AB at 6 per day. Never tried 4 per day.
Was there any particular reason you jumped straight to 6 instead of trying the recommended dose of 4?

txrsm

Awards
Currently running 4 and no plans of pushing through to 6. Although this is my first run with it, of all the reviews and posts ive read on it...the consensus appears to be be maxing at 6 caps for the OG AB. But it would interesting to read otherwise.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was there any particular reason you jumped straight to 6 instead of trying the recommended dose of 4?
It seemed most of the reviews I read had better results with 6 per day and also a relatively low risk supplement. That's all.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seemed most of the reviews I read had better results with 6 per day and also a relatively low risk supplement. That's all.
Ok cool I was just wondering. If you do ever give just 4 a shot I'd be interested how it treats you. :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok cool I was just wondering. If you do ever give just 4 a shot I'd be interested how it treats you. :)
Right on. Do you think there's a chance of diminishing returns at such a higher dose or perhaps no difference in effectiveness between doses and the positive reviews of higher dosing could be placebo?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on. Do you think there's a chance of diminishing returns at such a higher dose or perhaps no difference in effectiveness between doses and the positive reviews of higher dosing could be placebo?

Yes, especially with the ABE. I haven't seen many people use more than the recommended dosage of ABE.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say diminishing returns in regards to effectiveness and price.

sina

Banned
Awards
What are you stacking with Anabeta? are you noticing much out of 7 caps?

Also are you doing it for 8 weeks max?

Thanks!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd say diminishing returns in regards to effectiveness and price.
Maybe I'll drop my last couple weeks of AB OG to 4 caps per day... Just to see what happens.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you stacking with Anabeta? are you noticing much out of 7 caps?

Also are you doing it for 8 weeks max?

Thanks!
I didn't stay at 7 but a couple days. This will be a total of 12 weeks when I'm done. The first half of this I used D-Pol and Erase new version, and the second half forskolin and Alphamax, and just added ArA, A-T2, and alphamine. Kids, don't try this at home :)

Edit: forgot to mention I also added Recompadrol with the ArA.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trust me, my sarcasm isn't nearly as bad as some people on another board.
I've been off that board for about 4 years actually. Ahhh, the not-so-good ol' days...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been hearing of some ppl dosing all 4 caps pre workout instead of 2/2 or 2/1/1. Anyone in here dose that way?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i have tested different doses.

i put it to the test at a very high dose of 14 caps per day, for 2 weeks, and ran alongside ArA and New Erase Pro at 2 caps a day. my recovery and training was insane, i did double the volume, and frequency doing everything high volume, twice per week, my lifts went through the roof on everything. and im eating in a deficit, i felt amazing, full, veiny, almost like i wasn't natty lol.. but i couldn't keep that up, back to normal now was just a one off to experiment. way to expensive to do, but if your balling out of control and have money to burn, would be able to do some crazy things for a natty imo

but overall as others have stated, i noticed best fullness effects on 4-6

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

i put it to the test at a very high dose of 14 caps per day, for 2 weeks, and ran alongside ArA and New Erase Pro at 2 caps a day. my recovery and training was insane, i did double the volume, and frequency doing everything high volume, twice per week, my lifts went through the roof on everything. and im eating in a deficit, i felt amazing, full, veiny, almost like i wasn't natty lol.. but i couldn't keep that up, back to normal now was just a one off to experiment. way to expensive to do, but if your balling out of control and have money to burn, would be able to do some crazy things for a natty imo

Interesting. Who's gonna try that next? :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Eh, why not just take a bottle a day?. More gains right?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Eh, why not just take a bottle a day?. More gains right?
Lol I get a stim like effect from anabeta so I really couldn't understand a need for any more than 6 per day though I've stuck with the recommended 4 and have had good results.